It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Stern and the CIA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That's hilarious, but no.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So what, exactly, was stolen from you?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: aeonfluxjmd

Underdog lady?

Angry Alice?

In all seriousness, I would like to know if you have ever been on air in any capacity as a caller at clearchannel or sirius or siriusxm ?

Inquiring minds want to know..

Doctor Remulak?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I agree with you on a lot of points, especially about Howard not letting anyone pick on him. That's been a source of contention on that show for years. As for what others make, I don't feel as strongly about it because I think that's one of the things that is exaggerated for the show. I think most of the regular cast is making pretty good money and they make it seem like they aren't just to use that for bit material, precisely Sal and his debt (or "negative equity"). In the K-ROCK days, I don't doubt that Stuttering john was making dog# for years, but the dude still managed to own 3 houses by the time he left the show. He busts Sal's balls about money because he's Sal The Stockbroker, the guy should be GREAT with money.

As for writing jokes and whatnot, I agree with you there as well. I don't think Howard has written anything for the show in years. I think in the early days and what led to his divorce was the amount of time he put into the show and after the Sirius deal he started to ease back and became the Hamptons Howie as we know him now. The first couple years of Sirius were outstanding and I think those were the last years of his effort, right around the time Artie left the show.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Underdog lady?

Angry Alice?

In all seriousness, I would like to know if you have ever been on air in any capacity as a caller at clearchannel or sirius or siriusxm ?

Doctor Remulak?

Respectfully,
~meathead

Eliot Offen finally hit the bottom of the deep-end.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
this is one of the most bizzare things i have ever seen here, but:
why would they do something like this to you? and how is this related to an shown that in the surface has nothing gov related?
also i am interested in the cia angle of this

As far as why: When you consider the collaboration of ideas in the media; the ideas, the lyrics, the situations in movies, etc. Much of this is thought up by the people working on their own projects, but a lot of it is stolen material. The entertainment industry is so worried about people stealing material from them, but material stolen from an individual is unnoticed. It's an organized underground entertainment exchange. I don't believe in the Illuminati, but I do know of this.
I don't think I am the only one, but a lot of genius has come from what I have brought to the table.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Underdog lady?

Angry Alice?

Doctor Remulak?

Respectfully,
~meathead

Yes, I will post my conversation at some point.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

"Finally went off the deepens"

Thank you sir for putting a genuine smile on my face.

But I see your Elliot Offen it is and raise you a Bigfoot off his meds it is I do.

Like a wild manimal it is.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

No time like the present..

Edited to add ;

I fully agree someone like Howardon quite a few occasions has had conversations with letter agencies ..

But I don't like the whole you get asked a direct valid pertinent question and respond with I'll answer at some point "thing"

You are at your keyboard why the suspense.?

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 17-10-2017 by Mike Stivic because: added commentary

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

SiriusXM? Didn't they sponsor the Route91 Harvest Festival?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Mike Stivic

SiriusXM? Didn't they sponsor the Route91 Harvest Festival?

Yup, Howard stern colluded via project mockingbird and bluebeam to manipulate and brain wash the lv shooter with encrypted codes ,at the behest of siriusxm..

Sigh...

They are a satellite radio company, it stands to reason they would sponsor, you know, music festivals...

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 17-10-2017 by Mike Stivic because: typo

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No time like the present..

Edited to add ;

I fully agree someone like Howardon quite a few occasions has had conversations with letter agencies ..

But I don't like the whole you get asked a direct valid pertinent question and respond with I'll answer at some point "thing"

You are at your keyboard why the suspense.?

Respectfully,
~meathead

I'm not trying to be suspenseful, but I understand. I will look for the time I called. I have it recorded. I just want to fully analyze it when I post it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

so they stalked you just because you knew they were stealing material? how you discovered this at first place?
also you forgot to answer my cia question

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sounds a bit too "schizoid" for my tastes but I am truly intrigued with the feigned attention everyone is showering the OP with.....voice chsngers, cryptic messages, tv hitmen...lol....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

Well, this forum entertains a lot of ideas, might as well throw this one in there.

I wasn't really biting with the first post and was on the other side of the pond when he brought up voice changing devices and encoded messages only he can hear.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeonfluxjmd
I have personally talked to all of them through encrypted conversations.

So have I.

I constantly hear a voice in my head saying, 'Baba Booey, Baba Booey, Baba Booey', and I know for a fact it's that nefarious hook-nosed bastard Howard doing his worst to me.

edit on 17-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow! That kinda goes beyond average fandom.
Sorry.

originally posted by: Drucifer
a reply to: Nothin

I've been an avid listener for about 20 years.

