It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unique jewellery item....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here is a link to an article I came across this morning during my usual insomnia induced perusal of the crappy UK tabloids.

Firstly I am in no way mocking the condition that led to the surgery.

However, SHE DID WHAT WITH HER LABIA!!!

Warning - not for the faint hearted!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh my - what was she thinking? Why would you want to keep that pickled in a jar for a year let alone paint them with glitter and make a necklace. Conversation piece? Family heirloom?

What is with people over sharing these days.

Has anyone on ATS thought of a similar art project? I did once joke about pickling my naughty puppies plums - to use as a reminder to him of what happens when he was bad. But I wasn’t serious about it!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

Ahhh...she did what? No, just no. I had to look it up to see if it was real. Welcome to 3 a.m.... I may just go back to sleep and hope this was a terrible nightmare.

She has made headlines before talking about her love of sperm smoothies and semen facials.

Tracy Kiss

Not the first time she's been in the news for unusual activities. To each their own I guess.

*rubs her eyes, yawns, heads back to bed*

blend57

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

I like the extra detail in your link - she made a washing line out of a Christmas card hanger.

Bob

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Keeping parts of your body is something humans have been doing since the beginning of time.
I have had two of my teeth pulled and i keep them in a tiny case on my table.
A few months ago I damn near cut my little toe off. Thankfully the doc was able to stitch it back on.
But I was already thinking of ways to preserve the toe on the way to the hospital. I figured I could freeze it till i got some epoxy resin to encase it in.

I am way more interested in what she made her vagina look like. Those are some pretty big cut offs. Seems like there would be barely anything left down there at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Yum.

She baconized her labia. Not quite cured!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
She should have made a ring and made everyone kiss it pope style.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

Going to the link and viewing the pictures brings one to stand out in that ludicrous affair. In the picture of her shaking glitter over her cut pieces (pun?), we see that the glitter tube resembles a penis--or is that just the observations of a dirty mind prompted by this sort of attention-getting news?

edit on 1-10-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This hearkens back to the days of making necklaces out of the severed body parts of your conquered foes or something ...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This proves people will do anything to get some sort of celeb status.

I bet this was cosmetic surgery rather than correcting a problem. I'm sure she'll be the centre of attention for about three days amongst her needy set of friends, then she'll get all depressed and look for another part of her body to "improve" and stick in formaldehyde.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
pain=1
shocking=1
femine mutilation=?
increases stress=1
LGBT=?

edit on 1012017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

top topics

join