It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Sign Of Rev 12 on 7-8th October

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Like WOW!

Only 2 stars for this fantastic post? I wish I could give you stars and flags.

Only two other lights on tis thread?

Very well written. You have studied.... long and hard..... as you should, brother, and your knowledge on the subject matter is impressive. Not sure how I overlooked you but rest assured I will be reading your other threads and more importantly if I have ever insulted you (or anyone else) ...... sorry.

I can see your thirst/hunger for truth and knowledge and look forward to your next thread.

Very well done.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Also check out book of Jubilees, the 3 books of Enoch.

A must have.... Ancient Post Flood History by Ken Johnson, Th.D.

edit on 7-10-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

keep in mind God knew all this was going to take place

And there is the biggest problem I have with the concept of God. I have 3 children and they are more important to me than Life itself. HE has Billions. If you knew ahead of time that your children were going to turn against each other, hurt each other, kill each other, treat each other as less than the mud on your boots, wouldn't you step in and do everything in your power to stop it? I would.
And I'm not Omnipotent.
If/when this happens, I have some very pointed questions for Him.

[ sorry it took so long to get back to you....been busy, busy, busy ]

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

We will never be perfected that`s the problem, though as the scripture tells us

2 Corinthians Chapter 12
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Covered by the blood of the Lamb, becoming perfect through Christ.

All prophecy has to be fulfilled every dot of it and when the time is up its up, its not our decision to make and as the quote from Yeshua/Jesus said

Matthew 24:37-39King James Version (KJV)

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
www.biblegateway.com...

The world was full of ungodly corruption as described in the days of Noah, the world today is full of the same, some are saved some are spared many are martyred and already have been for their faith/belief, many/most are destroyed in the end time event.

But after it, will then be a 1000 years of peace and Christs reign on earth, Yeshua is called also the Good Shepard, who will divide the flock as a Shepard divides the sheep from the goats, best not be found a goat.

Its already woven into the creation story, a day is like a thousand years to God, well we would be near the 6000 year mark or the sixth day, what comes next? the Sabbath, the 7th day or the thousand years of peace/rest.

Not sure if this is a coincidence or not but something happened after the flood, Ham Noah`s son is said to of had sex with his passed out father or Noah`s wife, its worded as uncovering his nakedness which could mean either, but my point is the verse before hand God give the rainbow as a sign that He won`t destroy the world with water again, so I find it suspicious that the global symbol for the homosexual movement is the rainbow especially with what may have happened, something which has been pushed to be normalized.

Look around and see what people have become today, on facebook around the streets, the youth as well as the parents, as well as the education systems and governments, tv, news etc. its getting worse not better.

This is seen all the more...

2 Timothy 3King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

www.biblegateway.com...

People in general nowadays consider people who are believers are dumb and stupid and believe in fairy tales, yet have no idea how intelligent the people were who were inspired by God and the Holy Spirit or directly wrote what they were told or shown.

this is just the first 7 words..( even behind the words there is meaning throughout the Bible, it shouldn`t come as a surprise that its the most attacked book in history )

and encoded in the genealogy from Adam was the foretelling of Yeshua , this was approx 1500 years before hand written in Genesis. Let alone all the other scripture telling of the coming Messiah and what would happen to Him.

2 mins

There is proof all around us and as well solid proof of prophecy, Israel its self as a fulfilled Biblical prophecy that happened in our life times. That God gathered his people back and breathed life into them after 2000 years, the land sprang back to life from the dust bowl and swamp it had become, their language came back after 2000 years they can read the original written texts in their own language never before done or seen in human history.

Another prophecy God said that He will make Jerusalem and trembling cup to the world, its the most fought over contested piece of land on earth and that the Jewish people will be hated by the world, look at the UN and all their condemnation of Israel who fight to survive and just to exist, surrounded by people and countries that want to destroy it and have tried and even when vastly out numbered Israel smashed them.

