It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk Popstar To Raise Her Children as "Gender neutral "

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LondonMan

Wow. You are stretching with your OP... I feel like you are whining just for the sake of whining here.
whining.... tis you who have been triggered my lovely hunny bum popsiwickle

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

a reply to: TheMadTitan

So? Let her be or call herself whatever she wants. Clearly she isn't too dumb to realize that referring to yourself minus gender pronouns doesn't discount that she is still a woman able to give birth to children. It baffles me why people care so much about the weird # that famous people do.

I actually consider myself fairly music cognizant, but for the life of me I do not know what a Paloma Faith is...

Is it a red-stripe circus tequila-drink religion?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

How many music videos do you have and who is your record label. Do I detect a bit of envy?
I'm not a big fan of "pop" but at least she is out there as an artist and not a crybaby critic.

I don't care what her sexual orentation is...she's cute and has a decent voice.

edit on 23-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Its your world but I'd still think there has to be a minimum level of brain activity to actually form a belief system. She's never developed a belief system.....she's a parrot.

(this exchange is starting to remind me of "he's not dead, he's asleep" Monty Python Parrot skit)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

So? Let her be or call herself whatever she wants. Clearly she isn't too dumb to realize that referring to yourself minus gender pronouns doesn't discount that she is still a woman able to give birth to children. It baffles me why people care so much about the weird # that famous people do.

I actually consider myself fairly music cognizant, but for the life of me I do not know what a Paloma Faith is...

She's an druggie/alcoholic pop star/(CON)artist , you know the deal, same crowd as russell brand, Amy winehouse, another stooge trotted out of the tavistock institute to promote bile over the airwaves, and on tv 'SHE' behaves no better

metro.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Apparently someone has faith in her abilities as an artist. As a film maker, I can tell you these videos aren't cheap to produce.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

What the heck... where can I find those lip rings is my first question, that would be sick at a party!

But also.... I don't know. If I were her I would have not said anything to the press or media about how I would be choosing to raise my children because imo it's no ones business. Then again, I am not her.

Since I'm just me, and not some big superstar, I don't mind saying this:
I refer to my son as my son, my boy, my little dude, etc......
If my son decides he's Pickle Rick one day or Princess Celestia, or an Apache attack helicopter, who the hell am I to say no you're not?

As long as he can take care of himself, and provide for himself when I'm gone, and he's not harming himself or anyone else, I don't care who or what he wants to be & quite frankly I'm not sure why anyone would but again, that's just my own thoughts.

-Alee
your key word was 'him' , her poor son will never hear those words

Yeah I think it's a little... out of the norm. I refer to him as such because I want him to have a fair shot in the world the way it currently is. It's traditional to use him/her etc.... so I want him to know that first. History is important, even if in 1000 years that's all those words are. Then if he wants to use other pronouns or w/e that's on him. But I want to set the groundwork for how things are generally speaking.

With that said I also want him to be respectful of other children who may be raised differently, like her kids. I guess I'll address that when it comes up, I mean hes 2 now, not even in school yet so I have no desire to talk about such complicated subjects with him just yet.

-Alee

Just spoke to my 20yr old son.. He said he is not to enamoured by the prospect of me calling him "princess". Said his mates would all be the same, reckons his girlfriend wouldn't like being called his 'geezer'... It sure is a funny world we live in .......

Thank you for that, I probably wouldn't appreciate my sons father referring to me as a geezer either *tears from laughing*

-Alee

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How many music videos do you have and who is your record label. Do I detect a bit of envy?
I'm not a big fan of "pop" but at least she is out there as an artist and not a crybaby critic.

I don't care what her sexual orentation is...she's cute and has a decent voice.

she doesn't own a record label or make her own songs lol don't believe the hype, she is under epic records, she is a karaoke singer

Faith's first foray into music began when she mimicked famous soul and jazz singers including Etta James and Billie Holiday, whom she admired and cites as influences for her own work.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Apparently someone has faith in her abilities as an artist. As a film maker, I can tell you these videos aren't cheap to produce.

EMI also licensed its library of videos for Vevo shortly before its launch and its acquisition by UMG in 2012. Originally, Warner Music Group was reported to be considering hosting its content on the service after it launched, but formed an alliance with rival MTV Networks (now Viacom Media Networks)

These videos are made by the Music companies not the artist.

edit on 23-10-2017 by LondonMan because: unfin

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

A karaoke singer eh? I respect her even more now for at least getting out there and developing her chops in front of a usual hostile crowd.

I just subscribed to her youtube channel....

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

She's an druggie/alcoholic pop star/(CON)artist , you know the deal, same crowd as russell brand, Amy winehouse, another stooge trotted out of the tavistock institute to promote bile over the airwaves, and on tv 'SHE' behaves no better

metro.co.uk...

Easy now, don't bring Amy into this...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

but at least she is out there as an artist and not a crybaby critic.

An artist?

TIL, my cat is an artist.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

but at least she is out there as an artist and not a crybaby critic.

An artist?

TIL, my cat is an artist.

When can we see your cat in concert?

She's making a butt load of money. I doubt if she pays any attention to her critics....

www.setlist.fm...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

A karaoke singer eh? I respect her even more now for at least getting out there and developing her chops in front of a usual hostile crowd.

I just subscribed to her youtube channel....[/qu

During her time at college Faith worked in a pub where the manager Dr Vishaal Goel asked her to front his band, which they later called 'Paloma and the Penetrators' ......as I said pub karaoke singer ....
edit on 23-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well it's her choice I guess and the children can make their own choices when they are older, it takes many different people inside this dome to make it an interesting place to live.

On anther note have you checked out some of the trans women on some of these cam sites, most look butch and masculine then there are a few that look absolutely stunning you would never know they where a guy, except they are packing meat and potatoes of course.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sad, Just sad; especially for her "offspring" who she is using for her "Look at ME-Look at ME" promo.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

When can we see your cat in concert?

When music producers throw money at it for looking good.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
And if anyone is in any doubt about her tavistock institute connections here is Dr. Vishaal Goel who was the man who so called discovered her, notice he has a doctorate in Functional Disorders, Liaison Psychiatry and General Adult Psychiatry. She is a product of the Tavistock institute, who control the british music industry..

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

During her time at college Faith worked in a pub where the manager Dr Vishaal Goel asked her to front his band, which they later called 'Paloma and the Penetrators' ......as I said pub karaoke singer ....

Not anymore, besides all musicians have to pay their dues in the beginning. I played bars and beer joints for years ....

Paloma has been on Tour since 09...not bad imo. and still out there.

www.setlist.fm...

Her music is not my cup of tea, and a little to much Amy W. influence but...

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What the heck... where can I find those lip rings is my first question, that would be sick at a party!

But also.... I don't know. If I were her I would have not said anything to the press or media about how I would be choosing to raise my children because imo it's no ones business. Then again, I am not her.

Since I'm just me, and not some big superstar, I don't mind saying this:
I refer to my son as my son, my boy, my little dude, etc......
If my son decides he's Pickle Rick one day or Princess Celestia, or an Apache attack helicopter, who the hell am I to say no you're not?

As long as he can take care of himself, and provide for himself when I'm gone, and he's not harming himself or anyone else, I don't care who or what he wants to be & quite frankly I'm not sure why anyone would but again, that's just my own thoughts.

-Alee

Try a web search. The first place I came up for "lip rings" was "Etsy"

www.etsy.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join