It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Barack Obama Paid Nearly $1 Million To Firm That Created Fake Trump Dossier

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Grimpachi

A lot of companies use Fusion GPS every year. Free Beacon did too. But it hired Fusion for services that had nothing to do with the crooked Hillary/DNC Dossier on candidate Trump.

Free Beacon is, in fact, working to assist Congress, as needed.

STORY: www.cnn.com...

So you are saying there is no problem with hiring Fusion GPS unless they are democrats?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I starred Terry because it was such a funny post ....people make me laugh they get a star .

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yet not only did he fail to mention to anyone he was paying the law firm that got it, he actually kept paying them and according to the most recent FEC was paying them at least up to this august.

worth a link ....

Perkins Coie payments 2017

and 2013-2014 while we're at it

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OFA has been paying Perkins Coie since 2007, and I didn't add up all the payments, but it's probably around $8 million...just search different 2-yr date ranges on the FEC link from the OP.

They've been helping Obama 'solve' problems since he became known to American citizens.

Now... what that actually means is anyone's guess.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Just a thought. . . . .

I was wondering what would cost so much that Obama, Hillary, anti-Trumpers would pay.

And then it occurred to me.

Maybe Fusion GPS had dirt on Obama and Hillary which is why they paid so much.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
A Conservative website first funded the law firm to investigate so are they in on as well?

I think it is really childish for people to point fingers at those who funded the law firm. The law firm was reputable and one of the top firms. I never cared for the connect the dot type of Glenn Beck stupidity even when it is used against Trump.

I do think it should lower the law firms credibility, but not their clients.

You dont care for connect the dot style investigations? The surely you have been against the one into Trumps team.

They were paying a firm colluding with russia to get dirt on Trump. Obama had the wife of one of the key employees of Fusion GPS as his advisor.

The dems have been saying for nearly a year that getting dirt on your opponent from the russians was criminal.

Now we find out they were paying for it.

Obama was made aware of this document in at least November 2016. He knew exactly where is came from.

Yet not only did he fail to mention to anyone he was paying the law firm that got it, he actually kept paying them and according to the most recent FEC was paying them at least up to this august.

Is Fusion GPS Russian?

No, it isn't so it seems you are a lot to do about nothing.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

They helped enormously with the birth certificate controlled opposition efforts in court.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The info in the dossier came from Russian sources, via Steele. Purchased with Hillary dollars.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

A lot of companies use Fusion GPS every year. Free Beacon did too. But it hired Fusion for services that had nothing to do with the crooked Hillary/DNC Dossier on candidate Trump.

Free Beacon is, in fact, working to assist Congress, as needed.

STORY: www.cnn.com...

So you are saying there is no problem with hiring Fusion GPS unless they are democrats?

Of course thats not the case.

The question all revolves around using Russia to get dirt.

Paying a firm for oppo research, while crappy, is common and not a big deal.

Paying them to get dirt from russians on your opponent, all the while screaming that working with russians to get dirt is criminal, is what is a big deal.

The washington Beacon is cooperating, and showing that they didn't pay Fusion GPS when they were working with Russia (although GPS may have had connections to russians too from before)

Hillarys team and the DNC paid this firm to get dirt on Trump from russians, and then lied about it for a year.

Obama was paying the same firm at the same time. His advisor was the wife of a key GPS employee. Obama most likely used this dossier in the investigation of trump.

Now if it turns out the Beacon was paying GPS to collude with russia; then they should also be held accountable.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

A Conservative website first funded the law firm to investigate so are they in on as well?

I think it is really childish for people to point fingers at those who funded the law firm. The law firm was reputable and one of the top firms. I never cared for the connect the dot type of Glenn Beck stupidity even when it is used against Trump.

You dont care for connect the dot style investigations? The surely you have been against the one into Trumps team.

They were paying a firm colluding with russia to get dirt on Trump. Obama had the wife of one of the key employees of Fusion GPS as his advisor.

The dems have been saying for nearly a year that getting dirt on your opponent from the russians was criminal.

Obama was made aware of this document in at least November 2016. He knew exactly where is came from.

Is Fusion GPS Russian?

Sorry, but paying a third party to collude with russia is not an excuse.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The info in the dossier came from Russian sources, via Steele. Purchased with Hillary dollars.

Not illegal.

It is a whole different story when Trumps son does a Scooby do and meets with the Russians to collaborate.

What is legal and illegal or scandalous should be very clear to everyone at this point. Should is the keyword, but it seems my expectations of the ATS crowd are too high.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Is Fusion GPS Russian?

Sorry, but paying a third party to collude with russia is not an excuse.

Actually, it is.

Fusion GPS is a commercial research and strategic intelligence firm based in Washington, D.C. it advertises and operates legally in that way. So it is above an excuse it is well known and legal.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

2 questions, Grambler...

First this...

Hillarys team and the DNC paid this firm to get dirt on Trump from russians, and then lied about it for a year.

They paid GPS... but did they know that GPS would use Russians to get the dirt?

Second this...

His advisor was the wife of a key GPS employee.

“Key”?
How do you know that?

How do you know they’re not a mere pencil pusher at the company?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Expectations and preprogrammed biases tend to conflict and end in disillusionment and disappointment.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
silly question here, but did you take the time to go back and read the non-starred post I was replying to?

Maybe not as it seems you came across my reply to another and within two minutes, read it, wrote and posted a reply. That's fast so maybe there was not time left to check back to what it was referring to. And that post I replied to had NO stars, which by the way juxtaposes with your reply above that within only a few minutes had garnered a half dozen while mine had two. Now how the heck did my reply, one that actually was nothing but drift from the OP get two stars. I ask you. And yours got six, completely off topic.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Not illegal.

It is a whole different story when Trumps son does a Scooby do and meets with the Russians to collaborate.

To COLLABORATE on what?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Pokemon go, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and now Scooby Doo.
What did Trump's son do that was illegal?
Have you followed the story enough to know that the woman that he met has backed up his story?
Why did Trump Jr come clean on the story right away... when Hillary kept her knowledge of her part in the Fusion GPS story hidden for over a year?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Not illegal.

To COLLABORATE on what?

Thats a great question that many would like to know since his texts say one thing while he claims another.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Not illegal.

What is legal and illegal or scandalous should be very clear to everyone at this point. Should is the keyword, but it seems my expectations of the ATS crowd are too high.

That was an intel gathering operation.

And boy did they get the intel.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Why did Trump Jr come clean on the story right away...

You mean the writen statment from his father that he read to the press.

the woman that he met has backed up his story

It was a good story. Again why did the texts say they were meeting for a different reason?
edit on 29-10-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join