It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"highly anticipated" Wikileaks dump, Assange, Hillary in Oz, Rohrabacher : connecting dots?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

I don't know how the recent interview with Hillary with Australian ABC news network was portrayed in the USA MSM.

There has been a long running dislike for one another between Assange and Clinton.

She really gave Assange the hatchet job in her recent Oz ABC interview.

Julian Assange has launched a personal attack on Hillary Clinton, accusing her of lying and displaying a "cold creepiness" after the former US presidential candidate told the ABC the WikiLeaks founder is a "tool of Russian intelligence".

Hillary Clinton says Julian Assange colluded with Russia to help Donald Trump win US election

Rumours are floating around that these soon to be released files contain the files that NYPD downloaded from Anthony Weiner's laptop. I repeat, they are rumours at this point. Time will tell what they actually are.

I can't help but wonder if all of this current flap about Wikileaks, is about this video below, from about 9 weeks ago?

Personally, I never saw this or heard about it... but this was NBC news... not Fox News, who are a bit more prone to stories like that in the video. So I was rather taken aback by it all. I know this is kinda like rekindling the "Pizzagate" weirdness, but hey I didn't put out the news story, or video.. Ha!

On the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s Four Corners programme, Clinton reiterated a range of views that have become dangerously presumed, mirrors, in fact, of the very man she detests, the world view she supposedly eschews. In a post-truth world, anything goes, including Clintonian mendacity and delusion. Blended with US patriotism and sour grapes, she becomes the ultimate embittered narcissist who cannot admit to deficiency.

According to Clinton, Assange had “become a kind of nihilistic opportunist who does the bidding of a dictator”. Even more to the point, and here, the facts start to become puffs and fluffs, “WikiLeaks is unfortunately now practically a fully owned subsidiary of Russian intelligence.”

Vengeful in Defeat: Hillary Clinton Fantasises about WikiLeaks

I am thinking that perhaps these Wikileaks dumps coming might give the final locked in evidence needed to break up, or drastically reduce some serious crimes/corruption in Washington DC.

Assange's asylum within the Ecuador embassy is said to be on thinner ice since Assange and President Moreno disagree greatly over the Spain/Catalan issue.

Julian Assange clashes with Ecuadorian president over Catalan independence, potentially risking his safe sanctuary at London embassy

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has clashed with Ecuador's president by speaking in support of Catalonian separatists, bringing the fugitive into direct conflict with the government shielding him.
His remarks on clashes over Catalonian independence in Spain have put him at odds with Ecuador's president Lenin Moreno.

If Assange get's kicked out of the embassy; there is a good chance he will get "nabbed" by the USA for Wikileaks dumping the Chelsea Manning tapes and data. I am wondering if Hillary was trying to ruin Assange's chances of maybe ever coming back home to Australia in her interview? And does it all tie in with the above video released by NBC news?

And was this what Trump meant by the calm before the storm? We all thought it was North Korea. Is there another kettle on the stove about to boil over and been unmanned by the MSM?

And this is all right around the supposed Nov 4th kick off for the antifa's and assorted unhappy campers protests nationwide.

Assange had a visit from Rep Rohrabacher, and now the Senate hearings are thinking of talking to Rohrabacher about his visit with Assange. Rohrabacher has complained that WH staff are keeping him from talking to the President. What other things could Rohrabacher talk about from Assange's lips?

Folks, this is just a short glimpse of the tip of the darn iceberg of bad things going on in government.

I know most will think this is a anti-Hillary post; but in truth it really isn't.

If what is in the first NBC video is true, then we just might see some serious charges and maybe even arrests.

In light of the Harvey Weinstein scandals... the mood in the country seems ripe for maximum political gain by a big bust of some possible/probable? sexual crimes going on???

And also, if it is true, you KNOW that there will be people drug into it from all political parties... maybe a real start to a draining of the swamp?

Perhaps wishful thinking on my part above.

There is something to all of this pedophile crap coming out.. in various news sources. And some number of those in high places most likely need a jail cell for a while. If the truth were known of course.

These are some mighty strange times folks. Many things seem to be coming to a head all at once..

