It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"highly anticipated" Wikileaks dump, Assange, Hillary in Oz, Rohrabacher : connecting dots?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
assange is sounding more and more unhinged and trumpian with every tweet...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

unhinged

Unhinged is the new thing I've been noting. I suppose that's the next step up above everyone exhibiting just raw seething Outrage everywhere all the time.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They have published as of September this year and what is suppose to be a long list of files about the Russian equivalent of the NSA spy apparatus, much of the same info Snowden released about the US.

Interesting reading about how they have operated a system since 1995 that captures all mobile traffic and internet traffic, so yes Virginia they have published files about Russia.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Hillary Clinton Just Told Five Blatant Lies About WikiLeaks

The five lies are (read article for details) :

Lie 1: Claims WikiLeaks never publishes anything about Russia

Lie 2: Podesta leaks were timed to eclipse the Access Hollywood “grab them by the pussy” October surprise.

Lie 3: Implying that there was nothing incriminating in the Democratic party emails that WikiLeaks published.

Lie 4: Julian Assange is “a tool of Russian intelligence” who “does the bidding of a dictator.”

Lie 5: Claiming WikiLeaks helped spread lies and is therefore not protected by the First Amendment.

Plus, lots of her docs came from FBI and FOIA releases

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
No point in try to talk to someone who has been a member for 619 days and has 19,369 posts..

That's an average of 31 posts a day.

It needs to get a life, or it gets paid per post.

I suggested a rating system where members flush out "shills" in a similar manner, but with votes rather than metadata.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Hmm maybe you should stop using wingnut catch phrases like Deep state and think for yourself.

I think I hit a nerve.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Podesta E-mails WERE released to quash the access Hollywood tape. The timing was obvious.

Considering Assange hyped up and outlined his very orchestrated release of the Podesta emails prior to the access Hollywood tape you are in fact very wrong, if anything the timing of the access Hollywood release was to preempt the Podesta email dumps and soften any damage. You don't think they just found that old pussy grab audio that day? That was held back to a time it could have the most damaging impact and they would of held it back until late October early November if comrade Assange had not announced the upcoming email dumps.

And Wiki did spread lies about Clinton all last summer.

Give me/us just one lie, just one please that originated from Assange or his organization.

Russia got into all of your heads and you just laid back and said do me Russia.

России-замечательная страна!

edit on 18-10-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join