It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Possibly Suspicious London Suicide.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Im a bit inclind to think a woman would not do this without telling someone and without talking to someone about whatever problems she was having and he intention to kill herslef in particular.

We all know women have to 'unload' everything thats happend during the day and the week etc. Its a daily ritual I have to endure every day.

Its more a bloke thing to kill themselves without telling anyone about their problems and about their intention to kills themselves.

The brain surgeon community is very small, close knit and all know each other very well. There is usually several people in a team so she would have talked to them about things she would have been concerned with.

this just not add up

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

As I said earlier in the thread, something seems off to me about this , and the points you raise are part of why that is.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls
a reply to: Sapphire

You are wiser than many.

I thank you for your kind and wise reply on this matter.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dancejunkie35

I have to make this brief, as I suffer Depression as well as chronic fatigue syndrome (among other things), and it is already way past my bedtime

Just want to say, I understand how it is with the 'having no friends' thing, and I would like to offer this:

Don't discount the internet as a possibility for 'meeting' potential friends...

...I have one 'true' friend now - we have never met in person (she's in CA and I'm in FL), but we have become so close in the five years since we got to know each other on a website of common interest and then started talking by phone more and more often..

Maybe you could join an online group for dance teachers? Or if you have any other particular interests...

The thing about joining forums with people who all share a common interest, is that you can get to know many of them at once and then if you really 'click' with a couple of them, you can start talking thru PM's, and as you become more acquainted -

- there's bound to be at least one where you have a lot in common and both feel a close enough 'connection' to be comfortable exchanging email addresses, and eventually phone numbers...

...that's how it went with me and my friend - and now we have become so close it's like we are soul 'sisters' or something and have supported each other thru some difficult times..

To the OP and Moderators - I know went off topic, but I just had to share my experience in hope that it will help the person I replied to..

- Dancejunkie35, you're welcome to PM me if you have any questions

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dancejunkie35

I would just like to add my support to the comment from Lost Girl. As someone who has first hand experience of depression I am always available to you, or any other contributors to this thread.

I frequently work nights am ready to listen and talk if any of you feel you need to, or if you would just like some online company. No member of ATS need ever feel alone while I am a member.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join