It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grandson Connor.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Happy birthday Connor. The picture with the bubbles is a keeper

I've had titles in my lifetime, but the best one of all is "grandma".

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

So very cute
Wonderful lil guy,thanks for sharing.I became granny this year too,of twin baby boys,there is a specific happiness to being a grandparent,just knowing they exist puts a big ol' smile on my face.We see them about once a week,sometimes more.They are 6 months old now,and were born on my 11yo son's birthday,so they are little Tauruses like their uncle and myself.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think I might be spoiling him a bit much. I poked my head around the living room corner this morning and when he saw me he said "HI. More pie."He loves pie. Blueberry is his fav. but cherry and apple are good too. Doesn't like strawberry/rhubarb. Too sour I guess.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
You mean he hasn't hit the terrible twos?

The 'terrible twos' is when the separation from God happens.
Until the concept of a 'me that does' arises, everything is simply just happening - and then there appears to be a 'me' that is responsible for actions. There appears to be a 'me' that life is happening to - that separate 'me' did not exist before 'the terrible twos'. Prior to the separation there is paradise - then paradise is lost and is then sought for. 'I want' is the result.

edit on 16-11-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Vickie got a great pic of Connor and me. He came into my room last night and asked for Paw Patrol, his fav. show. They just so happen to have it on YT.

Ignore the fact I'm looking like Hippie Homer.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We've got an environmentalist on our hands. He puts garbage in garbage and recycling in the blue container. As told of course. He loves to help out.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is a vid of Connor "reading", if it works.

www.facebook.com...

He's a sweetheart.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
He's getting to be such a little man...

He love to help do anything. He does 2 things constantly. Eating and growing.
He wants to do something he's not shy. He'll grab your hand and pull or get behind you and push. And you should see him run. He love to run. When he gets going he'll be saying, "go go go go go..."
It's cute as hell.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

How cute! Loved the video also.
I am currently waiting on my niece and her two daughters so I can get some play time with kiddos in today.
No grandchildren yet thank goodness but, I suffer my nieces and nephews to come visit as if they were.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm not saying I spoil Connor but he's been asking for a birthday cake since he saw the emoji on his mother's phone a couple of weeks ago. So I got him one. His B-day is in Nov.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yesterday out back he kept saying "Seahorse". I'm wondering how he even knows the word let alone what he's asking for. Finally figured out he wanted his bubble maker(he loves bubbles). It's seahorse shaped. Damn.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

If you're not spoiling him, you're doing it wrong. That's a grandparent's job.

He's a keeper.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

If you're not spoiling him, you're doing it wrong. That's a grandparent's job.

He's a keeper.

Weeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, this is my night table drawer:

I don't eat most of it.

I also got him this yesterday:

So many "wow's" from Connor. I think I got this down.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You're good.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

You're good.

He got his first phone yesterday. I bought a new Galaxy A8 and everyone has an up to date phones so I downloaded a bunch of pre-school age games and gave him my old LG.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
He’s fricking adorable!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Connor is going like mad with his Mega Blocks. He's done building towers and has moved on to building walls. I blame Trump.

<< 1   >>

join