It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Royals SENTIENT PLANT CREATURES?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The reverse designs represent the United Kingdom and its four constituent parts - Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England. The first series of designs took floral emblems as its theme, while the second series was heraldic in approach p.s thistle is the official plant of Scotland and a leek is the official plant for wales, england is rose, n.ireland is shamrock, and they have reptilian dna not plant dna. Silly billy
edit on 25-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Long live the Pound.

We're all going to Pound town, will you join us?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan
The reverse designs represent the United Kingdom and its four constituent parts - Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England. The first series of designs took floral emblems as its theme, while the second series was heraldic in approach p.s thistle is the official plant of Scotland and a leek is the official plant for wales, england is rose, n.ireland is shamrock, and they have reptilian dna not plant dna. Silly billy
The winner. I saw the shamrock and thistle and thought of the separate nations within Great Britain/United Kingdom, but my knowledge didn't go much beyond the Clover.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Plotus because: dreaming of Margret Thatcher, so hot.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: timothyfoyle

Thank you for the chuckle, Nope though they may be weed's of a variety, best paid benefit's family in the world never mind the country as well as being ultra elite Tory's and hypocrites that frown down on GENUINE British people just because they do not have two pennies to rub together and as an official institution they do need to be abolished, we need to both take back what belong's to the nation and also to stop there payment's - especially Charles whose duchy of Cornwall has taken the assets of family's that are NOT dead and claimed them as his own - countless time's.

Actually I quite like the Queen to a degree - she does or did actually work hard, spending hours writing letters HERSELF to all those old folk's and countless other duty's that are mostly self appointed - she is also a virtual prisoner whom they once tried to call eccentric because she tried to go shopping in London as just a normal human woman having slipped out of the palace on her own when she was much - much younger - she is actually a Prisoner in every sense of the word albeit in a gilded cage and now she is old it is just part of her so I definitely do not dislike her but after her the monarchy need's to be abolished simple as that - we had a republic you know but the elite were losing power - even those that had supported the parliamentarians after Charles was offed and there was that whole niggle of not being able to get a pint down the local tavern that tipped it in favor of letting the elite put a puppet king on the throne to ensure there own position.

And of course despite having shall we say Aristocratic blood myself (though my mother was both robbed of her inheritance and her title police confirmed this as did the queen mother in a letter telling her that she was supposedly dead in 1960 and that there was a plaque dedicated to her at Aintree racecourse) I am definitely not a royalist (but really have nothing against them so it is just an opinion - they are unnecessary baggage for the state and an anachronism) except to one royalty and he is both alive and in heaven so is actually my only king and that is Jesus, sorry to get a little religious on that point but it is a simply point of fact to any true believer in Christ, you can only have one master.

I also do not buy the idea of them being shape changing lizards because a quite likable loony whom happen's to be a former reporter and sport's presenter - (whom may have been the victim of the same cover up that had Jill Dando killed because maybe they thought he had also been given a dossier on the elite pedophiles in the Tory Party and the Royal's, so maybe they thought he had been given that same dossier she apparently had so then had his tea or coffee laced with a mind bending hallucinogenic compound meant to send him off the edge into fairy land) - say's so, still he now own's it and is richer than he ever would have been as well as much more famous, actually I do like Mr Ike even if I do suspect he was the victim of a cover up operation and had his food or drink laced as I say by the same group that then offed Jill Dando to cover up Leon Britain and co's satanic abuse of kid's.

So NO they are not plant's, Weed's maybe though old Charles does talk to his so just maybe you have a point and they are his secret advisers - OR his MASTERS - Day of the Triffids.

Hmm on second thought's maybe those ornamental gardens were really just plant's standing to attention? Attack of the well armed Herbaceous border guards.

edit on 25-10-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You might be interested in Lost in Space, Season 3, Episode 23 - A plant being
invades the Robinsons and holds them prisoners and Doctor Smith is trans-
formed into a celery plant.

Plants do not perform higher thought, but survival will drive them to the limits
of their capabilities. These might be communication between species using the
root networks and adaptation.

If the Royals were plant people, you would expect to see tell-tale signs of
limb or root growths on their bodies.

edit on 26-10-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Apparently his scientific research didnt include a google search of "Why are the crowns different on UK currency" or something to that effect.

Im all for new ideas, but in all the years ive been lurking here , it seems over the last 3 years people have gotten way way worse about not putting any actual thought into their theories, they just spam the boards with stuff.

Not trying to be rude but.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

IOW, the crown has control of all the other countries. The UK is the only country in the EU that didn't adopt the Euro Dollar, either.

Long live the Pound.

240 silver pennies and equivalent to one pound weight of silver, if only that's what it was worth today.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

No, but S&F just for the title alone.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

Long live the Pound.

We're all going to Pound town, will you join us?

In spirit, yes.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

IOW, the crown has control of all the other countries. The UK is the only country in the EU that didn't adopt the Euro Dollar, either.

Long live the Pound.

240 silver pennies and equivalent to one pound weight of silver, if only that's what it was worth today.

94.5 %, British Pound Sterling, the world standard, in Jewelry.

Alas, except for jewelry, only in our dreams. I have a small collection of pre 64 us silver coins, almost the last gasp of us silver 'currency'.

Its real money, all we have left in circulations is tiddlywinks, on both sides of The Pond.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I have heard about, found and constructed a stone stack with Sentient rocks before. But sentient plants, woo whoo. Wow, is that also possible. Can they cloak themselves like the rock below ?

I think the first page should be called Flame page because it is one huge bush fire.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

In spirit, yes.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

I can only join in spirit, This 'flesh' is half a world away from yours.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I always thought prince charming.... i mean prince charlie was a bit of a tulip

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I always knew that the Royal Blue bloods were Triffids from Outer Space.

They have blinded us because we just cannot see it - They Live.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Queen Audrey II ?

edit on 31/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join