It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just putting this YT vid into this thread as it involves lots of dot's and names . I got the link from George Webb's latest vid .

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I AM here because I love researching and attempting to understand better, curious things.

I take pleasure and find inspiration through watching and participating in the magic that occurs when other curious minds come together and share their research, understandings, and ideas.

Q inspires and interests me...but Q doesn't lead me.
We have some of the most incredible and beautiful minds I've ever come across...right here in this very thread.

Don't be distracted or dissuaded by trolls, shills, or wet blankets.
IGNORE.

Continue to do one of the things you do best...Discover and Inspire.

The flack is heaviest, when you're over the target.

edit on 10-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is truly scary stuff. Twitter is getting out of control. Twitter wants to give the DoJ Trump's private Dm's. Twitter is compromised. twitter.com...

edit on 10-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You are withholding information because you think it will shut down the thread? And you came here to say that?

Stop being so introverted.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
This is truly scary stuff. Twitter is getting out of control. Twitter wants to give the DoJ Trump's private Dm's. Twitter is compromised. twitter.com...

Damn! That's not cool!

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: introvert

You are withholding information because you think it will shut down the thread? And you came here to say that?

Stop being so introverted.

ATS T&C forbids exposing personal information about its members. Consider the post to be a warning.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I AM here because I love researching and attempting to understand better, curious things.

I take pleasure and find inspiration through watching and participating in the magic that occurs when other curious minds come together and share their research, understandings, and ideas.

Q inspires and interests me...but Q doesn't lead me.
We have some of the most incredible and beautiful minds I've ever come across...right here in this very thread.

Don't be distracted or dissuaded by trolls, shills, or wet blankets.
IGNORE.

Continue to do one of the things you do best...Discover and Inspire.

The flack is heaviest, when you're over the target.

That was beautifully said. May I also add...

I am here because I want to be a part of the disruptive force. I'm tired of seeing the same type of people leading this country away from The American People.

Way to go ATS for being One Hell of a Disruptive Force!

A disruptive forces is not a force that results in incremental changes, improving products or services one step at a time. Rather disruptive forces result in a breakthrough or a step change that transforms society forever. Sometimes the disruption is complete and swift.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That's why i don't use any social media platform except ATS. Facebook is probably 10 times worse. People are willingly tossing every security concerns to the side just because it is a convenient way of communicating.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: Martin75

That's why i don't use any social media platform except ATS. Facebook is probably 10 times worse. People are willingly tossing every security concerns to the side just because it is a convenient way of communicating.

I don't have faceplant or crapchat but I signed up for twitter to follow Trump.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why are you riddling? Who said anything about personal information? Warning?

I asked a few simple questions about his claim.

And I wasn't asking you...you are welcome to pm me though if there is some big off thread topic you seem to be in the know about.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Who do you want a doxx friendo?

That's the next level in desperation isn't it?

So please refute some of these points made by Q.
Was Hugh Hefner not sitting on top of a Priceless mountain of kompromat?
Are John McCain's excuses not so weak and flimsy that it requires serious questioning?
Where is Hillary? Where is huma? Where is George Soros? Where is John McCain? Where is Prince alwaleed? Where is suhail rizvi? Where is Jeffrey Epstein? Where are the podesta brothers?

if you can show me how they are right now today out in the cafe enjoying themselves as free people I will start to question this as a hoax
edit on 10-1-2018 by dashen because: Im wqtching yqu

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)California Republican Rep. Darrell Issa will retire at the end of his term, he announced Wednesday

More retirements....
some coincidence....

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wouldn't be surprised if some California Sheriff's would have to retire too

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

“Chrissy Teigen’s daughter dressed as a hot dog, Alice in Wonderland & a pineapple but note the [pizza] emoji! #followthewhiterabbit #Qanon #TheStorm,” Crokin tweeted, along with images of Luna.

Teigen fired back at the claims, retweeting the thread while adding: “Alright. I debated saying something about this but I’m pretty disturbed over here. The fact that there are people with these…thoughts…is really scary.”

Teigen complained in a follow-up tweet about Twitter’s verification of Crokin. “Thank you, Twitter, for verifying somebody who is esentially accusing me (with pictures of my daughter) of child abuse and pedophilia to their 50,000 followers,” Teigen wrote.

Wapo story

Why don't you post a pic or two from the Podestas in Gitmo now? I could be swayed with facts, ya know...
edit on 10-1-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So please refute some of these points made by Q.
Was Hugh Hefner not sitting on top of a Priceless mountain of kompromat?

This does not require "inside information. It is common sense.

Are John McCain's excuses not so weak and flimsy that it requires serious questioning?

Is John McCaine not a politician?

Where is Hillary?

In upstate New York, recording the audio of "Fire and Fury."

Where is huma?

Who cares?

Where is George Soros?

In his hidden subterranian lair, no doubt.

Where is John McCain?

In and out of intensive care.

Where is Prince alwaleed?

In a luxury hotel promising to repatriate some of his wealth.

Where is suhail rizvi? Where is Jeffrey Epstein? Where are the podesta brothers?

Again: who cares? Now: Why did Q not know about Michael Wolff? They predicted a storm, and "Fire And Fury" is the only thing that fits the bill.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.cnn.com...

Washington (CNN)California Republican Rep. Darrell Issa will retire at the end of his term, he announced Wednesday

More retirements....
some coincidence....

Funny how it is mostly Republicans who are retiring. I guess we all know who the swamp creatures are now.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The last thing this thread is about is "facts." The least the Mods could do is move it to the "Gray Area."

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This is not what we are about. This BS comes from e-celebs who want to cash in on Q. I strictly condemn this BS. I guess the others in this thread think so too.

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The last thing this thread is about is "facts." The least the Mods could do is move it to the "Gray Area."

You sound desperate and scared. Threatened by a LARP?

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

LoL

I love how you are counting on this fire and fury book to be something.
the author admitted that he lied about having any inside sources.
And Wikileaks published the book for free online. With a couple last-minute revisions courtesy of Q group possibly.

You almost sound panicky
edit on 10-1-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join