It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Las Vegas shooting and evidence of some kind of coordination.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

My conversation with him confirmed what Ox has posted. While Ox's explanation sounded perfectly plausible to my mind, I am painfully aware of how little I know about cell phone cameras and how they work since I've never owned one. So if I have a question I call or email someone I know who has that particular skill. In my years at the university I came in contact with dozens of students who were training in digital videography. Some are actually working in that field today.

Yes, I have a great deal of interest in this case. I am simply looking for information on which I can form some sort of conclusions. I entertain a lot of theories but I've discarded several seen on the these boards because I can find a perfectly logical explanation or the theory itself isn't logical.

I've had a bit of forensic training. Forensics people talk among themselves about cases like this. The general consensus I've gotten so far is that there's a lot of faking going on. The tricky part is to determine what is fake and what is real.

First person reports are still coming out. Some people are apparently holding back their videos. For me it's way too early to say I have any definitive theory. I would guess there are at least dozens of people out there stitching together videos in an effort to put it together in a documentary way. I'm willing to look at anyone's evidence but I won't be bullied into not questioning when I see reason to question.

You haven't yet tied these lights to anything as far as I can tell from having read the thread. A second shooter? Flashes of light in an urban area are seldom muzzle flashes. Flashes of light in odd spots at a music festival are hardly evidence of someone firing a gun. If you don't want others' opinions, don't ask for them.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieWoof

I took this picture from the same vantage point at the foundation room two years ago. Pretty damned close to the alleged shooters nest, and if the shots were fired from there the guy taking the video would have known it. The shots sound relatively close though.

Was it possible to "jump off" the foundation room? Like jump off and committ suicide and land on the street. Just curious...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
That was an incredible video to watch I could not imagine what it would have been like to be the people up on the foundation room filming this all go down.

On a side note, I'd have to imagine that this area is gonna be very haunted. All those people dieing right there together A good portion of them probably didn't even know what happened. Like 1 second listening to music, having fun. Next second, dead with a bullet in the head. So many people wouldn't have even realized that they had died and their spirits will now be stuck down in this part of Las vegas forever.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well I remember this thread and when I saw these three videos tonight I was mindblown.

They aren't long and worth the watch.

If you have to pick one watch the third one.

These give a very plausible explanation of the dancing light the OP was writing about.

In fact I remember the OP found a third video of dancing light not included in these videos.

I have seen other dancing lights in videos over time as well.

Will have to hunt far and wide for those now!!

I would describe what the videos explain but I can't really do them justice.

You really need to see it with your own eyes.

They have to do with laser targeting systems and iPhone and android do not see those the same way.
edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I meant the above as a reply to you.

I wanted to show you these videos because I remember your keen eye noticing these lights just after the event.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I meant the above as a reply to you.

I wanted to show you these videos because I remember your keen eye noticing these lights just after the event.

Ha! THANK YOU, tiredoflooking.

So interesting to me. I appreciate you recalling my interest in that and bringing it here.

Those dancing lights never made sense to me in context of the cameras' movements (ie. being some lens reflection).

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Welcome.

You had another video of the crowd showing a dancing light as well.

In fact these lights can be seen in a few videos I have come across.

This theory of targeting lasers makes sense with so many direct hits in the crowd.

It also really challenges the single shooter Stephen Paddock conclusion.

The lights in the videos above came from different directions that couldn't have been from the hotel window.

So many inconsistencies in this case and more revealing themselves with time.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join