It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easily the most stunning exposure this year. At the U.N no less.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: nwtrucker

Bull. 20% of Israel's population is Muslim

Before the exodus (occupation) it wasn't.

Israelis came from th esurrounding middle eastern countries mostly. small percentage came from europe. and some lived there during th eottoman empire.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
How could Assad be responsible for rockets fired from terrorist controlled territory where he has no forces there??
So no comment on IS directly communicating an apology for firing into Israel, like they are friends and whatnot, or the fact that they share a peaceful border with terrorists along most of the Eastern flank?? Or never even threatened Israel or claimed responsibility for any attacks against them as opposed to just about everybody else in the western empire?
This with the knowledge that Israel pretty much created Hamas, a designated terrorist organization ...

I think it is clear Israel is the one speaking from both sides of their mouth at the same time. Well whatever, for now I could care less what terrorists Israel supports. If they are doing it then they have a legit reason and it works to our advantage as well.

I guess technically, we are supposed to be rooting for ISIS then?

If Assad doesn't have troops there then why not?? His turf, yes? No troops=passive support! Cutely ignoring those rocket attacks doesn't convince Israel, or me, that Assad isn't behind it in some fashion, at the least.

The idea that ISIS is somehow an Israeli concoction is the usual disinformation in the PR war against Israel. After all, they cannot defeat Israel militarily all that's left is 'PR'.

As far as ISIS/ISIL is concerned google Levant. That's the 'L' in ISIL. Obama's more accurate name for the movement. There you will see the intent and aims of the Muslim super state. No Israel OR Palestine in that goal.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thank you, but I will continue to go by the multiple admissions of the Israeli's, their academics who believe IS is a benefactor for them, the ACTUAL results of the existence of IS (murder of hundreds of thousands of Muslims by this group and the realization of the coming of Kuridtsan), the videos I have personally uploaded and had deleted of Israeli marked weapons found in terrorist territory as well of our own forces operating with impunity in IS territory but not against them west of Kirkuk.

And by the way Syria has been trying to take that territory back and is slowly. Unfortunately it is hard to ignore that Israel conveniently bombs Syrian and allied forces when they are conducting major operations against those terrorist held lands, much to the benefit of those armed groups.

They are prioritizing an Eastward operation because that is where the partitioning of Syria is being planned for. Israel's border is stable and not in imminent threat of being seized by militia groups taking land on behalf of foreign benefactors. Islamic state was an evolution of the Al-Qaeda/Taliban model. By importing all of the worlds psychotics into that land their foreign benefactors have ensured that it will be so unstable that multiple parties can partition the land with ease depending on which regional proxy force holds what accordingly down the road, which is exactly what is going on right now, this very moment.

This is not a new thing. If you would have been alive right after World War two, this is pretty much how the birth of Israel looked like. They imported hundreds of thousands of foreigners, fought for the land, and the larger foreign benefactors partitioned it accordingly. This is the 21st century remix.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Thank you, but I will continue to go by the multiple admissions of the Israeli's, their academics who believe IS is a benefactor for them, the ACTUAL results of the existence of IS (murder of hundreds of thousands of Muslims by this group and the realization of the coming of Kuridtsan), the videos I have personally uploaded and had deleted of Israeli marked weapons found in terrorist territory as well of our own forces operating with impunity in IS territory but not against them west of Kirkuk.

And by the way Syria has been trying to take that territory back and is slowly. Unfortunately it is hard to ignore that Israel conveniently bombs Syrian and allied forces when they are conducting major operations against those terrorist held lands, much to the benefit of those armed groups.

They are prioritizing an Eastward operation because that is where the partitioning of Syria is being planned for. Israel's border is stable and not in imminent threat of being seized by militia groups taking land on behalf of foreign benefactors. Islamic state was an evolution of the Al-Qaeda/Taliban model. By importing all of the worlds psychotics into that land their foreign benefactors have ensured that it will be so unstable that multiple parties can partition the land with ease depending on which regional proxy force holds what accordingly down the road, which is exactly what is going on right now, this very moment.

This is not a new thing. If you would have been alive right after World War two, this is pretty much how the birth of Israel looked like. They imported hundreds of thousands of foreigners, fought for the land, and the larger foreign benefactors partitioned it accordingly. This is the 21st century remix.

Ah, their academics. That inspires confidence....not.

I am well aware of factions within Israel that promote 'expansion', especially now when it would be relatively easy. I've argued against that with that group loud and long. (They've removed me from their site..
)

However, the initial formation of Israel-largely by the U.K.- and that fight is not even remotely logical to the goals and aims of ISIS. Of course Israel enjoys respite as the Muslim world self-implodes. Turks with their dream of a new Ottoman Empire. Iran dreaming of a new Persian Empire or at least total regional control. The Saudis wish a continued status quo and donate to extremists as an appeasement as is their norm for their own 'princes'.

Isis goes back to Levant and the concept of a Muslim super-state. Your ignoring that fact changes it not one bit.

Israel obviously does not desire that result. Nor now do Israel's neighbors-largely due to the psychotic nature of the leaders within that movement. Witness the tremendous backlash by the Egyptian people to the Muslim Brotherhood AND their increased troop buildups and skirmishes with Israel. Suggesting Israel is behind that is ludicrous.

The entire surrounding nations are at peace with Israel with the exception of Syria. Israel responds accordingly. As Israel responds appropriately to those nations currently at peace with Israel.

Rather simple when one looks at this from an overview.

P.S. Your premise would have to include Obama being an 'agent' working FOR Israel. After all, the man promoted, supported and indirectly armed ISIS/ISIL. That puts the Israeli backed ISIS right into the comedy hour....

edit on 2-10-2017 by nwtrucker because: addition

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
OH SNAP! The green prince strikes again!
If you want to know more about this guy's story (and watch a great thriller documentary), give this a try:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
OH SNAP! The green prince strikes again!
If you want to know more about this guy's story (and watch a great thriller documentary), give this a try:

It looks very interesting. I will watch it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join