It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snoop Dogg Poses Over Trump's dead body

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Here you go:

Gay Mafia - Wikipedia

The Gay Mafia, Velvet Mafia, gay lobby, etc. are pejorative terms for the alleged disproportional behind-the-scene influence of gay rights groups and the LGBT community in politics, media, culture, and everyday life.[1]

An early use of the term was when the English critic Kenneth Tynan proposed an article to Playboy editor A.C. Spectorsky in late 1967 on the "Homosexual Mafia" in the arts.[2] Spectorsky declined, although he admitted that "culture hounds were paying homage to faggotismo as they have never done before". Playboy would run a panel on gay issues in April 1971.

The term "Velvet Mafia" was first used in an article in the "Top of the Pop" column in the entertainment section of the Sunday New York Daily News in the 1970s by journalist Steven Gaines to describe the executives at the Robert Stigwood Organization, a British film and record company. The phrase was later used by the same writer in a roman à clef about Studio 54 called The Club in reference to the influential gay crowd that became the club's habitués. This "mafia" included Calvin Klein, Truman Capote, Halston, and Andy Warhol. The term was tongue-in-cheek, describing a powerful social clique, not some truly devious alliance ruling either an industry or politics.
en.wikipedia.org...

"I think there is a gay mafia. I think if you cross them, you do get whacked. I really do." -Bill Maher

Bill Maher: The Gay Mafia Is REAL

Lavell Crawford on Being Scared of the Gay Mafia
www.youtube.com...

Fat Joe thinks the Gay Mafia Controls Hip-Hop
www.youtube.com...

Lord Jamar on Tyler, The Creator Kissing White Boys and the Gay Mafia
www.youtube.com...

Chris Rock Admits Gay Mafia in Hollywood Scares Him at the Oscars
www.youtube.com...

Mo'Nique angered The Black Gay Mafia and they Terminated her Acting Career!
www.youtube.com...

Celebrities Expose Gay Mafia In Hollywood Elite
www.youtube.com...

Boosie
www.youtube.com...

T. Miles discusses Gay mafia in music industry
www.youtube.com...

Adam Corolla Sounds Off On Gay Mafia
www.youtube.com...

Corey Feldman: I was molested as a child actor by multiple predators in industry
www.youtube.com...

Young Thug signs deal to Gay mafia changes name to Jeffery wears a Dress
www.youtube.com...

And just look back in time, as soon as there was MTV they turned the whole badass rocker dude circuit into GLAM.

Former MTV/BET Producer Exposes The Music & TV Industry: Shocking Confessions

Look at how nearly every TV show now has some often significant gay element, event though gays make up less than 10% of human populations.

And look at the long growing list of revelations about Hollywood effectively being a pedo ring.

Now factor in how the music industry is far more hardcore in exploitative Machiavellianism than the TV hiring side of the greater entertainment industry.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: RazorV66
Who is Snoop Dogg?

He used to stand behind a microphone and talk over an electronic drum track, so incredibly difficult to do. I think its wonderful that black performers today can say their nursery rhymes in time to a beat.

If rap is so easy why aren't you making millions of money off of it? Let me guess. You're "above that"?

Correct, I am a musician and what I do requires application. As for the money, you would cry if you saw my earnings poor person.

Lol. What an excuse. Confirm what I suggested AND throw a little epeen stroking for good measure. Good show. I laughed pretty hard. Now let's get serious shall we?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sounds like run of the mill homophobia to me. How about you show me who these people are or some crimes they've committed because you haven't posted anything that would suggest I'd believe it was anything but homophobia? Also, something more definitive than youtube interviews would be nice as well.

Also, you are linking the pedophilia scandal to them too like homosexuals are naturally pedophiles too. So let's throw in your own homophobia for good measure.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So in two minutes you went through and reflected on all of that.

And we're supposed to take you seriously as a 'real', intelligent person?

Might as well be talking to the silly one.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I don't source other people's claims. It's a matter of principle of mine. If you want to discuss something, then you should bring the supporting documentation. Otherwise I'll just think you are talking out your ass. Thankfully for you IgnoranceIsntBliss came to your rescue. Unfortunately for you he painted the conspiracy theory as a giant ode to homophobia so I believe it even less now. Oh well. C'est la vie right? Should have done your own sourcing.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah. I did "youtube video. pass. Youtube video. pass. youtube video. pass" and on and on as those aren't evidence of anything but confirmation bias. Looking at the titles too tells me more about your own insecurities than anything though.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It's not an excuse, it's the truth. If having your pejoratives rebuffed troubles you don't use them. What in a has been standing over a supposed President's toe tagged corpse is there to get serious about exactly?

edit on 2-11-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Of course it's the truth, and I'm the President of Whole Foods. Nice to meet you.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Of course it's the truth, and I'm the President of Whole Foods. Nice to meet you.