Pravdaseeker
edit on 17-10-2017 by pravdaseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Elites protect each other and each others' depravity, it goes without saying. I doubt anything will come of this... if it does, it will be the small fish that get caught in the net while those who should really be held accountable slip through

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
MOD SNIPPED Unnecessary huge Quote

when WikiLeaks dumps, the sh*t hits the fan
edit on 10/17/2017 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan

If they dump. Wikileaks and Assange are starting to become Chicken Little. Need action not talk. And this is from a Wikileaks supporter.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton Just Told Five Blatant Lies About WikiLeaks

The five lies are (read article for details) :

Lie 1: Claims WikiLeaks never publishes anything about Russia

Lie 2: Podesta leaks were timed to eclipse the Access Hollywood “grab them by the pussy” October surprise.

Lie 3: Implying that there was nothing incriminating in the Democratic party emails that WikiLeaks published.

Lie 4: Julian Assange is “a tool of Russian intelligence” who “does the bidding of a dictator.”

Lie 5: Claiming WikiLeaks helped spread lies and is therefore not protected by the First Amendment.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This story is from 9 weeks ago? It's the first i've heard of it. I'm surprised it's from NBC when they supposedly sat on the Weinstein story for weeks. I wonder if there is any correlation between the two stories.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: LondonMan

If they dump. Wikileaks and Assange are starting to become Chicken Little. Need action not talk. And this is from a Wikileaks supporter.
very strange you use chicken little

Fear mongering — whether justified or not — can sometimes elicit a societal response called Chicken Little syndrome, described as "inferring catastrophic conclusions possibly resulting in paralysis". It has also been defined as "a sense of despair or passivity which blocks the audience from actions".The term began appearing in the 1950s and the phenomenon has been noted in many different societal contexts.
Is this another game from the tavistock institute.. en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 17-10-2017 by LondonMan because: spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

None of those are lies. There's a real world out there with news not provided by morons.

What did wiki publish about Russia?

The Podesta E-mails WERE released to quash the access Hollywood tape. The timing was obvious.

There was NOTHING ILLEGAL found in Podesta computer.

And Wiki did spread lies about Clinton all last summer.

They were all over these boards. Getting sucked up by anyone willing to believe them. (Lots of you)
Russia got into all of your heads and you just laid back and said do me Russia.
edit on 10172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Everything is in the article, read it first.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

That's NOT NBC news BTW....

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Thanks. I'm not letting that crap invade my brain.
It's a crock.

Mention Podesta and Clinton and friggin sex crimes and all credibility goes out the window.

You should try developing some serious standards for what you allow in your head.
That crap is a fantasy.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

It's not from nbc. I watch nbc news and this was never on.
It's fiction.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Brilliant demonstration of objectivity ...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 17-10-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It's a crock.

Mention Podesta and Clinton and friggin sex crimes and all credibility goes out the window.

You should try developing some serious standards for what you allow in your head.
That crap is a fantasy.

There's more evidence for this than exists for Trump/Russia collusion or any of Trumps supposed sex scandals. I'm going to take a wild guess as to which you believe are true.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

a reply to: abago71

It's not from nbc. I watch nbc news and this was never on.
It's fiction.

Having actually watched the video...it is a recording of the Today show with Matt lauer and chuck Todd. They are considered NBC news show correspondents. Yes?

Perhaps, you should actually watch something before citing it is fiction? Watch it and then, come back and explain how this is not the nBC Today show and that is not the real correspondents speaking!

If you refuse to see the truth...that is your choice...but don't share your own uninformed fictional narrative without backing it up.

edit on 10 17 2017 by CynConcepts because: Spelling error

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It's a crock.

That crap is a fantasy.

Yea, I usually don't read the uncomfortable articles either, I just stick with the one's I agree with.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm not sure why anyone bothers trying to have discussions with Silly any more. They continually demonstrate no capacity for critical thought. Too partisan to function.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Right on time silly, one thing you might not understand is that we all have seen you defend the wrong side so many times that it just reinforces the chances that this is going to be something big.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

It's a crock.

That crap is a fantasy.

Why comment on something you are ignorant of?

Oh sorry, just noticed the poster, carry on...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join