It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grandson Connor.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If you read my rant about my daughter, his mother, you've met Connor before. Hes a real peach.

And in living color.

Fun with Mom.

If you put me in my room you may want to take the craft supplies out.

He loves doing crafts.

Connor and bubbles.

Does he like them?

That's a big 10-4.

He doesn't care for beef and pork but likes chicken. He's picky about his chocolate too. Cadbury is OK but nope to Hersheys and Nestle. He loves Paw Patrol and The Wiggles. Music in general. He's got a good feel for beat and rhythm. And he's gotta see Moana at least once a day. His party is tomorrow. See if I can get more pics.

Did I mention he's Grandpa's boy?

edit on Sun Nov 19 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed He's 2 Today. per OP request

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't think that you should be posting pics of a kid here...

I really don't mean to be rude at all.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I don't think that you should be posting pics of a kid here...

I really don't mean to be rude at all.

I am sure that there are billions of pictures of kids all over the internet what with facebook and all and why not be a proud grandad?

I get where your coming from but I don't think there is a reason to be worried personally.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well happy birthday to Conner . GK's are the best kind of kids

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I forgot. He LOVES chicken nuggets. You come in with a fast food bag and he's like, "Nugnug."

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Aren't kids that age fun?

Mine was stuck on Wall-E like yours is into Moana, and he'd bring me a huge stack of board books, one after the other to have them read to him. In fact, his daddy and I still take the time to read to him out of chapter books before bed after he's done his reading to us.

He'd start running as fast as he could after this yellow toy bus his grandparents gave him pushing it until the day a foam block stopped it cold and he went head over heels over top of it and broke his collar bone.

He also tripped over the cat's scratching post and split his lip open on his sippy cup.

It's good yours loves crafts. Ours never got into them, and now we know why - fine motor issues.

But he looks like such a happy little guy. I'm sure you are a proud, proud grandpa, and he's lucky to have you.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Grandkids are a treasure to behold.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

you're right

i really don't mean to be a dick at all

he's a cute kid, probably has good genes.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is by far the best post you have ever made.

You should stick to these positive stories. It humanizes you.

Congrats on the cute grand baby.

Kids are awesome!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is by far the best post you have ever made.

You should stick to these positive stories. It humanizes you.

Congrats on the cute grand baby.

Kids are awesome!

I agree, this new happy grandpa Intrepid is so much cooler than the old mean post removing mod version we used to have.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You mean he hasn't hit the terrible twos? You are one lucky grandpa. Enjoy him while you can. He's a doll.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
You mean he hasn't hit the terrible twos? You are one lucky grandpa. Enjoy him while you can. He's a doll.

Not all kids go through that phase.

Ours didn't unless you count his accident proneness, but he can't help it if he takes after his momma in his growth pattern. Poor kid. He grows up faster than he learns how to handle the new growth, so he's not the most coordinated.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I forgot. He LOVES chicken nuggets. You come in with a fast food bag and he's like, "Nugnug."

Better control that urge early. Oh, but you can't. Grandkids: the kids you want to raise right but they aren't yours, so butt out.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Connor!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I wish bubbles excited me that much. Come to think of it, I wish anything excited me that much!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

AhH to be a kid and run around with not a concern in the world....

Happy Birthday.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Awesome!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Pride in one's children, and most especially GRANDKIDS, knows no bounds or boundaries! I've always thought of ATS as a sorta extension of "family"...it has ALL kinds and types, just like what you'd expect to find off line in the "real" world. And to criticize someone for wanting to share the love and pride they have for a grandchild is...well...pretty bad, especially when you offer absolutely no reason for your objection. I get the feeling that a lot of members are quite close on and off the site, and feel they can share their happiness with everybody! I think it was very sweet that the beaming pride this member wanted to share with us all is not only very sweet, but commendable as it brings a MUCH needed respite from the usual daily misery we're inundated with! It brings up the wonderful and funny memories I have of my 3 sons as toddlers and places them squarely in the middle of my mind's eye...it makes me more mindful of how time passes you by when you least expect to be reminded of it, and how those memories need to be kept alive for as long as possible before they drift and fade off into the sunset...along with my mind! However, I must admit that I jumped all over my oldest son for posting pictures of his beautiful teen daughters in 2-piece bathing suits to Facebook, because you NEVER really know who has access to them! Never mind what he told me about my unsolicited worrying and cautions, even more so when I suggested he enroll them in self defense class...sigh.

Perhaps what needs to be done is to create a "Family" forum, like the fairly new "Pets" that was established not terribly long ago. Just the place to share these kind of things that some, obviously not all, of us enjoy seeing!

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNER! Keep'em on their toes fella!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

He's a doll!!!! My little boy (16 months) LOVES Moana too! I have to keep the soundtrack in the car, if he is fussy, it calms him.

Happy birthday to the little big man!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

intrepid, happy birthday to your grandson.

Looks like you all are having a great time

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join