It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery 'swamp creature' crawls out of Malaysian family's toilet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
Its just Hilary up to her normal sh*t...

Seriously, if its real that truly is the stuff of nightmares..

Imagine feeling that tap you on the arse and then looking down to see that....Blergh....

Ugh! I think I'd rather have her appear in my bathroom! At least an exorcism could resolve that!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
Its bad enough hearing tales of spiders and snakes in Australian toilets (it's why i have no ambition to visit)

But this.

This...

This.

Makes e sort of glad I a not likely to visit that part of the world!! I'll stick with ghosts, and Bigfoot, and aliens, thanks!!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fritzM

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Strange, looks like a large leech.

That's my thinking as well. But that's a HUGE leech.

Far too big for my sensibilities.

originally posted by: Ironclad3000

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

S+F

I thought this was another Trump VS swamp story.

Strange, looks like a large leech.

It is a large Leech.

There are several species of Leech in Malaysia and throughout S/E Asia that can reach lengths of 60m (approximately 2 feet).

This thing probably originated in the swamp near the home and hitched a ride on a vehicle or livestock and ended up looking for water after it was finished, and ended up hiding in the toilet.

Yeah, seems to be the best possibility! A two-foot leech, and of course, if they admit that size, some will be bigger! So nasty! Why, why would they release such a thing?????

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: glowdog
wow- that is ugly.

years ago i lived in a very old house. one morning i went to the shower and discovered a strange bright red "blob" hanging out of a crack between the tiles on the wall.
it looked like something out of a horror movie. it had the size of a cherry tomato and was hairy.

i was stunned because i had never seen anything like it.
just like in a bad horror movie i raised my hand and touched it - that was when it exploded and spilled loads of dark red liquid that looked exactly like blood.
i stormed out of the shower and called for my flat-mates to look at the thing. everybody was totally disgusted and weirded out.

luckily we had one person living with us that quickly solved the mystery.
he was a carpenter and he had clever book with him. in the book there was a description of the "phenomena" ( prob. responsible for many "blood coming out of the walls" reports)

it is a kind of fungus that attacks old houses from the inside. the bloody blobs are just the "flowers"... the fungus is behind the walls and often permeates the whole building.

in the book it said that a house infected with it has no possible recovery. total removal of the building recommended.

later i saw images with much worse "bleeding walls" and bigger "blobs"
well... 20 years later the building is still standing. it was renovated and looks amazing from the outside.
i wonder if the bloody fungus is still inside the walls ... ?

Oh, so gross!!!!! That's worse than the giant toilet leech!!!

...and you touched it??? WHY?????

I love mushrooms, but some fungi are just too much. We had a thing once, that sprouted up near the front door, when we lived in Florida, that was a fungus of some sort, and stank like you don't want to imagine!! I am talking, Bog of Eternal Stench-level stink, here. Nasty-looking things, too. Can't locate a pic that looks even close. Was, as best we can recall, yellow and red, mottled, with the top being sort of leaf-shaped, though clearly some kind of fungus, and a most awful smell! Would love to be able to ID the thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is seriously scary, I would never go to the bathroom again!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join