It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Sign Of Rev 12 on 7-8th October

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The first sign was completed on the 23rd September, now the 2nd sign of verses 3-4 are about to take place over 7-8th October.

The two signs..

Revelation 12King James Version (KJV)

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

www.biblegateway.com...

On the 7-8th we will be passing through the tail of a particular comet as we do every year, but the timing and its origin is important to note.

October 7 or 8, 2017, nightfall and evening, the Draconids
The radiant point for the Draconid meteor shower almost coincides with the head of the constellation Draco the Dragonin the northern sky. That’s why the Draconids are best viewed from the Northern Hemisphere. The Draconid shower is a real oddity, in that the radiant point stands highest in the sky as darkness falls. That means that, unlike many meteor showers, more Draconids are likely to fly in the evening hours than in the morning hours after midnight. This shower is usually a sleeper, producing only a handful of languid meteors per hour in most years. But watch out if the Dragon awakes! In rare instances, fiery Draco has been known to spew forth many hundreds of meteors in a single hour. In 2017, watch the Draconid meteors at nightfall and early evening On October 7 and 8, before the bright waning gibbous moon rises into the sky at early-to-mid evening.

EarthSky’s 2017 meteor shower guide

Coincidentally, emphasis mine..

What is the origin and history of the Draconid meteors?

This annual meteor shower results when the Earth in its orbit crosses the orbital path of Comet 21P/Giacobini-Zinner. Debris left behind by this comet collides with the Earth’s upper atmosphere, to burn up as Draconid meteors.

This comet has an orbital period of about 6.6 years. It’s about 6 times more distant at its farthest point from the sun than at its nearest point. At aphelion – its most distant point – it’s farther out than the planet Jupiter. At perihelion – its closest point to the sun – it’s about the Earth’s distance from the sun.

Most meteors in annual showers aren’t named for their parent comets, but instead for the constellation from which they appear to radiate, in this case Draco the Dragon.
Origin History

Brought to my attention by ... ( 25mins )

Position of Saturn/Satan when the King planet Jupiter was born after 9 months in the belly of the virgin Virgo while the moon was at her feet and crowned with 12 stars Leo and three important planets.

From 4.30 time stamp..
Having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads to devour the child as soon as it was born, visualized... (total duration 23mins)

The first sign if anyone hadn`t known from the verses 1-2 ( in 5 mins )...

It never was doomsday the 23rd, these were signs to watch for from 2000 years ago, doomsday though isn`t far behind maybe years from now?, so no date setting on that but not everyone is going to die when it does take place, though it makes it plain that a war like no other has ever existed nor will there ever be.

Passing through this debris is rarely spectacular as in thousands of meteors per hour, but its going to be interesting to watch either way, even if you personal discard Biblical prophecy.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I haven't heard about the meteor shower after Draco, makes sense.

I've been saying the same thing, that the manifest sign doesn't mean the event it heralds occurred right at that point. For the most part a sign precedes an event, showing it will come to pass soon. IMO this is a major sign that allows you to prepare for what is to come and it shouldn't be ignored or scoffed at. It's time to keep watching for what is to happen without ascribing a date or time. Let the event show it's self and be ready for it when it does.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Absolutely.

Though scoffers are to be expected in anything Biblically related.

And they are already foretold..

2 Peter 3:3-4King James Version (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

6.6 years. It’s about 6 times

6 6 6...

must be real

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No, maybe just side coincidence, guess that was a straw man.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Absolutely.

Though scoffers are to be expected in anything Biblically related.

And they are already foretold..

2 Peter 3:3-4King James Version (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
www.biblegateway.com...

Wouldn't your little god want us to call out liars on their BS?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Is this your attempt at being on topic, if so what is BS to you.

Does the prophecy in verses 1-2 line up to what occurred in the lead up to the 23rd or not?

Does the prophecy in verses 3-4 line up to whats about to occur on the 7-8 or not?

If it does then the shoe fits does it not?
edit on 6-10-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It seems very close. It all comes down to whether or not we are looking at a fulfillment marked out in the alignment of the features in the night sky or something more supernaturally literal or something more metaphorical on earth.

