It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thanks. I'm going to have to look into this more later. I'm interested in seeing if there is anything to this story, but I have to sift through a lot of misleading crap to get there.
edit on 21amSat, 21 Oct 2017 02:50:59 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thanks. I'm going to have to look into this more later. I'm interested in seeing if there is anything to this story, but I have to sift through a lot of misleading crap to get there.

There's a few good starting references in my sig for the U1 stuff. As far as finding info on the "covert informant" I guess we'll have to wait until Grassley or Fox News or both starts parading him in front of us. He's under an NDA at the moment.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Relevant and interesting:

In an otherwise innocuous FBI FOIA FILE Katica located a notice for preservation of documents sent by an FBI special agent to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission on August 28th, 2015. What is interesting about the preservation request(s) are the recipients, their attachment to CFIUS (Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States), and the timeline of events surrounding the agent’s notification.
The first notification of a Clinton email problem stemmed from the discovery that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used her personal email (and server) to conduct official government business. Those initial revelations were discovered around March of 2015. [New York Times, March 2nd]

Sometime around August 3rd, 2015, we discovered the FBI inquiry was actually a “criminal probe“. [USA Today August 4th] – [Washington Post August 3rd] – [New York Post, August 5th, 2015] The media reporting in early August of 2015 showed the FBI investigation was actually a criminal probe. The dates here are important.

The discovery by Katica shows that on August 28th, 2015, an FBI special agent sent a notification to preserve records to: •Nuclear Regulatory Commission; •The U.S. Dept. of Treasury; •Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI James Clapper); •The National Counter Terrorism Center; and the •U.S. Department of Energy (DoE).
Taken in their totality those FBI special agent notifications now encompassed every member of the CFIUS group who “signed off” on approval of the Uranium One deal.

C onsrvative Treehouse

Emphasis mine.

FBI vault

Add all of the above to what the Confidential Informant has to say and we might have some fireworks.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join