It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing In Somalia Kills Hundreds; Death Toll Expected To Rise

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Yet more proof, if any were even needed, that the world would be a more peaceful and better place without Islam.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

they brought this on themselves. you reap what you sow right?

Could you explain this a bit further? Don't get me wrong, I am pretty sure this vehicle detonation, like all others that began only after our assets maintained a permanent presence in the country after 2006, is in our empire's best interest. I just don't quite understand how they brought it upon themselves?? They did not ask Ethiopia or the African Union to invade and destroy and steal the progress they made to stabilize the country back in 2006. In fact, the moderate movement at the time sought dialogue with the international community and was seeking allies to assist with their future. The response was military aide to Ethiopia military and an invasion followed soon after supported by the UN through the AU mission in Somalia AMISOM.

At what point do you feel the innocent citizens there brought this upon themselves?? I am just curious. Like specifically, any references will do .

a reply to: CulturalResilience
And I think that the world would be a better place if people followed the commandment that says "“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor" and stop generalizing the billion plus humans who have committed no crime with false testimony. Assuming you are not Christian, which you are not even if you claim you are because you treat the commandments like nothing more than words for entertainment, I would think your judgement should be reserved for all religions like most atheists claim, and not for one specific faith.

No, neighbor does not literally mean only your neighbors. If that were the case, you could sleep around with other peoples spouses as long as they were not your neighbor either, and that is clearly not acceptable is it? Basically, don't be a hypocrite please. Judging another's faith who you have never even met (the billion plus you and those like you claim to know enough intimately to judge and generalize) you break commandments by default.
edit on 10-16-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The backward and barbaric faith that is Islam did not exist when the commandments were given to man, but if we are going to get into that territory, it is also stated to beware of false prophets. Would a man that rapes nine year old girls fit that criteria in your informed opinion?
a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You are still bearing false witness and testimony. Forget the prophet, you are judging the people. Most nine year olds in America that are or have been raped are raped by Christians or those who either claim to follow it or do the occasional church thing. Hypocrisy much?

My peaceful Muslim neighbors are not raping nine year olds, and both old and new Testament have references to child brides as well. Try again, because your fail at bearing false witness is quite obvious.

Just admit you are not a Christian, and I will move on. A real Christian follows the Ten commandments as jesus said in the book of Matthew

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

So not only are you breaking a serious commandment, you are fighting against Jesus by doing so as he stated you must continue to obey the old law. Its ok, most Christians in America are fake anyways, and just pretend to be so they can feel better about all the wrong they do day to day while they break the ten commandments on a daily basis. Frankly, I find it ironic that the son's of Abraham even fight each other when they all follow the same God. The God of Moses and Jesus is the same God of Mohammad, so nobody is taking any other God before them.

However, considering Jesus also was a prophet, worshipping him as God is also a break of the commandment to not worship idols. This is part of the reason Islam refuses to put a face to the prophet, it generates conflict and becomes idol worship. Muslims worship God, not Mohammad. Christians worship the prophet Jesus, an Idol whos face changes depending on which demographic is present in a church.
That would also explain why there are more sects of Christianity than other faith on Earth, and why they even conflict with themselves to such an extent that wars spread globally as a result.

Either way, Somalia has never had a global reach or sought to have one. If foreign interests would stop chopping it up with illegal weapons to get at the oil, they would just mind their business and live their life. However, our empire needs that oil, so whatever price the Muslims have to pay for our allegedly Christian empire is really none of my concern. As long as my gas is affordable so I can continue to go on road trips around the country, I'm ok with whoever we have to destroy to keep it that way. At least I am honest about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
You win the false equivalency and Islamic Apologist prize by a country mile with that reply.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Whatever you say non-Christian. Does it upset you that you worship the same God as other folks you have been trained to hate? And you do hate them whether you want to admit it here or not. How very Christ-like of you. Even if you do consider them your enemy, Perhaps you need to ask yourself, WWJD ??
Don't worry, he already gave the world the answer.

Matthew 5:44
Love Your Enemies
…43You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.…

I'm not apologizing for Islam, as I have said nothing of the sort. What I have done is point out the hypocrisy in yourself, and Christians in general when they claim to walk the path of God, and yet make a daily routine of breaking the ten commandments in some way.

My personal belief is that Jesus was some guy with access to advanced technology, and the bible is full of references that are easily explained in science and technology. When he walked on water, it is more likely he had a hoverboard. When he healed the sick or even reattached the soldiers ear, it was likely that he simply was dispensing medicine not yet discovered in that era (but known to those from an advanced civilization) and surgically reattached the soldiers ear. Surgery in that era was limited to amputation, so anybody reattaching a severed part would easily be conceived as working miracles. Heck, people still call them miracles today!

When the bible said God made us in His image from dust, this is a clear scientific reference to the fact all life on Earth is carbon based. Pure carbon is but black soot like dust. Therefore, it is simply an explanation that we are all carbon based life forms.

To be honest, it is more likely that the bible had parts that were translated from the science journals and historical documents of an ancient civilization that either had contact or access to technology more akin to what we have today.

Seriously off topic though. Do you have any actual opinions on the Somali bombing besides your pre-programmed hypocritical non-Christian false judgement and testimony of 1,000,000,000 people you have never met in your life?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Turkey in Somalia‏
Verified account

@TC_Mogadishu
Follow
Follow @TC_Mogadishu

More
1000 meals provided by the Turkish Red Crescent for the search and rescue teams in KM 5. They are working with Somalis on the area @drkerem

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't hate Muslims, I am Islamaphobic, Islam scares me and I don't want it in my civilised country, which by the way, is not America. The belief you expressed regarding Jesus further reinforces my idea that you are not quite the full shilling on this.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Latest of the bombing pretty insightful. Looks to Al Shabah but with personal motivation as well. Somali is still a failed state even with 22,000 African Union Soldiers there. It's pretty hopeless

Link

top topics

<< 1   >>

join