It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man is abducted by dwarfs bebedouro brazil 1969

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

really there is one case, that is even more trippier than this one
google rowley regis ufo encounter

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

could be
though i find strange that he went missing for 4 days

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

and this is why i hate mainstream ufology
the truth behind ufos is much weirder than people think

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Didn't the weird story about the lawyer who was abducted and impregnated a female alien come from Brazil, too? Maybe there's something in the Brazilian agua?

Edit: Found it-- en.m.wikipedia.org...ônio_Vilas_Boas

edit on 6-11-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

do you mean villas boas abduction?
its also an interesting case with C I A connections

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Haha yes, I just found it!

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

really there is one case, that is even more trippier than this one
google rowley regis ufo encounter

Wow, now that's bizarre!! So, ET/fairies? They sound sort of cute, don't they? Perhaps he should have offered a milkshake, that they could drink!!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

oh i see it now

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

yup this case is the smoking gun, their disquise failed and the witness saw that vallee was indeed right:
THE ALIENS ARE THE SAME THING AS WHATEVER THE HELL FAIRIES WERE JUST UNDER AN HI-TECH DISQUISE
also yeah despite they having grey eyes they are still heart warming

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Denoli

i have seen an interview with the man himself and he does sound believable
also remenber he worked in the military

The "military" in its variety of forms, functions on secrecy and disinformation. I always find it interesting that people know this yet reference a persons military background as some sort of source for credulity. I wouldn't put it past any service to run a "psy-ops" type program where they would hire someone to tell these types of stories just to see how people would react to them, and more importantly to discredit others with experiences a little more grounded in reality.
edit on 7-11-2017 by latrodectus6 because: Forgot a sentence

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Didn't Sting from The Police have some tree bark that made him meet his maker...maybe plants etc are a sort of gateway to the next dimension ?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

I vaguely remember a shamanistic thread here that was pretty interesting. About a very academic look. I can't remember the author or title. I think the author travelled to Brazil, but maybe it was elsewhere. But the relationship between the strangeness or "other", if you will, probably complements the Vallee hypothesis more than shakes it.

Edit: Castaneda maybe? I don't remember.
edit on 7-11-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

yup this case is the smoking gun, their disquise failed and the witness saw that vallee was indeed right:
THE ALIENS ARE THE SAME THING AS WHATEVER THE HELL FAIRIES WERE JUST UNDER AN HI-TECH DISQUISE
also yeah despite they having grey eyes they are still heart warming

I have been saying that for years now! Same sorts of behavior, in different costumes. I had (maybe still have somewhere?) an old UFO book, small paperback, on the history of the phenomenon, that was quite good. No theories put forth, a good compilation of the major cases, discussion of solved and unsolved cases, and also discussion of how the ideas about UFOS changed over time, how the culture and beliefs of the day could have affected those changes etc. Great little book, truly! One early theory mentioned was that some guy believed they were from deep under the Earth, and utterly hated human beings, wanting to destroy us. Maybe he was on to something!!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
A portion of Cosmic Trigger also dealt with that theme. Based on his personal experience, and relates information from Keel and Leary. Basically concludes that UFO's/aliens were nothing new, and they seemed to have an appearance affected culturally. That the elves and sprites, etc of old are the same thing wrapped in a different bow. R.A. Wilson definitely marched to his own drummer. Strange book, but interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: latrodectus6

in real psy-ops the mission is to spread the alien meme (ie rich doty), wich isnt the case here were we clearly see an vallee influence

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

off topic much?!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

indeed sounds like castaneda

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

could it have been passport to magonia,dimensions or any other of vallees books?
also that theory is called the ultraterrestrial theory, the late mac tonnies made an very good book about it

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

that is true
the humanoid hivemind seems to take the shape of whatever is the most famous mythological monster of its time

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

could it have been passport to magonia,dimensions or any other of vallees books?
also that theory is called the ultraterrestrial theory, the late mac tonnies made an very good book about it

No, it wasn't a Valle book, I am sure, but I can't recall the author. Small book, not very thick, but such a good reference.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join