It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is SAT paper difficult?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hi there, comments on the SAT paper that is required for enrolling into the University. Is SAT paper difficult? Is it a waste of time?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What's so Top secret about this?

SATs are just another standardize test that you will instantly complete, and instantly forget. Most universities don't make decisions based solely on the SAT test but on things you were involved in in Highschool

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It's another way for a company to capitalize on your admissions into a university, I believe the first 3 schools are free and the rest you have to pay for. I believe that the SAT and ACT plays on the fears of high school individuals, anyways, don't worry about these standardized tests, instead, as Simulacra stated, get involved with your school (i.e. student government, yearbook, just as long as it's academic) and do alot of community volunteer work.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
icic, thanks guys. But i couldn't find any SAT paper example online. Is there anyone who has a good website to introduce? thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hrtw
icic, thanks guys. But i couldn't find any SAT paper example online. Is there anyone who has a good website to introduce? thanks

Well there is the collegboard.com.

You can get lot of tests from Barrons, Kaplan, Cliffnotes, Sparknotes and a lot more sources.

The toughness of the test depends on who you are. It is well documented that white 19 year olds who watch a lot of TV do the best on the test. Don't ask me why? It just is.

Surf

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
no sat is not difficult. Btw if you are 19 and taking the SAT then you have failed in high school and are backwards anyway.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I took the SAT's twice, once when I went to sleep early the night before, and once when I went out and partied the night before and didn't sleep. I scored an 870 on the SAT where I slept, and a 1250 on the one where I had a hang over. I have always been proud of that.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
thanks surfup for the web link , nai i am not 19 yet . But is quite worried about SAT 1 paper difficulty as i have heard many said that it is hard.

top topics

join