It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the deal with yahoo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Jesus #ing christ.
One of the jobs the free press has is to criticize the sitting president.
You Trump cultists should take the bozo asshat in chief and move to lala land where the press would only praise the orange douchebag.
The 70 year old grandpa has been infiltrated by the Russians yet you want to talk about the old hag Hillary who has no power what so ever?

covefe

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turkenstein
What is going on with Yahoo. They only post negativity about President Trump. Even now there is a crazy article that Trump is freaking out because he is scared Mueller is going to get him, so says a ghost writer...? Why are they not posting articles detailing this dossier scandal and Clinton's involvement? They are still beating the collusion drums when there is no evidence of wrong doing on Trump's part.
One of the first things Hillary said in her attempted defense of this is, collusion is not a crime." However, for a year now we have all been lead to believe it is.

All I am saying is the one sided biased reporting is shocking and devalues Yahoo's credibility.

Does anyone know why they exercise such a blatant agenda?

Its simple. The majority of the media pushes a liberal agenda.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Turkenstein

Yahoo news is basically just DNC propaganda, like most of our "free press".

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Does anyone know why they exercise such a blatant agenda

Because they can, just like a small herd of sheep can run in one direction and over or around anything in the way. That is how the sheeple of Yahoo! Corp move, as if one.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You mean like this article from Yahoo about Clinton and the dossier?
www.yahoo.com...

Your thread is a lie.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Not really. You might want to read that again.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What is the deal with yahoo?

Let's hope the President doesn't get wind of this. His twitters are getting down right harsh.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Each person controls a company. Often enough he has similar people as his sub-ordinates who run the whole thing. Facebook is a bit of a suck up to whoever's in power and I noticed all the articles become anti anti-trump (no bad things about trump) after he wont the election. However a month prior- he was being mocked left right and center and hillary praised.

Whoever runs the company has a certain connection to life which means they either relate more or less to the candidate in power.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Look at the comments on any of those articles. There are thousands of them. THAT'S why they write/post them. It gets them an unimaginable amount of clicks

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You mean like this article from Yahoo about Clinton and the dossier?
www.yahoo.com...

Your thread is a lie.

Your post is retarded.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
They are just like other liberal companys,AOL,Huffington Post,just like reading a tabloid,suprised they don't supply crayons for their liberal subscribers

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yahoo comments seem to be mostly comprised of racist, angry, hateful Trump Supporters, or absurdist trolls pretending to be Trump Supporters, or both because honestly real Trump Supporters and absurdist trolls pretty much sound the same.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This is my surprised face...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama

What is going on with Yahoo. They only post negativity about President Trump.

he has managed to do zero positive things to report on.

Does anyone know why they exercise such a blatant agenda?

you clearly have some trump blinkers on, take them off.
DO you mean "blinders?"

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

That's because the majority of people are Trump supporters.
Funny how yahoo only features comments that bash Trump though.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yahoo is a liberal propagandist website. They're just an internet version of CNN.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm surprised a thread about Yahoo! wasn't made years ago. They've been in the Left's camp for 15 years. But it wasn't until the slime ball Obama started changing our country that the big media companies began taking sides.

I still feel there was a Jekyl Island-type meeting with the big media to collude and sway political discourse online.

I hate Yahoo. They are the single worst website on the Internet.

Period.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
HELL YEAH!!!! Why can't they be more like Fox News. I mean really........

Seriously listen to how you sound. First off, if you feel there is bias, then why are you bothering to spend any of your time there? Is it your only source of news or something?

Secondly it seems, seems mind you that with the exception of their sports department, they are basically an news aggregator and generate very little of their own original news content. If you pick through the news they use alot of different sources, and I did see that Huffington Post seems to get more play but not every post is anti trump or politics related. That being said, both yahoo and Huff Post is owned by Verizon so it makes sence they would use in house sources over external etc.

Third: again why Yahoo? Its kind of the New York Post or tabloid click bait these days anyway

Fourth: You should vary your news anyway. Read BBC, Huff post, Fox, MSNBC, Al Jazerra, etc.

Fifth: This type of screaming Bias Bias Bias makes you sound like Sanders on the podium defending / denying crap that really happened.

If you can't,wont, or it simply gets you too riled up to deal with a different viewpoint, then perhaps, just stick to Fox....

edit on 11/4/17 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
HELL YEAH!!!! Why can't they be more like Fox News. I mean really........

Seriously listen to how you sound. First off, if you feel there is bias, then why are you bothering to spend any of your time there? Is it your only source of news or something?

Secondly it seems, seems mind you that with the exception of their sports department, they are basically an news aggregator and generate very little of their own original news content. If you pick through the news they use alot of different sources, and I did see that Huffington Post seems to get more play but not every post is anti trump or politics related. That being said, both yahoo and Huff Post is owned by Verizon so it makes sence they would use in house sources over external etc.

Third: again why Yahoo? Its kind of the New York Post or tabloid click bait these days anyway

Fourth: You should vary your news anyway. Read BBC, Huff post, Fox, MSNBC, Al Jazerra, etc.

Fifth: This type of screaming Bias Bias Bias makes you sound like Sanders on the podium defending / denying crap that really happened.

If you can't,wont, or it simply gets you too riled up to deal with a different viewpoint, then perhaps, just stick to Fox....

Why are we complaining about Yahoo?

Just as Facebook, Google, Twitter and more are stifling and demonetizing conservative viewpoints, noNE of these companies are doing the same thing to liberal sites like Yahoo. There's a doubke-standard.

And for what it's worth, Yahoo is blocked on my network.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join