It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Big Hole in the Taxi Video - Multiple Shooter Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

If you are going to start a whole new thread on a topic that is already discussed, it would be prudent to provide the evidence already presented.

I, for one, already debunked the strobe from the taxi video in two different ways.

One, there is video earlier in the evening that shows the strobe in the same location.

Two, the strobe is seen flashing constantly for at least 4 seconds, yet no gun fire burst lasts longer than 3 seconds.

The strobe light is not gun fire. End of story.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

They'll try to rebut you by saying "well there's gunfire in other parts of the attack that last longer than 3 seconds".

You might as well bang your head against a wall.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Also like someone else pointed out in the big thread. How come we dont see any activity where the alleged gunman was? There are no muzzle flashes we see on the 30th+ floor. All the actively seems to be a lot lower where the flashes are.

There was no muzzle flash on lower floors.

In leaving Vegas today and driving by the strip you can see the windows on the 32 floor are still out..
You dont see that anywhere else..I know CT response of they fixed them on the lower floors and no one saw..

Lets focus on the claim from CTs of "muzzle flash on 4th floor"

Explain the video in this thread that shows the same light being active 2 hours before the shooting....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
In almost all of the videos I have seen, it sounds like echoes from a single weapon. There is only noe that sounds slightly like it may be 2, but it's hard to tell with the distance and the way the weapons echo (in urban training in the Army one shot would often sound like 2 or even 3 from all the bouncing around buildings).

So even in the very few videos that sound like multiple weapons, who is to say he was not dual wielding? Especially since the main location of fire always sounds the same even during the layering/echoing.
edit on 4/10/2017 by chris_stibrany because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

He was 100 meters up firing with burst attachments on semi auto rifles ,so no aiming at all.
They also fire unreliably, so the shooting rate is off as well.
Those devices are kind of cheap and mostly avoided, as the gimmicks they are ,how ever there IS a trigger system available that fires when the trigger is pulled AND released that is also considered legal.
One can also legally buy belt fed rifles.
MOST people who shoot want to AIM only anyway,but I of course only address the average owner/ collector,here in my discussion.
I CAN'T really tell you about crazy,the doctors are STUBBORNLY calling me sane, every 6 months..
edit on 4-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yes, I keep using "if", presuming you know the meaning of the word. Poor assumption on my part.

Just to be clear, I do not mean to say I think there were 2 shooters or 3 or 4. My mind is still undecided. It's completely possible that the story we've been told is true and accurate in every detail, but the longer this goes on, the less clear it becomes. Maybe I watch too many police mysteries and I consider too many possibilities.

Sorry to offend your sensibilities.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Not offended. You are on ATS, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I was trying to pin down your claim to a certain bit of video because I too would listen to claims of other shooters if they were demonstrated by the 'evidence'.

So far they are not.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What claims did I make? I'm still in the "asking questions/seeking knowledge" phase FYI.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

You dont see that anywhere else..I know CT response of they fixed them on the lower floors and no one saw..

I'll take it one step further, there isn't even a Vegas, even though I'm here. It's all a false flag to take your whatever.

*twirls finger next to temple*

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: opethPA

I'll take it one step further, there isn't even a Vegas, even though I'm here. It's all a false flag to take your whatever.

*twirls finger next to temple*

Thankfully we havent been hit with the "crisis actors, no one died, Vegas isnt real" level of CT around this..

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Oh yes we did, it's in one of the other threads.

I'd laugh but this situation is tragic enough, it's all about people interjecting their egos into the discussion to demonstrate how 'awoke' they are.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I would say that at this stage, it's all about the similarities between the way the media is covering this event and other events like SH and the Pulse and San Bernardino.

And of course the random civilian videos showing certain things, including sounds, that seem to contradict the official version.

Everybody knows it happened, everybody knows people bled and died. The only question is whether it was the guy they said it was. I'm undecided, but the fiasco at San Bernardino was clearly the wrong "shooters".

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
And of course the random civilian videos showing certain things, including sounds, that seem to contradict the official version.

The 'sounds' only contradict the actual events that transpired for awoke non-sheeples in the Kool Kidz Klub.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What claims did I make? I'm still in the "asking questions/seeking knowledge" phase FYI.

You just did it again...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Once and for all...

Video 'won't play'. Linking to youtube...

YouTube
edit on 5-10-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Those automatic weapons are relatively
far apart listening to the sounds of the Cab Driver
footage. With the further away one sounding from the left
& the loud fire, right above her, to the right.
This is a big deal. The 4 chan warning in Sept
The police radio where many officers including swat
confirm multiple shooters w automatic weapons something
is VERY wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Thank you, that is my only point, and somehow it eludes intrptr.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join