I don't discount it because I do think this is the season.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Dear god please stop trying to act as if this crap is real. Even if it was real you are really stretching to make this part of it work.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

If you would prefer not to discuss it, then it costs nothing to skip the thread header.

What some people believe also costs you nothing. It's one possibility, nothing more.

There are many.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I do think there are signs in the heavens which point toward a time of trials and tribulations and we are obviously in such times.

What do you expect to happen if anything on Oct7,8?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Well, call me a scoffer but here's my two cents:

If the Bible was meant to be so important, so prophetic, so vital to humanity, then couldn't it at least be a little more clear, a little more accurate, a tad bit more direct.

If I knew generations after me were to be wiped off the earth, you better believe I'd be giving really clear, accurate information. None of this code stuff, random, hardly getting to the point, obscure, you have to guess, everyone's arguing about it---kind of stuff.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Right? I try hard these days not to knock someone's belief, but some of this is just too....sketchy. Why have so many Books been left out? What's in the "secret vault" at the Vatican we're not supposed to see/know? Why so many interpretations of the Bible, so many religions and each one claiming to be "The One True Church"? Some of these "signs" have been occurring for centuries. "Wars and rumours of war". Mankind has been at war pretty constantly, in one place or another, for the last few thousand years. Then there's "No man shall know the hour or the day"...."but we're gonna give you all these signs." For all I know, The End Times actually could be upon us. I mean, if I were God, looking down on all we do to each other, I'd be very disappointed in us.
And pissed.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
you guys.....read up on what the op wrote

Jesus when you see HIs sign....what....what did he say

He said when you see my sign in the heavens look up for your redemption draws near...........

also He said he was coming at a time you do not expect.......see what you can discern when you read this

that's not all go get ta reading....I can fill volumes

the sign has been fullfilled for Sept 23.........that sign has never appeared....at His birth Saturn and Jupiter were in conjunction......but this sign wasn't there..........

so.....are you naysayers so sure of your own self........think about it........talk to Him and He will talk back, I promise

He has supernatural help in this reality for you....once you see it you wont be fooled by that entity that wants a victim.....REFUSE to be a victim........need a big favor in life.....speak to the problem as if it were a mountain.....and you will get it...like the time my 5 acres was being foreclosed and bhamm.....put the cash on his desk 3 days ahead of time.......when there was no cash....it just started rolling into the driveway kinda....so cool

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Great reply! Couldn't have said it better myself.

When I die and if there's a heaven---I'm going straight to the library.

My next stop will be the complaint committee.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Interesting but dumb. They had a piece on the Weather Channel this am about the Draconid Meteor shower and the Dragon cluster of stars. Said that the Draconid Meteor shower is pretty lame, not many meteors.

Granted of course, that's the Weather Channel, otherwise known as the "Global Warming" Channel, so....who really knows how accurate they are.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It seems very close. It all comes down to whether or not we are looking at a fulfillment marked out in the alignment of the features in the night sky or something more supernaturally literal or something more metaphorical on earth.

I don't discount it because I do think this is the season.

G`day ketsuko I`ll post a bit more than you asked to cover other peoples questions as well.

I think its both, its played out in the stars and was foretold for us to watch for to know the times and for what is to come.

Though not the rebirth of Yesuha as he is alive, it was Yesuha`s sign as GBP / JPY imo correctly pointed out. The beast with 7 heads and ten horns with seven crowns is as I`m sure you know from Daniel and Revelation, this is an Islamic beast I have no doubt on and as much as Rome has to answer for doesn`t fit.

Rome I think is one of the 4 evil forces that rule the globe described as the white horse , Red communism, black capitalism and the last which mistranslated as pale, more correctly its chloros which is green being Islam. I know I`ve read it where God has appointed 4 angels to hold these forces from annihilating each other, but the restrainer will be taken away.

Rome was just a continuation of a way to control people from Emperor Constantine for their power so they mixed Christian and Pagan gods and their tradition together and through the RCC has polluted so many minds of Christianity and turned them away.

