It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Left Wing Groups Met With Al Qaeda And ISIS Leaders at Germany G20 Summit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Interesting. We had heard about this previously but it appears the FBI was monitoring. In particular, the FBI has determined they have followers in the radical U.S. resistance movements in the United States and that it is clear there will be additional violence and attacks on law enforcement and U.S. institutions.

'This is the greatest challenge to law enforcement since the Weather Underground and the Black Panther Party,' the FBI report declared.

EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups travelled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals

www.dailymail.co.uk...

A secret FBI investigation of the violent 'resistance' movement on college campuses against President Trump has led to an alarming discovery—the collusion between American anarchists and foreign terrorists in the Islamic State and Al qaeda, according to a confidential 'Informational Report' by FBI field offices.

'Ties between three key leaders of the Oakland group [names redacted] met in Hamburg with a leader of the AQAP [Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula] and the AQIM [Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb],' the report continued. 'The leader from AQAP is an Egyptian-born male [name redacted] who is known to be in charge of finances and recruiting for the group.The FBI field report was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe in July

'There is evidence from informants that he is helping the Oakland group acquire the weapons they are seeking, primarily bomb making equipment and toxic chemicals and gasses.

'One of the men from Oakland traveled to Syria to meet with ISIS; the purpose was for training in tactics, but was thought to be primarily a bonding visit to discuss possible massive disruptive attacks in the U.S.

edit on 29-10-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Hey, they are not Anarchists, they are communists, and this does not surprise me in the least.

I am sure McCabe was not surprised at all, probably made a note that his employees had followed through and done their job!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Trying to figure out if I am surprised or not........NOPE!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
People who believe this story, are as ridiculous, as this story.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Any radicalized religious groups violently opposed to Christianity and Trump have got to be allies of the radical left in the USA.

Right?

edit on 29-10-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is my main theme of the year, how Hillary/Obama/CIA have been openly working with Al Qaeda in Syria and beyond (and the absolute insanity that nobody even cares).

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
This is my main theme of the year, how Hillary/Obama/CIA have been openly working with Al Qaeda in Syria and beyond (and the absolute insanity that nobody even cares).

Maybe in 60 years or so, we will find out even more.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I actually read an article about this a while back. The FBI is supposedly aware of this. The article said they attempted to meet with the terrorist groups but never actually said they succeeded. The article I read did not say what group it was from this country.

How does this author know what happened?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Its already documented right in the MSM, except that they NEVER spell it out for you. It takes scratching and sniffing, but its all there for everyone to see.

And the thing is, we continue on this track of self-deluded primitive warrior insanity, in this Brave New Century I'm having increasing doubts our species will survive another full 60 years...

edit on 29-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This can't be real, can it? It sounds like some Hollywood movie plot or some spy novel material.

If true, this is some scary sh!t. Kinda gives "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" a whole new meaning.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

We are an endangered species and don't even know it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RainyState

How else do we explain reality?

I've been harping on this all year, with a shockingly lack of reaction:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps too surreal for ATS's crowd these days, but THINK ABOUT IT.

I've experienced a TOTAL lack of reaction from leftists across this whole website.

The even more daunting part is not even their polar opposites have jumped on it not even for the mere fact if ushered its damaging to them.

I've lst a lot of faith in my fellow American's this year as a result.

Devastatingly so.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I lost faith a long time ago.

The best thing you can do is try to raise awareness and prepare.

Buy more food and prepare a retreat as soon as possible.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Ed Klein's latest book is All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump will be released October 30, 2017

Hmmmmm

Daily Mail does print some nonsense I think this is probably more of the same.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Let's assume Trump is the real deal and serious with draining the swamp ( read 90% of establishment no matter wich party )

Then you can bet there is/will be a plan.

edit on 29-10-2017 by EartOccupant because: Some letters got sucked up by Echolon

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker Ya using the dailymail.com is not really a good thing. That site is a joke and so is this thread. If you can use more links that that maybe I will give you more credit. Till then reach for the stars buddy. This is clickbait plain and simple

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I only read the DailyMail for news on the Kardishian family. And British sex scandals.

You criticize me for Raw Story then pull this....

edit on 29-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Not surprising at all.

It is funny that the people that hold the same beliefs as these leftist groups would be the first ones thrown from the roofs if ISIS ever took over.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Any radicalized religious groups violently opposed to Christianity and Trump have got to be allies of the radical left in the USA.

Right?

I'd say that was an accurate summation.....

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: gortex

Let's assume Trump is the real deal and serious with draining the swamp ( read 90% of establishment no matter wich party )

Then you can bet there is/will be a plan.

Trump has added to the swamp , he has shown on many occasions his words don't match his actions , he is the establishment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join