It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Shooting foretold by Mars Attacks Movie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: opethPA

Look, I agree that in that video he doesn't say Mars. Yet he is quoted in multiple articles as doing so. How weird is that!? Unless of course there is a different interview as mentioned where he does say Mars. But so far I haven't been able to find it.

So what made the news outlets use the Mars quote? Feedback from collective subconscious? Overspill from parallel universe? See? Under my admittedly skunk workish reality questioning premise this does not disprove my point!

Yeah it could all be just coincidental, which is quite possible, probable even but that is beside the point really. I want to explore the possibility of high strangeness going on.

It was said, I saw the video myself. It has just been superseded by the asteroid interview as the most used interview so is hard to find.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I really hope that version pops up because that's even weirder than some journos getting it wrong. But may I just point out that in the beginning I was convinced the Hotel was called Mandala Bay.

Mandala
Mandela (effect)
Mandalay

Haha, nope! Probably just me being unfamiliar with said hotel.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Jonjonj

I really hope that version pops up because that's even weirder than some journos getting it wrong. But may I just point out that in the beginning I was convinced the Hotel was called Mandala Bay.

Mandala
Mandela (effect)
Mandalay

Haha, nope! Probably just me being unfamiliar with said hotel.

It'll pop up. It exists, just hard when searches are dictated by views.

The Mandala hotel though, that's on you!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Congratulations OP... By far the most bizarre Las Vegas shooting thread of them all.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
ahhhhhh....no

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yup that is pretty much how it went down...except without stuff blowing up, aliens shooting people and Flying saucers

Yeah pretty much how my Fiance and I remember that night just like Mars Attacks...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Eric Paddock, the brother of Las Vegas Strip gunman Stephen Paddock, said he was stunned about his brother's involvement in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

"He was my brother, and it's like an asteroid fell out of the sky," Eric Paddock said outside his home in Orlando, Florida.

kdrv.com (Denver) - Brother of Las Vegas shooter: ‘It’s like an asteroid fell out of the sky’

Eric Hudson Paddock, of Orlando, Fla., told NBC that he had "no idea" why his brother committed the shooting.

Mars just fell into the earth,” he told NBC News. “We’re completely dumbfounded.”

11alive.com (Atlanta) - 'Mars just fell into the earth' | Brother of Las Vegas shooter 'dumbfounded'.

There! Problem solved. He said both "Mars" and "asteroid" at two different times. Unless there are different sound bites for both east coast and west coast!

Next week, an asteroid, 2012 TC4, will pass within 0.1 Lunar Distances.

ATS: Will Asteroid 2012 TC4 Hit Earth in October 2017.

There it is again, "2012"!!

Are we being programmed about something "hitting the earth"??

Mars Attacks? Tenuous at best. Maybe if you could explore the significance of "32" and "pyramid" a bit, you'd be a bit more that just "tenuous ". But that is my tinfoil hat speaking!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I find this thread interesting, as I love the idea of the media predicting events before they happen. It could be a subconscious thing. However, I am partial to thinking that it is simply a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Hi, LV Resident here. Luxor and MB are right next to each other and connected by an elevated walkway/shopping center called the Mandalay Place. I used to work in the Mandalay Place. Just wanted to point that out.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
David Wilcock just updated his latest article to include info from this thread (Las Vegas Shooting foretold by Mars Attacks Movie?)

UPDATE, NEXT MORNING: COMMENT #9 DEFINITELY WORTH PUBLISHING

Thanks to our army of Internet sleuths out there, a user calling himself MindBodySpiritComplx revealed another example of "predictive programming."

I never watched the movie Mars Attacks?,  considering it hateful propaganda against all extraterrestrial life, but if I had, I would undoubtedly have noticed this.

The finale of the movie has a scene where a UFO attacks a crowd -- attending a concert in the exact location of the Vegas shootings.

This is another very clear sign of the Cabal doing their usual dirty tricks. Check it out:

Here is a link to his article on Divine Cosmos: Vegas Terror and Disclosure: Is Something Very Big About to Happen?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Well...I'm more than a little surprised to see no one has popped back into the thread to "educate" you on how much of a fraud DW is, and to mock either your mental capacity or your sanity for invoking his name on this site. Meh...it's early yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I know, right? I don't always agree with DW but he has a huge talent of presenting highly complex topics in a very accessible manner.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Another interesting scene from Mars Attacks:

The US president addresses the Martians with a speech of "why can't we all just get along?". Their leader is seemingly touched by the speech, a tear appearing in one of his eyes. So they shake hands but the Martian leader speaks a command to his arm which turns out to be robotic and separates from the Martians body and proceeds to kill the president by piercing his torso. Finally the robotic arm sticking out of the dead president unfurls the Martian flag which happens to be a red Pyramid with a white all seeing eye on top of it within a black circle on a green background.

Martian false flag attack? Eye of Providence symbolism in Pan-Arab colours?

The Pan-Arab colours are black, white, green, and red.

Pan-Arab colours were first combined in 1916 in the flag of the Arab Revolt.[6] Many current flags are based on Arab Revolt colours, such as the flags of Jordan, Kuwait, Palestine, the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, and the United Arab Emirates,[7] and formerly in the flag of the brief six month union of the Arab Federation of Iraq and Jordan.

Pan-Arab colours (Wikipedia)

And Mars Attacks was released on a Friday 13th in December. Since it is a Tim Burton movie that makes it another "nightmare before Christmas". Friday, 13th mass arrest of the Knights Templar in 1307...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Nice. I favor these kinds of 'connections'.

'Unintentional', or was it. People say the same thing about the film, Ghostbusters and 911.

Of course, warnings due to Prescience aren't much good, looking back.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Some of this stuff like the Pyramid scene are just logical extension of what would happen if Mars did attack Earth.

Still there are not so likely coincidences that raise our collective eyebrows. Like the Twin Towers ones. But here again there is a logical reason to believe those are natural targets to be attacked in a war. Leaving doubt for us all and making it where speculation is our best way to understand it.

Looking back is not going to stop it, but it will enlighten us as to how it happened. People hating America is one part of this.

Right now IMO, things like this happening are due to a Cabal wanting us under their thumb and worse.

Knowledge is one tool we must gain for ourselves. Using reasonable sources is our means of finding answers while on this quest. The mucking up of the education system is harming logical thinking skills. Especially the ability to use sound reasoning by many of our youth has been harmed.

edit on 13-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The movie Back to the Future III predicted Florida would win the World Series in 1997. The thing is when the movie was made Florida did not have a baseball team! Ooooh, spooky!

No, it didn't.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join