It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
www.msn.com...

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Seems we'll have a lot to think about over the weekend. So, ATS, where is this going?

This doesn't sound like fake news.....
edit on 27-10-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
www.msn.com...

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Seems we'll have a lot to think about over the weekend. So, ATS, where is this going?

It 'could' be a misdirect. Mueller is in the Democrat camp. It's not hard to see how the MSM would use this as a deflection from the Dossier issue.

Then again, maybe not. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wait...I thought it was just a witch hunt? Do witch hunts actually turn into indictments?

Fake news?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Probably Manafort

Trump has been moving though to personally interview and replace the judges in the districts where he might be facing state charges. So I think the time table on that could be accelerated a lot.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The fake part is that any jail time will result. They announce proceedings to put everyone to sleep.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The fake part is that any jail time will result. They announce proceedings to put everyone to sleep.

On Friday even...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Now we know the reason for the resurrection of the uranium story from seven years ago. A deflection from this major news being released. My money is on Paul Manifort. He was already told they were going to indict him the day they did the no knock search warrant.
If not Manifort them someone lower on the totem pole. They would start at the bottom.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Tweets tomorrow could be toxic.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

www.msn.com...

It 'could' be a misdirect. Mueller is in the Democrat camp. It's not hard to see how the MSM would use this as a deflection from the Dossier issue.

There is no dossier issue. That my dear is the deflection.

link   
Sorry.
edit on 10282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   
Sorry slow tsblet.
edit on 10282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Now we know the reason for the resurrection of the uranium story from seven years ago. A deflection from this major news being released. My money is on Paul Manifort. He was already told they were going to indict him the day they did the no knock search warrant.
If not Manifort them someone lower on the totem pole. They would start at the bottom.

Exactly this. I felt the timing of that deflection had to be based on something heating up. It’s how they operate.

I agree... I’m guessing Manafort.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It sounds like this may be a counter measure to the recent dossier exposure to throw the limelight elsewhere.a reply to: spiritualzombie

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: nwtrucker

www.msn.com...

There is no dossier issue. That my dear is the deflection.

You wish....

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Wait...I thought it was just a witch hunt? Do witch hunts actually turn into indictments?

Fake news?

“Any good prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a HAM sandwich.” ― chief judge Sol Wachtler, Source/Notes: As quoted in: N.Y. Daily News, 31 January 1985

izquotes.com...

edit on 28-10-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Duplicate closed.

top topics

join