It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snoop Dogg Poses Over Trump's dead body

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I agree. Ceasefire.

What do you think the general response would be to a White President standing over the corpse of a dead Black rapper?
a reply to: Krazysh0t

edit on 2-11-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

The same as a White President body slamming a person with a CNN logo slapped on top of it. People who want to be offended will be and everyone else will live their lives like nothing is different because it doesn't effect them.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You don't think that such a picture would receive much more vociferous outrage than the one in question?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I don't intend to clock the amount of rage one receives over the other. They are both memes designed to spark outrage and when you get outraged you lose. I'm sure quite a few Trump supporters will be triggered and I'm sure they outnumber CNN fanboys and CNN itself, but I still don't care about their plight.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I quit reading after my last post, to not get in any more trouble than probably I already have...

But here ye Hollyweird Rape Culture Deniers go....

Consider how the vast majority of 'everyday rapists' go on unreported, and then downhill from there...

Now consider an INDUSTRY built upon that metric. An industry of flesh exploitation. An industry ALL about image, about youth, about reputation. AN industry overflowing with newcomers obsessed with FAME, all too open to becoming groupies. An industry used to groupies, the precedents of sex expectations and all that as we've just seen revealed in the Weinstein ordeal.

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together here, look at that infographic for normal people, and apply that to an entire industry where whistleblowers even if they could get past the shame and embarassment, their careers (or worse) are OVER if they do come forward.

PS: That thing where you and a few select others put 'every one of' my sentences into an individual quote box, I never read past the first or second line like that so in case you're wondering wy you dont get responses to those well there you go. Call that a win, if that suits you, but that would only be a victory assuming the deliberate tactic is to get me to skip right past you. I really do try having intelligence convos with you guys, but although that method might seem all Sophisticated in your mind, its just down right anoying and pointless to respond to.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It would have been interesting to see what the response would have been if the corpse was Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So now you are linking rape to homosexuality. Man whenever I think you can't get any lower, you do anyways... What is your problem with gay people? Have you even met a gay person in real life?

PS: I'm not even denying the pedophilia or rape culture problems in hollywood. You are just awful by suggesting they are tied to homosexuality.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Why? Because you would have enjoyed watching a bunch of liberals be triggered by it instead of being triggered yourself? Do you think Snoop Dogg would really support Trump over Clinton? He's not Kanye.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

WTF are you even talking about.

Seriously.

Quit putting words into my mouth; quit twisting my meanings; quit the effing false demagoguery BS.

LAME.

Way to support the Hollywood Rape Culture.

edit on 2-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The gay mafia. Wasn't that what you were trying so desperately to prove to me existed? If you are changing the subject on me then how about a heads up?

Way to support the Hollywood Rape Culture.

Cut the BS! Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the rape culture. You should feel ashamed of yourself for that below the belt trashy sentence you just typed!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yeah, thats what started this, and you REFUSED to hear it on its own, so the broader picture of the whole rape exploitation scene down in Hollyweird (which goes hand in hand right in the same city as the Music Industry) where the "Gay Mafia" has risen up, to try to put it into terms you'd MAYBE be able to grasp, and once I got to making sense now you're alleging I'm insinuating all homosexuals are rapists. And thats EFFING BS, and you know it. Unless you can quote me saying that the Gay Mafia invented the fleshploitation industry that is standard in Hollwood. But good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ok so talking to you is either a waste of time or I need to get a crazy chip installed in my head to follow your convoluted logic and strawmen. It's not my fault you cannot produce enough evidence to convince me that the gay mafia exists, but it is CERTAINLY a logical fallacy of the false correlation type to assume that just because I don't believe in the gay mafia (and you can't prove it adequately) that I don't believe in the pedophilia scandal as well. But that's par the course for you when you address me. You invent half my argument for me then leave me confused as to what you mean as you burn down those strawmen.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ok so talking to you is either a waste of time or I need to get a crazy chip installed in my head

LOLOL

As long as its funny and or intelligent, and not a festival of troll tactics, then its not a waste of time.

I posted a page of links to interviews of whistleblowers and the like. Follow the trail and report back, or piss off if its not worth your time, for all I care. But dont act like I'm the one with the issue for hearing them out, weighing it with the rest I know that interlocks with it, and then myself reporting back that this is something that needs to be considered and exposed.

These people aren't bombing themselves out of any further career just for the hell of it, or are they? You tell me but can you actually listen to them and then do it? You obviously have plenty of time on your hands today set to it, please, and come back do a debunker thread get yourself a bunch of flags and lay down the law why dont ya??
edit on 2-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

What is there to follow? You never gave me the evidence on the gay mafia I requested and instead started waffling about the rape culture so you can get offended when I tried to link your two conversations together since you never bother to tell people when you change trains of thought. The only thing I've seen are the same confirmation bias confirming youtube videos you posted originally. Oh and most recently, a music video (like that proves anything). Still no hard evidence that would hold up in a court of law though.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Triggered? Its just a discussion. My feelings on the subject are completely neutral. As I said in an earlier post I am English and in the last election I voted for the Greens. As for who this famous person would vote for, that is something I wouldn't know, and really don't care about.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
well... thats one way to create divide...

maybe thats the goal

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
With any luck somebody will call somebody a snowflake, too!

You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, call someone a 'snowflake' for that.

Unless you alert them that they are triggered first.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ok. What kind of political impact do you think Snoop would have by using Hillary instead of Trump? Clinton isn't the President and Trump is the most disliked President ever. Clearly Trump is the one you make fun of.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Look at all the triggered Trumpkins giving Snoop Dee oh double gee free publicity with their rage.

Yes, I'm sure these dozens of posts on AboveTopSecret.com will ultimately lead to platinum sales the likes of which Ol' Snoop hasn't seen in decades.

Get over yourself. A handful of comments on ATS isn't publicity any more than an ATS poll reflects an accurate cross sectional view of a greater voter demographic, and you damn well know that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join