It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had my first legit sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Im outside grilling, phone in hand, & look south to see a red/deep orange orb zipping west, stop, shift, & cut North. As soon as it changes direction I'm thinking I should film it, but don't want to take my eyes off of it.

Going through my phone to pull up my cam, I look up & it's...gone. which is what I was afraid of.

On the fence about alien visitation, but this was completely unexplainable for me. I'm in central FL about 20 minutes SW of Daytona Beach.

No sound, horrible with height estimates so I'm not going to guess, & definitely not a drone.

I'm at a loss.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There are no aliens. There are no aliens. People, there are people in space who would clearly see them if they existed at all. Again, there are no aliens from outer space and there never was nor will be. For those that think there are, face it, Santa Claus is only real to children till upon realizing ... same with all this garbage being feed around the world about "oh, I saw 3 headed monsters running into the forest to their spacecraft". I laugh at post and authors who are just making money off of all this nonsense. Join the Air Force if you really want to see some "UFO's".

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
There are no aliens. There are no aliens. People, there are people in space who would clearly see them if they existed at all. Again, there are no aliens from outer space and there never was nor will be. For those that think there are, face it, Santa Claus is only real to children till upon realizing ... same with all this garbage being feed around the world about "oh, I saw 3 headed monsters running into the forest to their spacecraft". I laugh at post and authors who are just making money off of all this nonsense. Join the Air Force if you really want to see some "UFO's".

Honestly I don't care if it was ET or not.

I'm more concerned with the fact that I can't identify it logically. The movements were all... wrong and it was fast.

I'm also in a very heavy air traffic area. Which is even more concerning.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: V4SL4ND

A height guess does not really work out unless you have something else to gauge the height to. So don't beat yourself up about height.

If there were clouds or a cloud layer that would help in a height guess. I saw something and we have a mountain range with peaks around 3,500 feet. So I could say, "4 - 5 times higher" which is as best you can do from the ground.

The "pics or it doesn't count" crowd do not understand just how quickly a sighting happens! Then if you get a pic it is just a dot of light which could be anything.

Back to the sighting. Cool! Orange (reddish orange) orbs are often seen. Means you are ready to see more! It is a very distinct color (am I right?).

The next step is a triangle sighting. They are known as "big black triangles" or BBTs, around here. You're in luck, Florida is a good spot to catch one!

Can you be OK to chalk it up as "seeing strange aerial object"?? If so, your doing great! If you demand answers then you may get seriously frustrated. Be calm. Enjoy your grilled meal. And...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: V4SL4ND

I'm more concerned with the fact that I can't identify it logically. The movements were all... wrong and it was fast.

I'm also in a very heavy air traffic area. Which is even more concerning.

Isn't there a way to check up on flight patterns within the aviation dept. to find out what was flying in the area at that time in your area.
You see, that is why when people say they saw this and that, I always thought one has to file a flight destination pattern before leaving the airports?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Nothing to go by for reference. It was below cloud cover (we've had on & off showers all day) & was behind my neighbors rooftop apex. It's flat here, which was why it caught my attention, but staring straight ahead it was approximately four inches above a fixed straight forward stare.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm waaaaay too lazy.

Also I'm 100% sure it wasn't conventional craft, so it would be pointless to check.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Have you searched the entire galaxy to confirm this?

Or are you speaking in absolutes simply because you are ignorant?

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. Your post is insanity. I cannot believe you actually think you know lol.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Have you searched the entire galaxy to confirm this?

Or are you speaking in absolutes simply because you are ignorant?

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. Your post is insanity. I cannot believe you actually think you know lol.

Can you prove me wrong? Or better yet, can I prove that you are correct in saying " absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence".

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The motion and speed are tell tale of "not a known craft".

There are stories out there about top secret military stuff. I even think the BBTs are our own craft. They would all fall under, "not known", so searching for plane paths, well yeah, whatever.

I think people would freak out, in general, if they saw what I saw, if that was their first sighting. For me, it all started with an orange orb cruising along. A few months later, saw another one. Then I saw three lights in a triangle formation pull up and haul @ss to what looked like space. The best was the one where a BBT circled overhead for 10-15 minutes. All said, the whole thing was about a year and half, so have patience.

People do not understand how fast these things are! A few do, but everybody else, just no clue.

Congrats on your sighting! Sounds like you may get a couple more.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That's pretty awesome.

I've seen my fair share of weird sh!t, but nothing with such strange movement or change of direction. This was like a ping pong ball being pushed into water & bouncing back up constantly. Also the stop, shifting & instantly back to previous speed was a WTF moment.

I've seen & pointed out to my wife (who refers to this esteemed website as nerddotcom) what looked like a star trek badge, at high altitude, going roughly as fast as satellites we see frequently...maybe slightly faster. It made no turns so it didn't bother me as much. Chalked it up to possible military.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You clearly are the voice of knowledge. Yes master.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Isn't there a way to check up on flight patterns within the aviation dept. to find out what was flying in the area at that time in your area. You see, that is why when people say they saw this and that, I always thought one has to file a flight destination pattern before leaving the airports?

You would need a valid reason of need to know that information. I don't think that "because I think I saw a UFO" would be a valid reason.

You coming at the solution from the wrong way. Your making an assumption based on the fact you have seen no evidence. Which is what a lot of people do in most situations, but always remember, lack of evidence is not evidence awarded the contrary.

edit on 13-10-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You have clear evidence that somebody has machines that can defy mass. Yes, we have such devices as evidenced in the triangles. Take comfort in knowing that the triangle are domestically produced. But where did we get the literally earth-shaking technology? Anyone with any sense and a knowledge of the history of UFO since 1947 will have little trouble deducing that we have copied alien craft in some fashion even if they are not the typical shape of the older "
flying saucers."

My argument is that our version of UFOs, the triangle, use that a flight system based on our old, trusty and simple three-axis control system that all planes use. Standard round UFOs use a decidedly more sophisticated method of vehicle control.

As for Musicismagic's view, it is old world.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You can't prove a negative.
But you can prove something is so.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

You clearly are the voice of knowledge. Yes master.

Thank you. You are welcome, not only to seek ones knowledge of thought, but to take the words of wisdom from a person who says he is wise with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I'm far beyond the age limit to enlist, but AF would have been my choice due to family history.

You might want to go over my post again though, & educate yourself on on the term UFO, UAP & such. There's a reason I don't post much, but have lurked here for going on 13 years....im curious, but have never had an encounter.

That changed tonight, & this is the unidentified flying object forum. That's why I posted it here instead of the aircraft or space exploration forum.

The food was great, btw. Simple omaha steak dogs with chili.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

And you know this how?,because the government says so,you sound like the perfect engineered tool the govt is making,despite evidence otherwise

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: V4SL4ND

^^^ This is exactly how I felt after a very similar experience. This red light zipped from horizon to horizon in seconds and left me baffled ever since. Aside from the direction changes, it didn't seem technological at all and more like a shooting star in a pinball machine.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
There were approximately 15,000 sightings of unknowns in 2013 reported from Canada and the USA..

How many sightings actually get reported ??????? one in 10 or one in how many ???/

Everyone's world view is slightly different, as we even have those who would bet the farm that the Earth is flat.. All it takes is an event to change one's myopic world view..

I have never seen a darn thing and I have actually looked... But that does not stop me from considering all those who report such sightings are telling the truth of what they are trying to explain.

Airline and military Pilots with much to lose have reported sightings since well before it was fashionable or even talked about in polite company ... But hey nothing to talk about or see here move along.. E Gads .... Personally I thank V4SL4ND for posting his observation

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join