It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google is manipulating searches of Las Vegas Shooting Conspiracy Videos calling them FAKE NEWS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Better get in there quick. Look what Alphabet Google are up to:

www.theguardian.com...

YouTube alters search algorithm over fake Las Vegas conspiracy videos Site initially said clips claiming mass shooting was staged did not violate standards – but later corrected its stance

Under pressure, no doubt. Lol, even the people are begging to be lied to and misinformed so they can keep their suicidal fake feeling of safety and blind trust in the authorities. If it wears a uniform or a high viz jacket we must obey it. # that now.

This is all beginning to stink like a really bad ass rotting dead rat.

YouTube has made changes to its algorithms after it was strongly condemned for promoting offensive and false conspiracy theory videos about the Las Vegas shooting. The move to shift the way it delivers search results contradicts YouTube’s earlier statements defending its performance during breaking news. After a gunman inside the Mandalay Bay hotel fired on a music festival, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds more, videos claiming that the shooting was a hoax and a “false flag” spread like wildfire on YouTube, earning millions of views. Las Vegas gunman rented rooms near other music festivals prior to attack Read more A “Las Vegas shooting” search on the Google-owned platform led users to numerous videos questioning whether the government was lying about the basic facts of the tragedy and suggesting victims could be “actors”. On Wednesday a YouTube spokesperson insisted the site was highlighting reputable videos and told the Guardian that conspiracy videos on its search page did not violate its standards. But less than 24 hours later the company altered its position, implementing changes to its platform in a direct effort to better promote reputable sources.

Big Brother is upon us. Google are sissy sell outs. No freedom from them, then.

What you got to hide, Authorities? We are tired of being shot up and blow up.

YOU ARE NOT PROTECTING US.

You are making us a soft target.

Protect us, OR ELSE.

edit on 6-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Perhaps youtube is not the most reliable source of information....has it ever been ?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

They are shutting down argument and debate. What they got to be worried about then by a few Youtube videos? Why the command from the muscle men to close it all down like this? This is unheard of.

Soon they will close down all conspiracy, including sites like ATS because it gets in the way of streamlined social control by media. This is a real vulnerability. They will call it all fake news and ban it.

There is a dirty game going on over this. Other members are noticing it, too. I think more is to come. I hope it is.

This is real, folks. It is happening right now. Google are messing with your ability to search media, deliberately manipulating it via algorithms to insure only a certain version gets prominence.

This is mass social control by media. This is deliberate tampering to push only one version of events and call EVERYTHING else FAKE.

Do you think this is healthy? Do you think this is in our best interests? Ask yourselves that question.

Look at all the mass killings that are happening in the U.S and Europe. The excuse is terrorist, mad man, whatever, but it keeps happening. We must challenge it or it will get worse.

We pay the authorities tax to protect us. We pay to have security in our societies. They are not providing that. They are abusing our trust and letting us down. One day soon it is going to be me or you or members of our families and friends who become a victim. Is that good enough for you? It is not good enough for me.

How do you know that right now ATS is being manipulated not to show up. Have you noticed how it is only once in a blue moon that an ATS thread comes up on Google when you search for certain subjects, despite its huge data base of threads. I have never seen ATS come up in a search for years unless I specifically search out ATS itself.

I think these guys manipulate like crazy. Even the internet is censored now. I bet there are creepy algorithms all over it.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Leave FB Google YT... there are better alternatives , down with google it's a biased search engine.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Perhaps youtube is not the most reliable source of information....has it ever been ?

I am not using Youtube as a source. I am using MSM The Guardian, a highly respected British Mainstream Newspaper.

I never use Youtube as a source for anything other than music videos and fun. I am sort of lost as to what you are going on about here. Your one liner is reading kinda dumb to be honest.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

What alternatives are there to get an extensive quality search though? Who can better provide?

Information access is vital to freedom. Only TYRANTS manipulate News. Only people with something to hide do stuff like that.

link   

Just as I said in the other thread. These damning videos will be removed. Please everyone, download them if you can.

link   

Like I said youtube videos are not a good source of information.

Are we being manipulated ?...Damn straight we are.

Do we know who is manipulating us....? I doubt it.

The censorship has been growing, sadly most people are focused on other news, I had a go at a member today on this site who was spouting that we are being lied to and too stupid and ignorant to know, yet is one of the most ignorant on this site.....

We are losing the battle, there is no doubt....all I am saying is youtube is not where we should be focused.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I am not using Youtube as a source. I am using MSM The Guardian, a highly respected British Mainstream Newspaper.

I never use Youtube as a source for anything other than music videos and fun. I am sort of lost as to what you are going on about here. Your one liner is reading kinda dumb to be honest.

