It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Barack Obama Paid Nearly $1 Million To Firm That Created Fake Trump Dossier

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
i enjoy seeing how rattled trump, his supporters and paid shills are, tomorrow should be interesting.
fake trump dossier compiled by mi6 lol.

Just like with this thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All many people can do is say its a distraction.

No comment on the facts at all.

They are just saying

"Please stop bringing stuff up about the democrats, I have no answer for it. It makes me sad and I want to just talk about Trump"

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hillarys response when found out her team paid for this.

"I didn't have INTENT to pay for it. At this point, what difference does it make?"

Obamas

"I didn't know my group paid them until I read it in the paper"
edit on 29-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This kind of corruption has been going on in politics all along. It seems that Hillary and possibly Obama just boosted it ten fold. There is no touching Obama or Clinton, she is the wife of a past president. They won't put a past president or their spouse in Jail.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

"Last year, a political intelligence firm in Washington, Fusion GPS, hired Steele to investigate Trump's dealings with Russia. The DNC paid for the work after its initial funder, a wealthy Jeb Bush supporter, dropped out."
www.theguardian.com...

Tangentially, a Jeb Bush supporter chipped in, as well as The Beacon owner, Paul Singer, supported Marco Rubio. And, of course we know John McCain's crew was in on it, because he's the one who passed the dossier to the FBI, and supposedly Buzzfeed.
thehill.com...

These political PACS know no legal boundaries, legally!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
100 grand. To one of the top firms in the country.

Now if this was claimed to be a talk about golf and grandkids, I would actually believe it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Anyone else find it strange that stories like this always seem to comrie from second rate conservative blog sites?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hillary and possibly Obama just boosted it ten fold. There is no touching Obama or Clinton, she is the wife of a past president. They won't put a past president or their spouse in Jail.

That is a problem.
It is like they are royalty.
We aren't supposed to be ruled by royalty here in Amaerica.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Anyone else find it strange that stories like this always seem to comrie from second rate conservative blog sites?

FEC links have been provided.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

GAH!

Something came to mind when reading through this thread...does anyone remember how Obama and Richard Lugar were detained at a Russian airport, in August 2005, on a trip where they were touring nuclear sites, because of a possible passport issue?

I can find traces of that story online...like at the WaPo: Link

But I can't seem to find the original Chicago Tribune story that I recall reading a few years ago.

None-the-less...maybe it's worth revisiting.

(FWIW...I recall that Russia may have thought Obama was a British spy and took his passport for several hours. But, alas, I am only going on memory. I can't find a certain Chicago Tribune article I recall reading though.)

+7 more 
link   

So nothing on the nature of the facts?

+16 more 
link   
This part is maybe even more damning than the payments.

At the same time that Hillary’s campaign, Obama’s campaign organization, and the DNC were simultaneously paying Perkins Coie, the spouse of one of Fusion GPS’s key employees was working directly for Obama in the West Wing. Shailagh Murray, a former Washington Post reporter-turned-political operative, was serving as a top communications adviser to Obama while the Obama administration was reportedly using information from the dossier to justify secret surveillance of Trump campaign staff. Murray is married to Neil King, a former Wall Street Journal reporter who was hired by Fusion GPS in December of 2016. While at the Wall Street Journal, King worked alongside Fusion GPS’s core team, even sharing bylines with Glenn Simpson, the Fusion GPS executive who personally hired Steele to probe Trump’s alleged Russia connections.

thefederalist.com...

So not only was Obama personally paying Perkins coie, but one of his advisors was married to one of Fusion GPS key employees?

This is starting to look really bad.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: elementalgrove

LOL

If "they" are the Deep State, why didn't they already have the dirt on Trump? Doesn't the Deep State already have Kremlin influence? Why would they need to pay a retired British intel agent to get it for them. And, why oh why would they pay 12 million bucks for a fake one? Why not hire a Hollywood writer to come up with something salacious?

Because their hubris (also desperation -Trump was in office limiting their power) allowed them to believe their strategy would work and that the American public is stupid enough to buy it, which in some respects they were right.

It is going to be a fun week!

Except for the supposed Pee Pee tape and some suggestions of money laundering, the public doesn't know what's in the Dossier, or if those things ARE even actually really in the Steele Dossier.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Since when is the FEC a second rate conservative blog?

www.fec.gov... te=01%2F01%2F2017&max_date=12%2F31%2F2018

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

LOL

If "they" are the Deep State, why didn't they already have the dirt on Trump? Doesn't the Deep State already have Kremlin influence? Why would they need to pay a retired British intel agent to get it for them. And, why oh why would they pay 12 million bucks for a fake one? Why not hire a Hollywood writer to come up with something salacious?

Because their hubris (also desperation -Trump was in office limiting their power) allowed them to believe their strategy would work and that the American public is stupid enough to buy it, which in some respects they were right.

It is going to be a fun week!

Except for the supposed Pee Pee tape and some suggestions of money laundering, the public doesn't know what's in the Dossier, or if those things ARE even actually really in the Steele Dossier.

In fact we do know exactly was in the Dossier (at least the one presented to people in August) because it has been released.

assets.documentcloud.org...

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

At the same time that Hillary’s campaign, Obama’s campaign organization, and the DNC were simultaneously paying Perkins Coie, the spouse of one of Fusion GPS’s key employees was working directly for Obama in the West Wing. Shailagh Murray, a former Washington Post reporter-turned-political operative, was serving as a top communications adviser to Obama while the Obama administration was reportedly using information from the dossier to justify secret surveillance of Trump campaign staff.

Bold is mine.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It's that screwing of bernie that really hurt them.
A lot of my dem friends left the party and went independent over that.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Obviously a vast right-wing conspiracy involving Trump supporters colluding with Russian hackers to create fake data and records to make Obama and Clinton look bad and distract from the real issues against Trump and team.

Ya know?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm hearing a Federal judge just ruled to keep Fusion GPS' books sealed.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

At the same time that Hillary’s campaign, Obama’s campaign organization, and the DNC were simultaneously paying Perkins Coie, the spouse of one of Fusion GPS’s key employees was working directly for Obama in the West Wing. Shailagh Murray, a former Washington Post reporter-turned-political operative, was serving as a top communications adviser to Obama while the Obama administration was reportedly using information from the dossier to justify secret surveillance of Trump campaign staff.

Bold is mine.

thefederalist.com...

Yep I posted the same thing.

This could be huge.

Are we really to believe that Obama didnt know his group was paying the same group that was making this dossier?

He was briefed on the dossier, he knew it was from Fusion GPS, he knew his advisor was married to one of the key employees there.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Hillarys response when found out her team paid for this.

"I didn't have INTENT to pay for it. At this point, what difference does it make?"

Obamas

"I didn't know my group paid them until I read it in the paper"

Not sure what she means by intent? Ether you knew about the payments or you didn't. Hillary has such skill at sabotaging herself.

edit on 29-10-2017 by scraedtosleep because: I read further post that showed me I was wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join