It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a coincidence or something deeper?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So, not sure if right thread but best I can think of. I’m pretty sure this has probably been talked about before, and I know it’s old news but I’m just learning of some of this now.

Why does the universe look almost exactly like our brain cells, or the death of a star resembles the birth of a cell, or how the iris in our eyes resembles a nebula. Not to mention people have speculated that atoms resemble tiny solar systems.

A few things cross my mind, being the always search for answers or find some as much info person I am, I wonder if it’s just an coincidence, like the term pareidolia, where as human we see things that aren’t there.

As crazy as it might sound, like I said it’s just a thought before I get destroyed by you guys lol, but seeing those pictures really made me think, deep about it because I love to question everything.

I even thought of what if the earth is the nucleus of the atom and the Planets in our solar system are the electrons. Maybe the rest of the galaxies are other atoms that make up a larger part, as if the universe is alive as one living thing and we are just the little microorganisms type things unaware that that we are not as special as we think.

A easier way to describe is like that late 90’s movie ossmois Jones, where he is the white blood cell but he was self aware and living inside Bill Murray’s body, as if was his Earth. Maybe it’s possible that we are something of that nature? I know the universe and brain cells are two complete different forms but still intriguing nonetheless.

It definitely gave me an errie unsettling feeling thinking what if we are just that, nothing but a microorganism atom type thing living in the brain cell “the universe” of something god like or maybe just a human or alien in some weird multidimensional plane. I understand we as humans on earth are just a tiny spec of sand in the vast universe, flying fast on a tiny mossy rock through space, so possibility’s are endless.

Any thoughts would be appreciated thanks again in advance! Ps I will post pics of what I’m talking about, if it doesn’t work because I’m using my phone and still kinda new here look up universe and brain cells.

i0.wp.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tycho1987
Well you are certainly on the right path to the truth. In fact you have pretty much only a few dots left to connect. And once you figure it out, you will realize there is no death. Only the release of trapped energy.

Life exists in conflict because matter traps energy, and energy demands to be released.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
As you are human, I don’t think your capable of understanding it all. Ike trying to teach physics to a dog, he’s not bad or anything, he’s just a dog. Humans can and will ponder all sorts of arcane concepts, but in the end I don’t think they can grasp the reality of it all. And this comes from a spaceman

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Maybe it has to do with Mandelbrot? Basically, the same shape repeats to create everything?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I like the Mandlebrot suggestion where repeating structures, both macro and micro make up the whole which are both inverse and opposite yet parts of one another. The deeper you go on one level, you finally end up at the top/beginning.

I feel this is similar to what wouild happen if a person fell into a black hole. I had about 2 months of "crazy" where I went through a total understanding of star structure, black holes, event horizons, blackhole physics, etc. It all came to me on sleepless nights when I was contemplating existence. The very odd thing is that I had NEVER read about them nor any astrological/space related physics, and yet, I had complete and total understanding of how they are supposed to work, along with string theory (to a degree, I focused more on black holes, stars, and the birth/life/death of each) - it just came to me while lying in total darkness in bed and it was super freaky and scary.

Does anyone think that in a black hole, the faster you go towards the outer edge of the black hole, the farther away you get from the outer edge of the black hole?

As far as the solar system being an atom, yes I think that is plausible, but I woudl think that maybe the sun would be the nucleus and the planets the electrons (in a heliocentric model, in an Earth centric, then it would be the nucleus). It's the whole macro within the micro and the inverse and opposite as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I like the Mandlebrot suggestion where repeating structures, both macro and micro make up the whole which are both inverse and opposite yet parts of one another. The deeper you go on one level, you finally end up at the top/beginning.

I feel this is similar to what wouild happen if a person fell into a black hole. I had about 2 months of "crazy" where I went through a total understanding of star structure, black holes, event horizons, blackhole physics, etc. It all came to me on sleepless nights when I was contemplating existence. The very odd thing is that I had NEVER read about them nor any astrological/space related physics, and yet, I had complete and total understanding of how they are supposed to work, along with string theory (to a degree, I focused more on black holes, stars, and the birth/life/death of each) - it just came to me while lying in total darkness in bed and it was super freaky and scary.

Does anyone think that in a black hole, the faster you go towards the outer edge of the black hole, the farther away you get from the outer edge of the black hole?

As far as the solar system being an atom, yes I think that is plausible, but I woudl think that maybe the sun would be the nucleus and the planets the electrons (in a heliocentric model, in an Earth centric, then it would be the nucleus). It's the whole macro within the micro and the inverse and opposite as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well you are certainly on the right path to the truth. In fact you have pretty much only a few dots left to connect. And once you figure it out, you will realize there is no death. Only the release of trapped energy.

Life exists in conflict because matter traps energy, and energy demands to be released.

You say that like you're sure.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Scared Geometry might explain some things, really fascinating stuff !!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

You know little as well spaceman - before you there was me -

the Construction Of Light

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

You assumed you understood.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
its not an coincidence, its how the universe works

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

You assumed you understood.

Well when I later (a few months) read up on the stuff it was exactly as it came to me. I wondered if something had happened with space time and I was getting the transmission from the future (when I was reading the space/black hole stuff) and being sent back to when I was "channeling" it. It was eerie as it was almost word for word and described in the exact same way so I thought my present somehow was sent back to me and I took it as a "paranormal experience" of a type.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I'd say it is more a result of the hand of the Creator showing in His work, but that's my perspective. Not all share it, of course. Either way, it's no accident.

top topics

join