It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton tweets false story - New Michigan Bill that denies gay patients treatment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So you prefer President Trump, and yet you assume that everyone who is calling out Chelsea Clinton is a "cult"-follower of Trump, now you are saying you prefer Trump over Clinton?

You seem to flip-flop worse than these *ss h*le politicians! Impressive, are you running for office?

Sorry for the condescension but I honestly don't understand how you would comment like you did and then defend it with "I'd actually prefer Trump over Clinton.... [even though I'm calling Clinton critics: Trump "cultists"]

Do you not realize how you are totally discrediting yourself here?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If she wasn't a rich Clinton, I picture her living alone with sixteen pet ferrets.

Leave Chelsea alone! She worked super hard as a special correspondent at NBC interviewing the GEICO gecko before deciding to run the Clinton Foundation due to her vast experience with non profits.

Yep she capitalized on her name. If we all could be so lucky.

Chelsea Clinton earned an annual salary of $600,000 at NBC News before switching to a month-to-month contract earlier this year, sources with knowledge of the agreement [said]. Clinton, who joined NBC News as a special correspondent in November 2011, was up for renewal or nonrenewal this year. Instead, the sources said, the network decided to keep her on the payroll on a month-to-month basis so the two parties could sever ties if Clinton’s mother, Hillary Clinton, runs for president.
www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

BWAHAHAHA

HOW MANY FAKE STORIES HAS TRUMP TWEETED?!?!?

hell, what about the fake “pigs blood bullets” the told just a couple weeks ago..

Once is an accident..

Trump does it once a week.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What does Trump have to do with this?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You really need some reading comprehension lessons...

I’ll break it down as simply as I can, but only once more...

Donald Trump tweets fake news...
No one cared, except for the few that rightly called him on it...
There was no real outrage from his base, or a thread about it.

Chelsea Clinton tweets fake news...
Instant thread and outrage from The Cult in the form of comments, stars and flags (The Cult which you’re not a part of because I know had you seen it you’d have denounced Trump’s tweet too)...

Do you get it now?

& yes... I prefer Trump over Clinton, any day of the week.
Until he kills a sovereign leader and laughs about it like a maniac in an interview I will always prefer him to Clinton.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Are you suggesting that comparisons can’t be made in discussion?

Or are you trying to police the thread?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This thread is about Chelsea, nice that Trump is brought up though. Are Trump's tweets responsible for or some how makes Chelsea's tweets OK?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You really need some reading comprehension lessons....

It's called 5 seconds of research

faketrumptweet.com...

Nice work though!

A for effort, D for execution of your plan

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Did you also call out President Trump for his fake news tweets? (I’ll assume you did.) Then my original post doesn’t concern you.

Why not ?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Cause it sounds good and attracts stars....

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ofleming

Like they say, one born every minute.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: seasonal

And this silver-spooned idiot wants to run for public office, following in her criminal parents' footsteps. Can't even take 10 seconds to look into the source of a story before trying to use it as ammunition for her public platform.

Right? Could you imagine a person who tweets without thinking and deleting tweets that were off... sitting in the whitehouse?

A person that does that would be an awful president. Could you imagine?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Oh my goodness, yes! I would HATE to have a silver-spooned idiot president that tweets stupid stuff all the time!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yep. Like many today she was taken by biased reporting that spoke to her fears. We see this all over the place.
Members here post on biased reporting everyday. To her credit, once she realized her error, she removed the tweet unlike some of our members who continue on with the false story bending over backwards in its defense.

Yes, but in the ATS members defense, they aren't running for any political office, or plan to with their anonymity.
So comparing her to us is laughable.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

You really need some reading comprehension lessons...

I’ll break it down as simply as I can, but only once more...

Donald Trump tweets fake news...
No one cared, except for the few that rightly called him on it...
There was no real outrage from his base, or a thread about it.

Chelsea Clinton tweets fake news...
Instant thread and outrage from The Cult in the form of comments, stars and flags (The Cult which you’re not a part of because I know had you seen it you’d have denounced Trump’s tweet too)...

Do you get it now?

& yes... I prefer Trump over Clinton, any day of the week.
Until he kills a sovereign leader and laughs about it like a maniac in an interview I will always prefer him to Clinton.

But when Trump does it, you get the same rabid anti-Trumpers foaming at the mouth, and slapping each other on the ass, ragging on Trump for being stupid. Chuckles, the word I'm thinking of here is irony. Thanks for being s shining example of the definition.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
deleted fake news by Chelsea C: 1

deleted fake news by the commander in chief of the United States : still counting..

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Well the acorn didn’t fall far from the tree

That would equate the Clinton's with an oak tree.

I think they are a bit more like a ginko tree. they have stinky fruit.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If she wasn't a rich Clinton, I picture her living alone with sixteen pet ferrets.

Each with their own InstaGram account.

I dont see how its even believable. As if EMTs would just walk away from anyone injured is pathetically insulting.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Yep. Like many today she was taken by biased reporting that spoke to her fears. We see this all over the place.
Members here post on biased reporting everyday. To her credit, once she realized her error, she removed the tweet unlike some of our members who continue on with the false story bending over backwards in its defense.

Yes, but in the ATS members defense, they aren't running for any political office, or plan to with their anonymity.
So comparing her to us is laughable.

This is true. However, (always a however ain't there?) her error was corrected when she realized it. The right way for her to have handled this, her being a public figure and all, would have been to not only delete the tweet, but to also have written an apology and opened discussion on how this is a common error in today's society with all the ''fake news'' floating around. That's what I would have done and I"m not a public figure. An apology and correction would have displayed honesty rather than the more likely motive of ''covering her ass''.

But back to the comparison. I said ''some of our members''. If you feel that you are one of those members ('' comparing her to us'') who do not correct their posts or threads when an error has been made then I would have to ask why. If that ''correct'' action that Clinton might have taken would have been the right thing to do, why would it not be correct for any of us to act in the same manner. Correcting our errors and even apologizing for spreading fake news.

We have members here who continually get sucked in by false news reports that take a quote or a happening that is found somewhere and then in line with the bias of the outlet spin it to suit their own narrative. That narrative is then picked up by other outlets who will agree with that narrative until eventually that narrative rings true with members here who post it where others will see it.

Then when the reporting of the narrative is shown to be faulty or incorrect, these posters ignore those corrections or make no attempt to rectify their error.

If we are to make a ''big deal'' over ''fake news'' then it is up to all of us to help correct it. This, can be done in at least two ways. One, is calling calling it out when we see it, and two, is doing our utmost to not spread it when we are taken in by it just because it fits our narratives, just like Clinton was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join