Righto, keep on trusting in the media then bud, no ones stopping you

ETA..the gaurdian is a reliable as every other main stream rag out there....

edit on 6-10-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

... get an extensive quality search though

I hear that a lot and you're right. But that 'quality' is biased. I rather have unbiased results with real information that don't reflect some shady agenda that google is playing out. Also demonetization and stealth block on YT is a reason to leave.

I for myself rather have less quality than an search engine that's manipulating my choices with every search

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
As bad as it sounds, we can also conclude that there is more then meets the eye. Using their own orwellian argument, "if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear".
Need I say more?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
As bad as it sounds, we can also conclude that there is more then meets the eye. Using their own orwellian argument, "if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear".
Need I say more?

Each and every time an incident like this plays out we lose more individual rights and we get closer to 1984, the worst part is the people that are so blinded by bull# push for it....

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I think google has every right to change their algorithms on their platform. This is not about free press being censored, this is about users uploading content that, in googles view, is not worthy of the exposure it seems to be getting.

Remember, just like FB, the moment you upload is the moment you lose every right to said content.
If you don't agree thats fine. No one is forcing you to consume what is on offer.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
One must factor in too that there are very few ACTUAL free thinking adults WORLDWIDE.

You come up against a brick wall with most folks as they will most likely except what they're being fed as they absolutely depend on "normative" preestablished constructs.

Most don't step out of line, and to here ANYTHING other than what their social circles agree with is literally frightening.

"You're nuts....come on, really? Didn't you see the news? You got to be kidding..." Those of us who question the official narratives are obviously off our meds. Truth is, we're not off our meds, we're simply "unplugged" from mainstream, "herd" like thinking.

As a people, most are practically automatons, WILLFULLY. If you are raised a certain way, to believe a certain way and live a certain way, and you or your social circles NEVER ask how or why things are the way they are, anything that challenges your comfort zones is as foreign as surface samples from Venus.

The MSM absolutely DEPENDS on narrow mindedness and cognitive dissonance. It's their bread and butter.

So of course pressure is placed on information outlets to maintain order.
edit on E31America/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2017 05:18:39 -050010amFridayth05am by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Still haven't seen a single bullet hit anywhere in any video....there must be 1000 bullet holes in the ground right now right? Can someone in Vegas confirm that?

In fact in one video the woman recording says "I don't actually see anyone injured" and the whole video indeed shows no one injured.

Let's just not even mention the news and the obvious, blatant fake testimonials...it's so bad.

It's not some crazy disrespectful conspiracy to ask wtf? 22,000 people and not one video that will conclusively prove 1000s of rounds were fired on a crowd. I've seen this script over and over.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

this!

obviously there are reports from hospitals in LV, there are Britains who claim to have helped those with injuries, there were British soldiers on leave who heard gun fire and rushed towards it to help. but as said above, I've also not seen bodies or injuries in videos from the scene. yes there are shots that I've seen of body bags going into ambulances though.

maybe they are out there and I've just missed them.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

If you are going to be this paranoid about Google's mission to clamp down on fake news, then maybe don't hitch your information gathering efforts to corporations that own the content that is published and accessed on their sites.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
good. let's flush disinfo out..

the reason why they are doing this is in the title of this thread. you can believe what the heck you need to.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Everyone has seen it coming for a while now...

Main stream media has lost a LOT of followers, believers, fans, and credibility, all in all. What is the only recourse for a system used to control people? reinforce that control. Change algorithms and search results. Censor results, label them fake and ban them. Pull down other sources and drop videos.

It's disgusting, but this is America now. Ever since the resigning of the NDAA in 2014, news outlets have been legally able to push propaganda. They are going into full swing ever since people started to realize that they lie through their teeth on a regular basis, and started seeking news from sources other than the typical FOX, CNN, and NBC...

Gotta keep that level of psychological control over the citizens somehow

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

You hoax people honestly are making us all look bad once again to be quite honest. Possible false flag =/= hoax shooting.

There are numerous videos showing exactly what you seek. They are graphic! Dont rely on google and youtube! Try liveleak or even just reddit for christs sake.

The terms here are for snowflakes but on reddit there has been several videos and photos showing exactly what you seek. One of them is particularly bad, blood flowing out people as they are checked for a pulse, and the real conspiracy is the police turning off the lights while EMTs are attempting to find and work on the wounded. Then declaring everyone one the ground is already dead when they arent like he has authority over triage. A

Meanwhile, we will never find out the truth behind this event if folks are denying it even happened! Seriously, look harder. The videos are out there.
edit on 6-10-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join