It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with an Extraterrestrial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Does anyone know where I can watch this footage? I've done a search but not a whole lot comes up.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I doubt very seriously that you will be able to find anything that has an actual video of an ET interview. However, I did come across the following link that has a transcript of a "questionable" interview with an alleged Reptilian female.

www.geocities.com...

Quote From Transcript:
"I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction. These are parts of a transcript of an interview I�ve made with a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999."

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Are you talking about the one where the alien starts having a coughing fit and the doctors grab him and run him off? I think i saw that on TV a few years back ill see if i can find anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's the one where the ET is being interviewed inside Area 51 I think. There's some text about it on ths site.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try searching Art Bell-related sites for the video (haven't had a chance to do this yet....working)

Found it...

www.crowdedskies.com...

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
yeah that the one i was talking about. I searched and couldnt find anything except for on amazon.com but im not sure if you would like to pay $15 for it now that gazrok found the link

I remember seeing it on TV a long time ago and it freaked me out and it still does by looking at the still picture on the ATS site.

But I think its fake just because the story sounds fake. The guy smuggling it out of area 51?

If it is fake its a good one though.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I downloaded that movie, its hard as rocks to see whats going on in there. One second they are shining a bright light in its eyes, and a second later they are choking him I think they were doing.

new topics

top topics

join