Mystery Babylon and the mother of prostitutes and abominations of the earth, gives its location by the red sea, Mecca, Mecca literally means Mother, Mecca also sits on seven hills, will be utterly destroyed never to be inhabited again, the whore riding this beast goes back to Semiramis as scripture describes her as The Mother of All Cults, its where all false religion stems from who was the wife and mother of Nimrod. Mecca is destroyed by Iran and gives the location from where this strike comes from, its now an area in the north west of Iran.

Short vid on Mystery Babylon.

A longer vid but with a lot more good info, if you can stand those computer voices (yuk)

There is so much evidence that this final beast is Islamic and its described I would spend a week typing it all, from 600 to a thousand years before Islam raised its ugly head.

Even in Revelation it says that Christians will be hunted prosecuted and beheaded, who has been beheading who on mass and is written within their books to kill those who don`t follow Mohammad. Also that a time would come that we would be persecuted by people believing they are serving god.

Mohammad was a barbaric mass murderer satanically possessed thieving raping child bride taking war monger. all backed by their own books. Who said that Yeshua raising from the dead was a lie. Then forces his delusion on others that he is a prophet.

All the nations described geographically that are destroyed in the end time events are all nowadays Islamic countries. Damascus/Syria is just one of them which is probably in the process of its complete destruction that is foretold, never to be inhabited again. Interestingly Damascus has never been totally wiped out before in history. But I don`t think this war will be limited to just the ME as the Bible says God will shorten the days lest no flesh would be saved.

There`s lots to happen watch and be prepared for.

Isaiah 46:9-11King James Version (KJV)

9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
www.biblegateway.com...

As far as the rapture that a lot of people are waiting on, that doesn`t really concern me, I don`t even think about it, if I go I go if not (and is what I really expect) as I don`t see myself as special or elite, is trying to protect my family and survive some really bad trying times, in the not to distant future.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

I do think there are signs in the heavens which point toward a time of trials and tribulations and we are obviously in such times.

What do you expect to happen if anything on Oct7,8?

Yes we are differently in the end times MamaJ. I don`t expect anything out of the ordinary to happen over the 7-8 Oct, outside of the fulfilling of that verse as a sign of the times.

I will be looking for a bit of a light show though. There`s another meteor shower on the 21st I think. Though this particular one has followed on the tail of the 23 September sign and is associated with the Dragon.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: MRuss

Right? I try hard these days not to knock someone's belief, but some of this is just too....sketchy.

I`m aware it must seem bizarre but with a bit of digging and think it becomes more clear .

Why have so many Books been left out?

Not sure which books you mean, but Ive also wondered why the book of Enoch and Jasher were left out when they were quoted from in the books of the Bible. I went out and bought them to read and haven`t read them yet.

What's in the "secret vault" at the Vatican we're not supposed to see/know?

My guess would be anything that discredits the RCC, other than that nothing would shake my belief.

Why so many interpretations of the Bible, so many religions and each one claiming to be "The One True Church"?

Because Satan is described as the Author of confusion.

Some of these "signs" have been occurring for centuries.

No, the particular sign that happened on the 23rd hadn`t happened for 7000 years a similar sign happened on the 23rd Sept 3 BC which would have been what the three wise Magi saw and knew the prophecies leading them to the birth of Christ. Rome comes in and makes 25 Dec the birth of Christ to mingle their Pagan tradition.

"Wars and rumours of war". Mankind has been at war pretty constantly, in one place or another, for the last few thousand years.

Agreed thats why there are other specific things to watch for.

Then there's "No man shall know the hour or the day"...."but we're gonna give you all these signs."

Yeah thats self explanatory, so we know the time, not the day or hour.

For all I know, The End Times actually could be upon us. I mean, if I were God, looking down on all we do to each other, I'd be very disappointed in us.
And pissed.

Anger and wrath will be unleashed, though keep in mind God knew all this was going to take place and who would be saved and belong to Him, free will and personal choices. The artist even entered into his creation and bore sin and sacrificed Himself so we might be saved in belief in Him.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Anger and wrath will be unleashed

If the soul/spirit is to experience all of what is wonderful as well as evil before it is perfected, then why would "God" want to intervene and stop a process in progress? It is thoughts like this that keep me at odds with what is quoted in the bible. After all, humans wrote it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join