It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Hodges Hit By Meteor Lottie Williams Hit By Space Junk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It wasn't recently but interesting none the less what with the Chinese space station getting ready to crash land sometime in the next six months. So anyway...
In 1954 Ann Hodges in Sylacauga Alabama was laying on her couch when a softball sized meteor crashed through her roof, bounced off a large wooden radio and brushed her thigh leaving quite a massive bruise but otherwise she was uninjured.
Then we go to 1997 in Tulsa Oklahoma where Lottie Williams and two friends were taking a walk when Lottie felt something hit her shoulder. She described it as feeling like an empty drink can bitting her. She looked behind her and saw what looked like a black, charred piece of fabric. She picked it up and it ended up being examined at the Center for Orbital and Reentry Debris Studies where it was determined to be a piece of fuel tank from a Delta II rocket that had launched a satellite into space.
What are the odds that they're both women and both in the United States?
edit on 10/25/2017 by MissSmartypants because: edit

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

synchonicities my friend, its the language of the universe

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Check your p.m.'s box. If you want the color avatar here...take it.

Mysterioustranger

edit on 25-10-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thank you. That's very nice.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What...the universe doesn't like American women?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I really thought this thread would take off a little better than it did...oh well . I guess the point I was trying to make was that when "they" tell us we don't have to worry about getting hit by things coming from space, we should take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

uh no, there is an blog called hidden experience, written by an abductee, however he doesnt think the phenomena is done by aliens but by interdimensional beings, he has a bunch of interesting articles on synchronicities

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

uh no, there is an blog called hidden experience, written by an abductee, however he doesnt think the phenomena is done by aliens but by interdimensional beings, he has a bunch of interesting articles on synchronicities
I have been experiencing synchronicities a lot lately. And I mean A LOT. So much so that my snycbronicities are becoming synchronicities themselves. And these aren't iffy synchronicities but really unusual, highly unlikely synchronicities.
For example yesterday I had to mail a an item that I was returning to Lenexa Kansas, whicb I had never heard of before....and just now I was watching one of those real life crime shows and this one took place in, you guessed it, Lenexa Kansas. Then I came here to check on my thread and there you are with that word again...synchronicity.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

it is how the universe works its all right dont panic

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

synchonicities my friend, its the language of the universe
But is there a significance to this particular synchronicity?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You can buy a piece of the SYLACAUGA meteorite that hit Mrs. Hodges, on EBAY. Authenticated IMCA dealers have pieces of it ranging from about $50 to over $1000.

These are called Hammer Stones, and have a real collectible value, as long as you buy them from certified dealers. There are some that hit people, dogs, cows and certainly buildings. We get hit by space stuff all the time, and if you are lucky enough that you are not killed by them, then it is a great payday.

BTW: Everyone can own a meteorite for free, if you do some simple work: Scoop out a cup of sediment from your house gutter. Run a neodymium magnet over it and you will most likely pick up some small iron rich spherules. Look at them under a microscope, some are micro-meteorites. Harvey Nininger, the great meteorite scientist, proved this back in the 1930's !
edit on 10-12-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

top topics

join