It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona restaurant closes following backlash from its pro-Trump Facebook post

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't see it. People are free to ignore speech. That isn't the same as silencing speech.
I use my remote control to ignore speech all the time. They are free to continue their speech.

Then you and I agree.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: infolurker

Remember this?

Here we have a united front of our NFL Teams protesting against this disgraceful nation of racists.

I seriously hope the NFL tanks and these entitled SOB's get to work a real job at a real wage and see how they like that.

About 15 teams participated with owner support. Check out the link, has a breakdown of the teams and the jackasses participating.

Sure, I remember saying I hope the NFL tanks.

I am not threatening to harm anyone!

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

This goes right along with my opposition to the politicizing of the NFL national anthem. Politics doesn't belong in certain places. It, along with religion, are very decisive and should not be discussed in a business where alienating customers might occur, or entertainment, where people from all different thoughts and backgrounds might be just trying to unwind.

If you take a firm stance that will make half of the people happy, remember that the other half has a say too.

I don't think the restaurant owners thought this through enough.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It says back lash. Not death threats. one crazy said burn the place down with the owners in it. That's one threat not threatS.

I guess people decided if they're too stupid to know the president is a moron they're too stupid to cook food and decided to stay away.
Boo hoo.
edit on 10162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join