It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona restaurant closes following backlash from its pro-Trump Facebook post

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Remember this?

Here we have a united front of our NFL Teams protesting against this disgraceful nation of racists.

I seriously hope the NFL tanks and these entitled SOB's get to work a real job at a real wage and see how they like that.

About 15 teams participated with owner support. Check out the link, has a breakdown of the teams and the jackasses participating.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: infolurker

Remember this?

Here we have a united front of our NFL Teams protesting against this disgraceful nation of racists.

I seriously hope the NFL tanks and these entitled SOB's get to work a real job at a real wage and see how they like that.

About 15 teams participated with owner support. Check out the link, has a breakdown of the teams and the jackasses participating.

Except there were no death threats.

That is a Leftist ideology.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

But wait:

GTFO
How is that helping anyone?
Let's hear your rundown on who is benefiting from these guys not honoring the anthem and the flag of this country?
I want a detailed list.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Regardless, I wouldn't want to be part of a movement that is anti-American.

Do you agree with forcing or coercing players to stand for the National Anthem with a threat of broad repercussion?

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: RazorV66

But wait:

GTFO
How is that helping anyone?
Let's hear your rundown on who is benefiting from these guys not honoring the anthem and the flag of this country?
I want a detailed list.

Can't you just admit that threatening death on people for their pro-military and veteran stance is wrong? I know you like to be right, but this is just stupid to support these thugs.

link   

How soon we forget:

As long as you support my right to boycott the NFL then I am right there with you.

Freedom on both sides and everybody wins except the NFL.

What are you saying now?

Except there were no death threats.

That is a Leftist ideology.

NFL player Delanie Walker says he received death threats over national anthem comments

Colin Kaepernick: Quarterback says he has received death threats

Black NHL Player Receives Death Threats After Raising Fist During National Anthem

1,200 Football Players' Personal Data Exposed In NFL Leak -- Colin Kaepernick Included

Guess that's just right-wing ideology right?

EDIT:

Hell, even the anthem singer who took a knee got death threats:

The Voice Singer Meghan Linsey Says She Received Death Threats After Kneeling at NFL Game
edit on 2017-10-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

The topic is not each other, personal attacks or anything other than the topic in the OP. This is getting old folks. Stay on topic or move along if you can't post on topic without the personal stuff.

Do not reply to this post.

Look at the top of the page and what forum you are in.

edit on 10/14/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Threatening people with violence is always wrong. In fact, it's criminal. I agree wholeheartedly. And I sincerely hope the people who did it are caught, prosecuted and punished for doing it.

It's horrible. Absolutely wrong and abhorrent.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
buisiness people need to learn that you stay neutral in openly sharing your polotics. its just th eway it is.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

This isn't anything new. Businesses close all the time for getting too political. The old wisdom holds true, don't discuss politics in mixed company. Keep your business apolitical. Both right and left wing businesses face backlashes like this often.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yeah you can't say anything patriotic anymore because of the America hating Leftist

Supporting Trump doesn't make you a "patriot". Either a moron or very selfish person is more like it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The right on ATS over doing this to sports: "Threatening/boycotting the NFL = FREE MARKET, MOFOS! BOOYA!"

The right on ATS regarding the same being done to a different business: "P.O.S TERRORISTS! Berate the unAmerican asshats for employing our free market tactics when we don't agree!"

Edit: And yes, the hypocrites indeed have supported beating the everloving s# out of anthem kneelers. So take your false outrage & shove it.
edit on 10/14/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

So you equate death threats with boycotts?

hmph.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I wish RIGHT WINGERS were more assertive against Anti-Trump entities...like CNN.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

hmph.

I was speaking to threats of physical harm rather than death threats. But the right has done the death threats to football players, too. Go up a few posts for the relevant links already provided. Neither are acceptable, and you know it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

hmph.

NFL players have been threatened.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I didn't know if you were against death threats is all.

It's nice to see that you aren't in favor of them.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

hmph.

NFL players have been threatened.

I never threatened an NFL player.

I was using my free expression to criticize. But I wanted to make sure that people didn't equate death threats with protest.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I never threatened an NFL player.

I never said you did?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I don't think that any owner would close their business for just some negative remarks on a social media site.

It is my opinion that they closed due to death threats. The liability issues alone would have made them responsible for their employees.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join