Palestine is the lie and was named Palestine by the Romans, it stems from the Philistines, they came from Jordan, Palestine is used by the Muslim brotherhood to attack Israel and when Israel attacks back the world condemns Israel.

So God also makes Himself known through His people and land Israel, one tiny bit of land that is too much for the Muslims.
God`s wrath poured out for one reason is because of the dividing of His land Israel.

Ezekiel 39:7King James Version (KJV)

7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.

www.biblegateway.com...:7&version=KJV

Satan`s goal was and is to be "like the most high", its why they have the Mosque sitting on the Temple mount.

Israel will be attacked in the coming years many of the Jewish people will be killed, though God will save a remnant of them who flee to a part of Jordan where they will be protected and saved.

This topic is just the fulfilling of those two prophecies that in itself is significant and as you might be aware now that there are many more to be fulfilled, heck and I`m still learning them.

If anyone ever wanted personal proof of their own, pray with an open honest heart and confess your sins and that you believe Yeshua died for you and rose from the dead concurring death, you will get your answers from your Creator. You`d have to search yourself and God and believe first, then you get your personal proof, its just the way it works. There`s a deep gully between belief and unbelief and that`s why they call it the leap of faith.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

No i`m a puddin head but thanks for the compliment all the same and no you have never insulted me, heck I`ve been on this board many years and I`ve often given as good as I`ve got in mud slinging, I`m trying hard in that area as well, but only ever once was ever insulted, which was on a day when I spoke about a best mate of mine of almost 50 years passed away that day and someone threw that in my face.

Yes also I`ll keep in mind and check out the books you mentioned thanks Bro.
edit on 7-10-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You sound like a great dad Dave, I know its hard for you to understand but God loved us first and gave Himself for you and your family.

All things considered God is the ultimate righteous judge and all will be taken into account.

ETA
David Wood has explained it and illustrated it very well.. (6 min)

The Jewish people are similar they have been blessed and protected against peoples that treated and intended to treat them as mud under their boots. They were also punished and kicked off the land by God for going astray, until He allowed them back. Through Christs sacrifice on the cross all were allowed into Gods grace and blessings not just the Jewish people.

I`ve heard the argument and thought about it myself, that if God knew all this was going to happen why create Lucifer in the first place? I really don`t have a great answer to that other than God gives all free will even to the Angelic, that those who do belong and proved themselves worthy was important enough to do.

But just something to contemplate as I do, at the end of the 1000 years of peace and Christs reign, Satan is let loose again, so maybe its us humans that need the trials and temptations etc?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You sound like a great dad Dave,

Thank You!

I think my biggest problem is my basic skepticism of Life in general. Because of a .....I won't say bad life, but rough and very ...educational. I learned Murphy's Law the hard way and to question everything. Especially people's motives.
I grew up in a very religious family...My Nanny [ grandma ] Uncles on my father's side who were almost all Preachers, Aunts, cousins..etc...all fervent believers.
I also saw all the backstabbing, infighting, profit seeking [ THE reason I can't stand TV evangelists ] hubris, [ my church is better than your's ] and general nastiness that goes on inside the churches.
I have in the past described myself as Atheist, but have always had the thought in the back of my mind " What If?", so you could actually call me Agnostic. I just. don't. know. You know?
People say that God works in mysterious ways, but damnit, Why all the pain, suffering, starvation, torture and seemingly endless nastiness we seem to enjoy inflicting on each other?
I am a mere Human and if I had the Power?..It. Would. Stop. NOW. If He has the Power to stop all this?.....It's WE who should be pissed.

After some thinking, I think my biggest problem is, if He does exist, I am angry with Him.
I just don't get it.
I don't put my kids through the wringer to see who inherits my house and property. I don't tell them "No" and then put temptation right in front of them.When Dad says "No cookies before dinner", he means No cookies and puts the cookies where you can't get them. I have So Many questions and always get the same answer....
"God works in mysterious ways"...."Have Faith"...."Read the Bible"
The one..."person".. who is supposed to love me no matter what, is going to put me through a lifelong obstacle course to see if I'm worthy enough not to torture for Eternity?.... that just doesn't work for me.

edit on 7-10-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Wow..... all these scriptures, prophesies and coming attractions for us very important little soles..... I feel so special that the heavens will move..... just for us mortals..... amazing!

