It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Injured in London as Car mounts pavement.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

"Suppressed"? By whom?

Not by the media, who love a terrorist attack (in theory, at any rate) because it generates so much coverage, it makes their jobs a lot easier.

Not by the police, who have no powers to prevent the media reporting it (and an attempted police cover-up would make the media's story even better!)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So is no one calling for car bans...or at the least some common sense car laws. Maybe background checks will help prevent this...

I couldn't resist considering the crowd that was here posting about this and no one had started calls to ban anything yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: Misterlondon

I'm telling ya South Kensington is nowhere near Brixton or Clapham.

Kensington is situated close to Hyde Park.

Clapham is situated way further South and Brixton even further away.

Clapham is 2.9 miles as the crow flies and 4.2 miles driving from the natural history museum.

I rest my case..

www.doogal.co.uk...

By tube yes but gangs of youths and whatever don't tend to travel further than there zone and I'm talking avbout waking/running distance.

Kensington wouldn't be allowed to be overun with gun toting youths.

Here's a map showing the distance between clapham/Brixton and cromwell rd (Kensington). i had to zoom out to get the 2 distances on the same screenshot... that's how far the distance is in relation to walking.

edit on CDTSun, 08 Oct 2017 06:32:21 -05000000003106x121x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join