It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with john hutchison

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
Things went down hill for John when a woman named Dr Elisabeth Rauscher, A very shady character IMO.
You could say she became his handler and got into John's head and turned it into Swiss cheese.

The guy could Trans mutate materials as well as levitate them.

It's also interesting that the military were very interested in John's work and even funded him with a lab.
Add to that John Alexander has been quoted as saying that john's phenomenon is real and John could be
part of the process and things get interesting.

It's a controversial topic for sure and I just think there is a lot more to this story than a mad scientist
that went off the reservation.Try doing a little research into Rauscher and you may see what I mean.

John could be part of the process....now you are geting somewhere.....keep digging.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Or he could be a fraud. Right?

edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

Some people are ignorant and just flap their trap without knowing the guy or anything about what he does. Pisses me off at how many people piss on stuff they know nothing about.

So is this quoted below a good example of the ignorance you are talking about.

Initially someone says its fake, you reply with its real or along those lines.

When asked to explain to us ignorant folks this is what you post

Look, I'm not going into detail because I don't give 2. But a good friend of mine knew him well and the experiments he did were compared to teslas on some level by people who knew him.

A better friend of mine that yours is to you was one of the military people you said went there and he said its all fake.

Lets see more of the ignorance you mention.

Believe what the media spoon feeds you, I dont give a crap. You really think the governments gonna tell you the truth? hahahahahahahahahaha

What does the media have anything to do with the nonsense that Hutchinson spews?

Is this like when a Chemtrail believer brings up 9/11 or whatever else conspiracy they can think of to make the government look evil?

Clutching for straws, I believe the term is.

I know what I know through my buddy. And he knows more than I know on a much deeper level I can't talk about here.

Yeah but like I said, my buddy is better than yours.

So logically my buddy knows more. I mean he was one of the military men that went to see Hutchinson.

Also, I have another friend who knows God and directly speaks with him, even he said that God said that Johns works is a joke.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hey, good day Phage! Crazy and eccentric that man... Heard he was kicked out of his enormously intensely wired apartment... he kept blowing out power 1St in the building.. then the neighborhood...

Is he legit? 'alway thought prob. 50-50. Madmen are the children of God.

Thanks, best... MS

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
From what so understood he kept getting shut down by powers that be.

a reply to: humanoidlord

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No,because I have been on craft during abductions and I understand Hamel and Searl and Grebbenikov and Hutchison and Smith and many others we could go on forever but this stuff is as clear as daylight to me....and really it should be to everyone.....it is not complicated and we dump the BS math we use now for nature based concepts/symbols/processes which require no math as we know it.

I know how the implants put in me were accomodated....I know why Bovine abductions are done....crop circles are clear warnings of the arrival and impacts of Nibiru along with potential solutions for us.

Mathamatics is not required learning......numbers simply try to replicate placeholding nature always does....I spit out all my math teaching.

Phage.....its a method of viewing the world...the sooner we work on bringing the 2 different styles together the sooner we can begin to expedite humanities progress.
It takes 100s or 1000s of researchers to do the legwork to stir up the data needed solve any problem........but they are like children when it comes to putting the data together seamlessly to actually solve anything.....it takes 100s to 1000s of normal regular educated minds just to stir up the basic data and none of them can simply THINK the solutions up....they have to follow protocals because no one can do it cerebrally.....they do not have optimal pattern recognition skills simply put.

Drop me in the middle of ANY group from ANY field.....who are trying to solve a problem.....and I will use them to solve it in no time with a 100% certainty....as long as they do as I say and do not fight the process....I will "connect" each one of them to the others until they solve the problem for themselves and for me IN NO TIME.....because I can visualise what they are thinking in my mind and from there its as simple as a basic puzzle kids put together its all basic pattern recognition looking for contextual transition points where teammates become disconnected and then plugging them back into the right spots.

This ability allows me to immediatly see where research has been sandbagged by the way....for example if you are looking for a cure for cancer and you try to sidetrack the research to suppress the cure or misdirect research focuses ....lol....I bust you as soon as you veer off of the natural sequence of research...as soon as things dont jive I notice...immediatly....I do not need deep understanding of the data only conceptual generic understanding of the minds I am working with and the contextuality they each project when they communicate their thoughts to others.

Its not vain when I say I do not give a rats hat if anyone who "thinks" they are smart gets their undies in a knot over being challenged cerebrally by someone with zero credentials ..... who cares really?

Hutchison discovered something others had already discovered....he re-discovered it....Johns work can be reproduced without all of the equipment....he replicates natural processes.

If a person studies Hamel or Searl or Hutchison or many others....and they dont quickly "get it"......then they are a conventional mainstream majority type thinker......but VISUAL thinkers immediatly see things they understand to small degrees and the more they look the more things come together for them.

Who cares what position one plays on a team.....these 2 mind types MUST work together and they must be understanding and accepting of each others parameters....I could not work within normal academic teaching parameters because I have to leap ahead in massive steps.....I COULD NOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME MAKE A DECENT RESEARCHER.....I am a Master trouble-shooter....and I know it.....I am not smart in the ways many many others are I am on a different wavelength and I am a different type of smart....and I know it and do not require external validation in any way.

LOL....how much tactical value does Johns work have???.....lol...if you can use sonic[when they dig deeper they will discover the biological interface transition point] dynamics to transmute metals....imagine what you can to to any plane in the sky or Tank or weapon on the ground???....lol...you can simply transmute/ melt them and if you have a methodology of extending range and accuracy and intensity.....then you have a super-weapon with unlimited range and power.
All the core value data to build this type of weapon is available in the public domain already...ALL THE LEGWORK HAS BEEN DONE......just like with building a craft....ALL the legwork has been done and MULTIPLE METHODS OF CONSTRUCTION AND PROPULSION are available in the public domain.
edit on 2-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
From what so understood he kept getting shut down by powers that be.

He was absolutely gangstalked and harrassed and suppressed.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

And a static electric field in which it all happens...

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: xenon129

And a static electric field in which it all happens...

Something in there about ionization maybe?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

thats kinda hard to believe

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

ufos dont use thecnology, because they arent extraterrestrial

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

in the interesting side of the internet at least

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

his youtube is full of sh#t, almost no usefull videos of his experiments

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

i am lazy, could you show me about those names?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

wall of text boooorrriing

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

theres no such thing as gangstalking

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

theres no such thing as gangstalking

www.youtube.com...

Tell that to WCB .....lol.....they are the sponsers of my posts due to their fraudulent negligence...lol.....without their greedy dereliction I might never have found the internet or ATS.....but that particular arm of TPTBs fiat money laundering group felt it necessary to hoop yet another honest entitled claimant and in doing so made this one look at and learn their methods and then their origin and true job.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

sound like the ramblings of a crazy man

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Your replies almost sound like you work for the propaganda cia information Dept. What was your interest in creating this thread exactly?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: brokenghost
Believe what the media spoon feeds you, I dont give a crap. You really think the governments gonna tell you the truth?

Then why would we believe that you know it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join