Why do you charge so much for organic fair trade soy milk!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I gotta do something so people don't know it is just regular soy milk!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Fair enough. It is fairly commonly spoken of here on ATS, but stick to those principals.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Yes. There are quite a few topics founded on ignorance and delusion spoken about here commonly. Doesn't mean I care to look up and deconfirm every silly rumor or CT I hear about though.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It's a big subject maybe he didnt want to torpedo the thread itself? And what because int eh first sentence of the wikipedia, a real topic judging by the page... that the first line HAS to say is a pejorative and then following that line are SEVEN paragraphs going into the history of of this Velvet Mafia...

So a dozen plus industry insiders come forward talking about it, it this thing that has a history that goes back to people observing the culture rising up as early as the 1960's, that makes its conspiracy theory nutter bs?

You didnt even read half of what I said. Let alone anything they said. To start snapping like that.

So you're done; just another liberal knee jerk... ya know yesterday I was a bit hard on ya, it's been a while since got into it with you, felt kind of bad as I dont always see you doing the typical ShillJW Goosestep Groove... but I've delt with you enough to recall you're just the same. Same old just another cookie cutter democrat clone creature. A shame, here I was thinking maybe just maybe you're a rare one capable of actual thinking, of having a hope of being a person whom can be reasoned with. But nope. The left have lost all ability to see beyond the MSM tunnel vision. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Should I take your childlike badinage to mean you are incapable of responding to the question I asked you?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I don't have an issue with Snoop's album cover. It is his choice and we do have freedom of speech. I love Snoop as an artist. His Deep Cover verse is probably a Top 10 greatest imho.

My issue is the hypocrisy and ignorance he is displaying.

First, I guarantee he can't form an intelligent point as to why exactly he is so hell bent against Donald Trump. You see this a lot within the black community where virtue signaling that you are "woke" on some political issue which is almost always left leaning and rooted in some form of racial victimology.

My second issue is the hypocrisy of it. So this bojangling minstrel thinks he is being woke by showing Donald Trump on a slab, but yet he is celebrating being a crip? GTFOH. Who is responsible for death and mayhem in the black community over the past thirty years? Crips or Donald Trump (Or even the KKK)? Crips by a long shot.

It isn't even close, yet we are supposed to get worked up over some politician who literally has zero effect on the black community, yet ignore this buffoon's real physical and psychological damage done by his beloved crips.

This is why I have just basically accepted that I'm going to have to be an Uncle Ruckus in the black community. I can't co-sign on this buffoonery and anti-intellectualism.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's a big subject maybe he didnt want to torpedo the thread itself? And what because int eh first sentence of the wikipedia, a real topic judging by the page... that the first line HAS to say is a pejorative and then following that line are SEVEN paragraphs going into the history of of this Velvet Mafia...

It also used the word "alleged". You do know the definition of alleged right?

So a dozen plus industry insiders come forward talking about it, it this thing that has a history that goes back to people observing the culture rising up as early as the 1960's, that makes its conspiracy theory nutter bs?

Lol. The VERY wikipedia article you linked to says they were using it in the 1970''s as a joke.

The term was tongue-in-cheek, describing a powerful social clique, not some truly devious alliance ruling either an industry or politics.

You didnt even read half of what I said. Let alone anything they said. To start snapping like that.

Clearly. You aren't reading your own sources. So what's the point in reading your winded explanations?

So you're done; just another liberal knee jerk... ya know yesterday I was a bit hard on ya, it's been a while since got into it with you, felt kind of bad as I dont always see you doing the typical ShillJW Goosestep Groove... but I've delt with you enough to recall you're just the same. Same old just another cookie cutter democrat clone creature. A shame, here I was thinking maybe just maybe you're a rare one capable of actual thinking, of having a hope of being a person whom can be reasoned with. But nope. The left have lost all ability to see beyond the MSM tunnel vision. Good luck with that.

blah blah blah ad hominems blah blah blah. Typical post from you.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Setting precedent for 2018 and 2020.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Oh I stopped taking you seriously when you honestly thought that I'd be jealous of your net income.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Oh I stopped taking you seriously when you honestly thought that I'd be jealous of your net income.

Most would take that further deflection as an affirmative.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Take it however you please. I just don't feel the need to address you seriously after thinking your net worth is something I'd care about on ATS. You are a joke to me now. Like I feel like you belong on GameFAQs with the other epeen stroking teenagers. ATS is too adult for you.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join