It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadiq Khan: Londoners don't just need Immigration, they want it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

"I think the reality is the British public have voted in the referendum, it does appear as if we are leaving the European Union." Mr Khan called for special treatment for London in negotiations with the EU on free movement of people. "I think London is different to the rest of the country. Why? Because we are the only region to vote to remain in the EU. Why? Because not only do we need immigration, but we want it."
Source

Is this IDIOT for real, he can't be surely.

I am so fed up of this imbecile thinking he talks for us. He can't be this stupid surely.

I have no care who posts here and tells me I am being racist (not that I have mentioned race at all) because somebody will call it racist I am sure... You can't possibly hate a Muslim politician (or any other person) for his policies and conduct without it being racist these days

The man is a BLATANT Muslim sympathiser whether you choose to believe it or not. He is also a typical labour man who panders to the unions every time (See Uber) and I can't wait until I get the chance to vote him out of my City

Tourists YES: Tourists are cool and I have met some awesome ones, even been out drinking with a few.

Immigration NO NO NO: We are sick of it. Enough
edit on 25/9/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/9/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Our country has Marxists running rampant your issues are a GIFT from Merkel.
I wonder how many libs are going to agree?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Terrorism is just part and parcel to living in a big city. London has a great Mayor! Islam is great! Refugees coming to Britain is the best part! Hooray for Brits!

Enjoy the new lifestyle. Go ahead and convert to Islam, make it easy on yourselves.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

"I think the reality is the British public have voted in the referendum, it does appear as if we are leaving the European Union." Mr Khan called for special treatment for London in negotiations with the EU on free movement of people. "I think London is different to the rest of the country. Why? Because we are the only region to vote to remain in the EU. Why? Because not only do we need immigration, but we want it."
Source

Is this IDIOT for real, he can't be surely.

I am so fed up of this imbecile thinking he talks for us. He can't be this stupid surely.

I have no care who posts here and tells me I am being racist (not that I have mentioned race at all) because somebody will call it racist I am sure... You can't possibly hate a Muslim politician (or any other person) for his policies and conduct without it being racist these days

The man is a BLATANT Muslim sympathiser whether you choose to believe it or not. He is also a typical labour man who panders to the unions every time (See Uber) and I can't wait until I get the chance to vote him out of my City

Tourists YES: Tourists are cool and I have met some awesome ones, even been out drinking with a few.

Immigration NO NO NO: We are sick of it. Enough

I take it you don't agree with him, so if you don't want immigration, who is it you don't want?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

How the hell did he get voted in in the first place?
Why does he say you guys need immigration?
Need it for what?
No country needs immigration.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrPitts
Terrorism is just part and parcel to living in a big city. London has a great Mayor! Islam is great! Refugees coming to Britain is the best part! Hooray for Brits!

Enjoy the new lifestyle. Go ahead and convert to Islam, make it easy on yourselves.

Meanwhile trump sells masses of weapons to Saudi Arabia, so they can continue to breed radical islam and import it worldwide.

Instead of blaming the people don't ya think you should perhaps look at the big picture ?
edit on 25-9-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

1ST is Iran ,HANDS DOWN.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The guy is a closet terrorist. Cant believe Londoners voted for that guy. And no, London isnt an independent muslim nation just yet, so just hold your damned horses there hotshot.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Need it for what?

He got voted in because immigration has overrun this city and the majority of his vote was from Muslims.

If you ever visit London I urge you to take a trip to
Whitechapel and just stand outside the old Royal London Hospital (not the new built one) and look left and right up and down the road. You will not believe it's London. Street signs in Arabic are also everywhere there.

Again... The majority of others didn't vote for him, not because he's a Muslim, but because the man is an imbecile and over the years has proved it in his interviews and appearances.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

1ST is Iran ,HANDS DOWN.

Perhaps we should sell them weapons too, if we do not already that is ...

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i get mad when people say muslim's are a race! it isn't! its a damn religion/cult and they are darn scary to me. they come from many different country's and they ain't compatible with free cultures and when they are called out for something they pull the race card! it's not right and it isn't proper when we have to walk on eggshells to not offend their butt hurt asses allah and mohammad be damned to hell! they are a threat to everyone who values freedom!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The reason London "needs" immigrants, is because native Brits can't afford to live in the safe areas with reasonably sized homes. Otherwise they have to live in the sketchy areas with throw-acid-in-your-face type people. So they need more immigrants to fill those jobs. They can't find nurses - maybe it's because women don't want to be attacked while walking to and from work while on late night shift duty. Even when it comes to brownfield sites, they don't build affordable homes, but for foreign investors with the homes being advertised abroad first.

Khan got voted in because in some places London is now majority Muslim. Ethnic demographic maps:
i.dailymail.co.uk...
image.guardian.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

originally posted by: RazorV66

Need it for what?

He got voted in because immigration has overrun this city and the majority of his vote was from Muslims.

If you ever visit London I urge you to take a trip to
Whitechapel and just stand outside the old Royal London Hospital (not the new built one) and look left and right up and down the road. You will not believe it's London. Street signs in Arabic are also everywhere there.

Again... The majority of others didn't vote for him, not because he's a Muslim, but because the man is an imbecile and over the years has proved it in his interviews and appearances.

Southall is the same:
goo.gl...

Whitechapel
goo.gl...

To think that a classic Shakespearean era pub is now a Tandoori Grill

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Greetings from Londonistan.

Our culture has been stolen, our way of life threatened, our people murdered. We love it. Please, Sir, may I have some more?

No, I do not live in London. And I never will. Would anybody care to guess why?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Your infiltrated. Votes did not put him there. Fight. Fight for freedom.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
time for londoners to have another inquisition.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill

No, I do not live in London. And I never will. Would anybody care to guess why?

Yep sure, you cannot afford to.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just look at the old Royal Hospital
goo.gl...

Think how many flats or apartments you could convert that into.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What do you expect from a mayor that bans Uber drivers to appease his buddies at the London Taxi Association? Or bans swimwear advertising to appease his Muslim fundamentalist supporters... then lies to the public's face by saying it's to fight "body shaming".

The guy is such a selfish crony. UK needs to un# itself, quickly.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

We already have under the Shah ,BEST things they can fly...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join