It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla - Free Energy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The much appreciated Nikola Tesla supposedly had a falling out with his financier JP Morgan, as Tesla wanted to distribute free power to the world thru his wardenclyfe tower and JP couldn't put a meter on it.

If Tesla's concept were true, then why hasn't anyone been able to follow in his footsteps, for better part of a century to complete his goal.
Or was his idea all bunk? I can't believe that tech suppression had anything to do with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

Wardenclyfe was a "proof of concept" project designed for communications.

While Tesla thought he could transfer electrical energy through the ground, his system also required a receiver. A receiver which would have been "metered." It's just part of the myth that his system would have provided "free energy."

edit on 9/30/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The FBI (think it was them), confiscated all his research when he died

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Id be willing to bet it's doable...but where's the money and ability to control the serfs in that?

edit on 30-9-2017 by BlueJacket because: Sp

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Maybe because the FBI confiscated all his papers when he died?
Maybe because his notes are as cryptic as Ramanujan?

WHY can't you believe tech suppression has anything to do with it?
Certainly TPTB doesn't want free energy - it upsets the entire world economy - at least from the perspective of the elites.
How are they going to keep the rest of us in line if energy is free?

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Maybe Tesla had a better grasp on how this reality truly operates compared to the majority of our accredited and acclaimed scientists.

I would really like to know whether the deception it is intentional or just a product of our human hubris heritage.

The closed model of reality and our solar system is depressing. Maybe if more people were open to the idea that even our most basic science is possibly wrong, things would start changing.

I hope that one day people start seriously looking at other possibilities. That our universe and solar system are all connected. Galaxies and planets are not stand alone systems. Everything is related to each other and connected. Instantaneous connections and effects are possible.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Really?
Then what's in the Tesla library in Serbia?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As The Scot pointed out.. Tesla died in what best could be described as a "dump" this after Edison et al. drove Tesla to the brink of insanity. The US Government went into His 'cell' and removed ALL of His research etc. never to be seen again...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Switch the collector to an emitter, re-wire some transistor circuitry, and the Tesla coil becomes what we know of now as HAARP.

If Tesla had intentions of doing good with knowledge, it doesn't erase the high probability that the knowledge to use unknown technologies in ways that can do harm was known and possible documented by Tesla as well. The mere possibility, let alone fact, that a government body swooping in to collect any and all unknown information after death should speak volumes as to the intent of what Tesla's knowledge was used for...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Tesla likely did not understand the potential dangers of having electricity beamed through the air or the ground especially on biological systems. He was one of the first to personally experiment with xrays and after numerous sessions intuited with his singular genius that just MAYBE xrays werent totally harmless and he was, i believe, the very first person of his notoriety to give a public warning at some kind of academic assembly if memory serves.

on topic....Its very likely any true free energy system (aside from solar, water etc) would create a local imbalance at the point of "creation/generation" and be very dangerous to operate. I remember reading a story about a scientist named Renault who built such a device/system and i think it was the day before he was supposed to publicly demonstrate it he evaporated himself and the building he was in during a test run.

my personal thought is that there is something inherently unstable in collecting or attracting energy from the "vacuum" as Tesla described it. I'm not sure an antennae or such thing would be able to modulate the amount of power being directed into whatever devices that we might want to give power to....and as i said before i think beaming usable power through the atmosphere could be very dangerous to biological systems.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Switch the collector to an emitter, re-wire some transistor circuitry, and the Tesla coil becomes what we know of now as HAARP.

No. A Tesla coil is not a phased array radio transmitter. Not even close.
I don't understand why people think HAARP had anything to do with Tesla. He didn't even believe that the ionosphere exists.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Tesla's "free energy" would not be free at all. It was bases on extracting electricity from the earth, which gets a lot of energy from the sun. Look at the recent spike in solar activity. Every time the sun throws a small tantrum, we get natural disasters. Who knows what kind of dangers would result from extracting energy from our planet. Everything comes at a price.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He didn't believe that the ionosphere existed.

Just Curious were do you base that on ?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Here he is talking about the notion that radio (Hertzian) waves are reflected from the ionosphere, that's how they can be transmitted over the horizon. What a silly idea. There is no Heaviside layer, right?

In Fig. 13 a transmitter is shown radiating space waves of considerable frequency. It is generally believed that these waves pass along the earth's surface and thus affect the receivers. I can hardly think of anything more improbable than this "gliding wave" theory and the conception of the "guided wireless" which are contrary to all laws of action and reaction. Why should these disturbances cling to a conductor where they are counteracted by induced currents, when they can propagate in all other directions unimpeded? The fact is that the radiations of the transmitter passing along the earth's surface are soon extinguished, the height of, the inactive zone indicated in the diagram, being some function of the wave length, the bulk of the waves traversing freely the atmosphere. Terrestrial phenomena which I have noted conclusively show that there is no Heaviside layer, or if it exists, it is of no effect. It certainly would be unfortunate if the human race were thus imprisoned and forever without power to reach out into the depths of space.

www.tfcbooks.com...

Radio waves? Pfft. Stupid idea. Right?

The Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission may be kept up for a while, but I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognized as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I never said Tesla had anything to do with HAARP... I said that Tesla's knowledge of these previously unknown knowledge's led to the creation of HAARP.

It could have been just a fraction of knowledge that was keeping HAARP from going into operation sooner, and the sequences of events indicate that Tesla's knowledge on the subjects of power transmission very likely enabled the full functions of HAARP to exist.

Again, I do not state that Tesla had direct involvement with HAARP.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I said that Tesla's knowledge of these previously unknown knowledge's led to the creation of HAARP.
Not really. No.

Again, I do not state that Tesla had direct involvement with HAARP.
You said that HAARP consists of a few modifications to a Tesla coil.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Right, and where in that do you read that I think Tesla personally did it? I stated that his information was taken by a governing body. The governing body then took Tesla's information, and did what they wanted to do with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Tesla did not understand electromagentic radiation. He did not understand how radios work. He certainly had no concept of phased antenna arrays. A phased array is not a modified Tesla coil and it doesn't use any secret knowledge.

Oh wait. You mean that because HAARP used AC electricity? Is that what you mean? Well, Tesla didn't "discover" that either.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well, based on previous debates with you, the only knowledge taken is that we are wrong and you are right. I'm not going to get into any debates with you, because you're simply looking for students to listen to the grand master of knowledge.

I learned many things from many people on this site... I love being wrong, as it means there's more to learn. One thing I have learned... is to avoid people that feel they're right... they're usually only looking for a pat on the back or some other 'deny ignorance' aspect of debate. Had I not continuously fell to the side of trying to be made to feel inferior to your intellect, I'd likely offer a smidgen of care for what your thoughts about anything are... really. But, people don't care how much one knows when they know how much one cares.

Had I not had to correct my statements that were thrown off the rails, you wouldn't have even got a response from me.

Time to move on... what I say and how you define it can be two totally different concepts, of which such concepts are in full flow here. Go ahead, get your last word in. You might want to try asking people what they actually meant before you go twisting anothers words into your self serving words though... trying to serve as some sort of credible source of knowledge.
edit on 30-9-2017 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

A reminder:

This is what you said. It is untrue.

Tesla was a brilliant engineer. No doubt. But the myth has outgrown the man.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join