I'm not sure I share the same beliefs as the OP, but I've often wondered about Howard's clout in the upper echelons after he started signing $500,000,000 contracts. At most, I've heard of him making it a pain in the ass for anyone who has scorned him to get work in the business.

I'm not sure the CIA really needs Howard to give them any info. And yes, he does have JD watching tons of TV/internet media to help fill in content for the show, he's got a whole news division for his channel, so you know those guys are probably sifting through quite a bit of media content. Whether any of that or not is being stolen for show material, well, the show isn't what it used to be. I don't listen to it much anymore because the best years ended 10 years ago.

As I said, I'm an avid Stern fan. I go to bed every night listening to old broadcasts. I've got a pretty large collection of complete shows (radio, not the TV shows). Right now I'm at around 5 years worth of shows. That's the complete show, from start to finish (avg. show is 4.5 hours), M-F. Knowing the show's history, Howard's history, listening to the show as long as I have, these people feel like family to me, in a way.

While I'm sure a few bits on the show were stolen from someone/somewhere else, the Howard Stern Show was ripped off far more than they ever took from anyone. They set the benchmark and everyone tried to copy it or come close to it and now it's all been done before.

I will say one thing, I've long considered the show to be a study/looking glass on human behavior and generally the stuff people don't bring up in public places or in normal conversations. From the over-the-top racist skits with Billy West to the interviews where Howard can get anyone to talk about anything. And that's the reason Howard is such a compelling interviewer, he's spent years studying people and learning what makes them tick. I'd agree he DOES have a formula to confuse people and it's what has made the show reach the point it has/did.

If you watch his interviews, there's plenty on YouTube, he can get people to open up about something after they've told him repeatedly they didn't want to talk about it. It's a form of distraction by asking one crazy question in the opposite direction of what he's really going for. Once the person opens up about one thing, he knows he can open them up wider to eventually get to what he's going for. A perfect example of this was with Scott Weiland who went in to promote his autobiography. Scott had been on the show several times previously, knew Howard and how the show worked, he walked in with confidence and within minutes Howard had him nearly in tears, spilling the guts of his messed-up childhood. While it's not easy to crack open an already-broken man, it was really amazing to see/hear.

As for Benjy getting upset over anything, it's schtick. That's pretty much his entire on-air personality, getting all wound up over nothing and it's just fake. That's a huge part of the show, go YouTube "Benjy Bronk Schtick" and you'll get hours of him doing exactly that and everyone on the staff calling him out over it.

And asking Howard if he's ever put a hit out on anyone was most likely an allusion to Eric The Midget's infamous call to Johnny Fratto where he asked Johnny to take out a guy Eric went to high school with who was talking # about Eric. That's a CLASSIC show and never fails to get me laughing.

What else do you plan to reveal? I'm specifically curious as to what may be hidden that Howard is hiding. I personally don't think he gives a # about anyone but himself, to the point that he doesn't care to work with the CIA or anyone else. I don't think he gets off on being big under the radar or off the books, the size of his audience and size of the show has been his driving force all these years, to feed his ego.

edit on 17-10-2017 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Sounds a bit too "schizoid" for my tastes but I am truly intrigued with the feigned attention everyone is showering the OP with.....voice chsngers, cryptic messages, tv hitmen...lol....

Imagine hearing Edward Snowden's story for the first time without any evidence.
The Government is trying to hack everyone's computer, and listen to all of our calls sounds pretty schizo. I'm not Snowden, and this may be even harder to believe, but it's not just in my head.
edit on 17-10-2017 by aeonfluxjmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: aeonfluxjmd

originally posted by: KeithCooper

Imagine hearing Edward Snowden's story for the first time without any evidence.
The Government is trying to hack everyone's computer, and listen to all of our calls sounds pretty schizo. I'm not Snowden, and this may be even harder to believe, but it's not just in my head.

I see the point you're trying to make here but Snowden was highly believable. It was something CT's have been saying for YEARS.

Who are you that Howard Stern would give a crap about enough to target?

The CIA certainly doesn't need his help.

The kid down the street has a voice changer and the internet, how do you know you weren't talking to him?

Do you have any proof whatsoever of any of this?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I've always suspected Stern is a Freemason.
If that can be proven, the whole CIA connection makes some real sense.
edit on 17-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join