And who dare says the Earth isn't the center of the Universe!

Maybe we give God too much credit for everything, her interest in our ways may not be on such a high par as we would like to think.
Is freewill truly freewill when conditions apply?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You sound very similar to myself in the way of rough I`m amazed I was still alive at the age of 19, though my folks were not religious as in attending any Church, my Dad an Engineer and quite a smart man, bought a Bible to read and to debunk it, well it made him change his mind and realized that there is much more to it than meets the eye, but never bought it up with us children or how we believed in anything well not religiously anyway.

I agree with your thoughts of a lot of TV evangelists, and understand your reluctance from witnessing people back-stab gossip etc I can only say don`t allow these things to get in the way of what its supposed to be and what its all about, realize they are people just like all of us with all our faults, maybe you should show them better, though these type of things are not supposed to happen Dave and are written against in the Bible and kudos to you for knowing that without reading it for proper intruction. So at least from this perspective we should know better and what to look out for, especially wolves in sheep`s clothing and false prophets.

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
www.biblegateway.com...

Meaning we are instructed to go against everyone if need be to do whats right, even mother and father wife offspring anything cannot be above clear instruction or Gods will, in doing so we are actually honoring these people.

There are many Church`s that do great work in helping others whether there in our own communities or in other countries, people being fleeced by TV Evangelicals its the people at the top that are mainly hurting themselves, the people giving money to them have the right intention though misguided imo. So we can`t condemn all because of those that don`t do right.

I get it, so many people have told me if and when they get in front of God He has some spaining to do! good luck with that I don`t think that`s how its going to work out. lol I`ve thought that way a lot and then some, to the extent of finally coming to a comfortable realization that ultimately that`s where I will spend eternity in free will service, even if that means cleaning toilets, surely with all the mansions Jesus spoke about in heaven they all have lav`s? mow lawns? I`ve seen the people on the highway to hell and don`t want to call them my family and spend eternity there, I`ll go and belong with the others thanks.

Where all the pain and suffering comes from...the heart of man is evil

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
www.biblegateway.com...

Its a good thing God is forgiving when we turn from our bad ways, otherwise we would all perish as I`m sure we have all committed some of these of these on a regular basis. Paul used to persecute Christians and became a Disciple, as has many ex Muslims, who become fantastic up front out spoken Christians, some of the best Christians I`ve seen are ex Muslim. Yep God works in mysterious ways not bound by our limited understanding.

Anyway topic of these signs I`m expecting things will surely escalate over time, I just read on the news a Russian visiting NK said Kim is going to test a weapon that can hit the USA your POTUS isn`t going to take this too kindly. I don`t think with all your relatives I`m going to say much you haven`t heard before and you would know you find your salvation on your knees alone in prayer if ever you think it important, but its good to know you better and have a chat on a one to one cheers Dave.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

So the first sign was "a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars" in the night sky? I must have missed that, which is odd considering "she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered." I ought to have heard that, even if I do snore loudly.

Every prophecy in the Bible has failed so far, unless you really clutch straws to make it fit. Why should this be any different?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It could be viewed from Israel and surrounding, there is one video I saw from the computer program from the vantage point of the Giza pyramids the alignment was off slightly but easily visible to line up with the scripture verse, but I don`t think giving you another link to see it yourself is going to help you any. Where does it say we will all see it or anyone hear it? it doesn`t as your well aware I`m sure.

If you or anyone wants to watch a good documentary.

The Accuracy of the Biblical Prophecies. 1 hr 8mins duration.

Which is one of many that are available.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join