It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Nuclear Submariners Have Cocaine Fuelled Parties While Picking Up Warheads From The US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
www.thetimes.co.uk...

A Trident submarine at the centre of a sex scandal has been plunged into further disarray after nine sailors were reportedly dismissed for testing positive for coc aine.

The servicemen were allegedly found to have the Class A substance in their blood while on duty. Allegations emerged last night that the crew had been at drug-fuelled parties while docked in the US.

If you've seen the effects of long term coc aine use on the friends, family, neighbours, work colleagues etc. of the user you won't support coc aine use. If your only experience of coc aine is using it yourself for ten or twenty years you know nothing.

Politicians are using coc aine. It's obvious once you recognise the wacky thinking that comes from regular use. All manner of people are using coc aine. In my opinion most of it is synthetic made by the CIA. But that's just my opinion. Research it yourself if you want to prove production of the real thing has kept up with sales.

Cocaine rots black holes in the brain of the user. That's why their ideas are literally air-headed. If you want to rot your brain get yourself down to the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base. en.wikipedia.org...

Stand clear when they set off the fireworks.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

It's a helluva drug.

The harshest drug of all, though, is ego. Never mess with nukes when you're high on ego.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
These guys spend months at a time stuck in a coffin under the sea.. Of course they would let their hair down.. Cocaine and sex? It could be alot worse.

As long as they're not high whilst at the controls.. Then I don't have an issue with it.
edit on 28/10/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Scary part of it is that they can start WW3 quite easily. All it takes is for someone who make Fat Boy jokes while high to fire a nuclear missile to Pyongyang and boom WW3.
edit on 10/28/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Nah, they'd just be hiding in the bathroom the whole time.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
There have been drug fueled sub incidents before!

edit on 28-10-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Scary part of it is that they can start WW3 quite easily. All it takes is for someone who make Fat Boy jokes while high to fire a nuclear missile to Pyongyang and boom WW3.

They were snorting coke not magic mushrooms, '___' and ambien. Plus...the launch buttons aren't sitting in unlocked, empty, unsupervised rooms where anyone can press them.

I've just read the hysterical, over the top Daily Mail article and it's looking like they got high at parties away from the sub. The tone of the report makes it seem they had full-on orgies and keggers on board! Good old Daily Mail! The journalist who wrote it likely has 3 grams in his wallet instead of a halo over his head.

Fair enough they were kicked out because they knew the expectations and rules.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

You should never fuelwhile doing drugs,oh wait never mind

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Good god!! Imagine walking down the street when that thing surfaced? 💀💣

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Cocaine rots black holes in the brain of the user. That's why their ideas are literally air-headed.

Classic, thank you for the good laugh.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think you can turn this on its head and see it as a good thing.

Submariners are regularly drug checked and on this occasion they have identified 9 individuals who have been found to have narcotics in their system and have been removed from duty.

Only nine.

Is that not a good thing?

Sure it would be good if none of them done drugs but humans all do stupid things from time to time. The fact that they are catching people out with this shows that they are at least actively trying to prevent it. I would almost be more worried if this kind of thing was never discovered because that would only mean it was going on but nobody know about it and everyone could do it with no punishment.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Lol.. wow thats something else.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Those photos were from a publicity stunt.

It wasn't a actual submarine that broke the surface in the middle of a street.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

When I first read it on the news it sickened me, these men were in charge of our nuclear missiles and should be both criminally investigated by civil authority's and be subject to court martial to the full extent of military law.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

you know that to this day the manufacturing of coca cola creates coc aine as a byproduct. if i remember right the last i searched its shipped to one company in new york or somewhere in the northeast. what happens with it after that... who knows.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Wow I thought that looked like Milan - thanks for the link

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
These guys spend months at a time stuck in a coffin under the sea.. Of course they would let their hair down.. Cocaine and sex? It could be alot worse.

As long as they're not high whilst at the controls.. Then I don't have an issue with it.

It seems they were high, 'while on duty'. From the OP:

The servicemen were allegedly found to have the Class A substance in their blood while on duty

Not that it matters, they don't make the decision to launch anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Got a link?

It's my understanding that coke hasn't used coke for a long time, coke doesn't have coke in it and a byproduct of coke isn't coke.

As I understand it anyways.

Plus coke is made into a syrup and shipped around the world to licensed bottlers and distributors... Actually that makes sense, maybe coke is a byproduct of coke.

As for the thread?

I'm glad they got fired, it's only right. Most people would lose their jobs and potentially their freedom for being high in a workplace. Even the comedown puts others at risk.

I'm thinking the last place I'd want to trip balls, be high or suffer a comedown would be on a nuclear armed submarine
edit on 28-10-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
That's the only way you're going to get me in one of the damn things.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Yep still used bye Coke im guessing flavoring

Coke causing leashions on the brain tho is fairly extreme cases

And if this bothers you ... don't look at what the air force puts in there "go-pill"
en.m.wikipedia.org...

one of my in-laws was a submariner him and all his buddies did drugs of some kind ... as one of them told me u don't find many normal people willing to to underwater in a metal cigar for 6 months at a time ...no that takes a certain kind of crazy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join