It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with john hutchison

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

thats an ionocraft,it works but not in large scales

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Lifters use ion propulsion. The amount of thrust is very low. Too low to lift their own power supply.

edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Things went down hill for John when a woman named Dr Elisabeth Rauscher, A very shady character IMO.
You could say she became his handler and got into John's head and turned it into Swiss cheese.

The guy could Trans mutate materials as well as levitate them.

It's also interesting that the military were very interested in John's work and even funded him with a lab.
Add to that John Alexander has been quoted as saying that john's phenomenon is real and John could be
part of the process and things get interesting.

It's a controversial topic for sure and I just think there is a lot more to this story than a mad scientist
that went off the reservation.Try doing a little research into Rauscher and you may see what I mean.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

thats what i said to him

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

i dont know really, this story is an huge rabbit hole

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Long story shorter, there was too much govt weirdness to write it off as a total hoax, imo. There is much "hooey" injected in the narrative, and Hutch acts the fool, but there may be something to it.

Something said above about the military/industrial complex co-opting new tech is logical and from various reports, true.

A book "Chameleo" by Robt Guffey goes into an invisibility invention, corporate espionage and shenanigans ... and might be as true as he and his junkie friend reports it to be.

Anyway, like the UFO subject as a totality, people have a predisposition to laugh, so discrediting it all is rather easy and "useful idiots" (educated members of society, heh) do all the work.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Long story shorter, there was too much govt weirdness to write it off as a total hoax, imo.

Are you talking about Hutchison's claims or something a bit more solid?
edit on 10/1/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I guess I'm saying SOME of his claims...
Specifics? Certainty? I have none.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

You believe his claims about "govt weirdness?"

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Sigh (puts down burrito and submits to questioning from a beloved internet personality)... if memory serves (and due to issues surrounding the spelling of dilemma, for instance, it likely doesn't) the reports from other people in proximity to him were what made me drop it into the "maybe" area.

So, I've known many folks like him (smart, weird, drug- using- counter- culture- deviant "scientists" ... god love 'em) and know it's far, FAR likelier he made some silly special effects tapes to boost his own ego and sense of inadequacy, but some of the reports over the years made me wonder IF there was something to it, or at least someone, somewhere looked closer because they knew there was something to his strange energy effects claims... whether or not he actually stumbled upon anything.

So... maybe?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost

I lived next door, chatted with him numerous times..eccentric guy but down to earth and I'm pretty sure he was for real(even if he didn't always know the exact mechanism of the various effects), he was into Tesla big time. He bought a lot of surplus naval/military radio gear..etc.
His balcony had a 20mm gun on it and radar equip..then one day saw him on the discovery channel and realised..holy crap, thats my neighbor and got to chatting with him.
At various times there would be film crews, one day National Geographic was there, I talked with the crew..they figured there was something to it.
Wish I could find the episode I saw..he made a battery on it

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Just a head's up: UFOs give every evidence of being endowed with a massless power field that allows them then to violate our standard beliefs about what a body can do. From what I've seen here, John can make a metal object float between magnetic forces, but that is a cosmos or two away from the power used by the UFOs.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

From what I've seen here, John can make a metal object float between magnetic forces,

He doesn't even do that. He uses fishing line and stuff. Probably because he can't afford to do it properly.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

There's TONS on him out there. You're not looking...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yup

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
so from what i can find in the internet (the information in him is very sparse) , this man made an amazing machine in his garage, which not even he knows how it works.
this machine used an strange effect wich he found, he named it after him: hutchison effect.
the machine could do bizzare things, like melting metal without heating it, distorting metals and plastics, causing strange changes of temperature, causing lights anomalies, launching heavy objects in the air and even making stuff float
he did a bunch of experiments with it and some of his videos can be found in youtube (example: www.youtube.com...)
he also had an website though i am pretty sure its 404'd now
and then one day he simply disappeared from the web and none ever heard of him again
i really find this story too good to be true, though i still cant see how he could have faked it, and some of his claims are pretty dumb, like: "the hutchinson effect power ufos", wich isnt true becasue the effect is too unstable
so what do you think? theres not many information about him in the web

All his stuff is legit.

Look up David hamel...his work will help you understand Hutchisons work....yes all the claims are true about Jhons accomplishments....he was gangstalked and suppressed......as all truthers are......look for Canadians like these 2 and also Wilbert Smith....you will see how to combine the Hutchison Effect with the Hamel Effect with the caudaceous coil Wilbert gave us throw in a litle Viktor Grebennikov....then you can up your studies and incorporate Les Browns work ...then you can simply build your own craft navigate it and defend it.

If only I had the money.....lol.
edit on 1-10-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

All his stuff is legit.

No. It's bullcrap.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

All his stuff is legit.

No. It's bullcrap.

LOL...nope its all true.....no one has proven him wrong to date.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Has anyone proven that unicorns don't exist?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I am just yanking your chain yard-dog.....lol....we agree to disagree....yes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join