It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google is manipulating searches of Las Vegas Shooting Conspiracy Videos calling them FAKE NEWS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The problem is that 99% of the content in question is trash. It's like all those flat earth videos, or UFO videos that aren't actually videos but power point presentations with creepy music, etc. Now, Youtube doesn't mind those, they bring in a small amount of views but more importantly they don't offend anyone. But apparently a lot of people got angry about the shooting videos. So Youtube wants to protect it's reputation. Youtube is responsible for the videos they show, even they didn't create them.

Imagine family of the victims goes to youtube, and there are videos saying they made it all up and no one actually died; or worse, they are liars. That could be construed as offensive, maybe? Youtube, like any lame-ass corporation, wants to play it safe and keep on keeping on. In light of this it seems highly unreasonable that they should value the opinions of internet pundits over people who actually witnessed the shooting.

If someone has proper evidence then I suggest they use a more reputable channel than Youtube to publish.

EDIT: Well, I don't know, it doesn't hurt to put it on Youtube either. Just put some effort into the content and presentation. My point is that Youtube can't expected to promote any kind crap someone happens to upload there.
edit on 6-10-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

People need to stop using Google.

That company is not a friend of the American people.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
They are calling them fake news because they are fake news.

The dumbing down of America has hit warp speed, apparently.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Big Brother is upon us. Google are sissy sell outs. No freedom from them, then.

They have been for years , they are a giant tax avoiding corporation who only care about money and advertisers , google is not your friend.
Other search engines are available.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Startpage has been a nice replacement for me.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
they have a responsibility to control their site so that it offers relevant results. if those are popping up when you search for las vegas conspiracy, fine. they shouldn't be the first page of results for people trying to actual news about the shooting instead of some basement dwellers cracked-out half-whack suppositions and fever dreams.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

1): Google is a Corporation, free to do as it pleases within the confines of the law; then
2): Google is run by a bunch of Leftist PC California creeps; so
3): You expected something different?

If so, you live a rich and full fantasy life!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Here is where we see the outcome of all the work Google has been doing with the Elite. We see the end result to all their planning behind our backs as was brought to out attention by inside researchers. We can see now, that when a government attack happens upon it's own citizens in America the internet is completely on their side. Removing any links to the truth and only showing links that come from the satanic media news channels. This has woken me up to see just how many people are satanic. 1,000s and 1,000s of people behind media organizations are all satanic and working together to lie to the human beings of the world. And they have been successful. If you pay attention, all of the people of the world are sticking up for these satanic lying media organizations and talking condescendingly to people who are blowing the whistle. Endless endless amount of people are going to be in complete shock in the world of truth. I already knew previously that people are heading for a shock of doom because they so arrogantly believed that somehow it was impossible for the elite of the world to lie to them about everything they have come to believe in, but no there is a whole other realm of falsehood that these prideful arrogant people are going to have to deal with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join