It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Journal calls for investigation into the FBI !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Probably.

I'm sure there's a mind-numbingly important point you're going to make here.

ETA: Let me take a guess ... your follow up is "Then the FBI was tapping Trump's wires!!! HAHAHAHA!"

My answer is, no ... they didn't surveil those conversations. However, surveilling the communications of foreign agents domestically is, well, kinda one of the FBI's jobs.

You're welcome.
edit on 20-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Bless your heart.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

ETA: Let me take a guess ... your follow up is "Then the FBI was tapping Trump's wires!!! HAHAHAHA!"

You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Actually it's more akin to a loaded question.

No argument was made for me to restate.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Bless your heart.

No seriously.

Did you have another point to make?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

You're welcome.

Still 4th down and 99 yards to go

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

They were listening to the other side of the conversations involving Manafort.

What title do you hold in the IC? If you don't work for the government, I would have to ask how you know more than Clapper or anyone else in this matter?

That explains your supposed conundrum. You asked for an explanation, I gave it to you.

that you are full of #? Again, I must have missed the point. Remember, I'm an idiot. I don't even know advanced calculus. Explain it, or you could admit you really don't know, that's always an option.

How could the FBI gain intelligence on conversations Manafort was having without "tapping" Manaforts "lines"?

They "tapped" the "lines" of the people he was talking to.

Did he ever talk to Trump?

Manafort the campaign chairman talking with the President elect would be odd wouldn't it....

are you serious?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Yea, the topic isn't important enough to discuss, let's focus on CNN and junk.

Just pointing it out - CNN was in the first sentence of the "topic". It shows the slant the author takes on the article before posting something about it. And as Anti pointed out, it was sourced from CNN, which makes it even more ridiculous to assert the comment about "CNN won't run this".

Back to the thread.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

They were listening to the other side of the conversations involving Manafort.

What title do you hold in the IC? If you don't work for the government, I would have to ask how you know more than Clapper or anyone else in this matter?

That explains your supposed conundrum. You asked for an explanation, I gave it to you.

that you are full of #? Again, I must have missed the point. Remember, I'm an idiot. I don't even know advanced calculus. Explain it, or you could admit you really don't know, that's always an option.

How could the FBI gain intelligence on conversations Manafort was having without "tapping" Manaforts "lines"?

They "tapped" the "lines" of the people he was talking to.

Did he ever talk to Trump?

Manafort the campaign chairman talking with the President elect would be odd wouldn't it....

are you serious?

Yea, right after I typed it, I realized how wrong I was. Using the logic provided by our resident IC expert, there is no way possible that Trump was ever recorded due to Manafort's surveillance.

Again, I ask for the forgiveness of the ATS community in my hour of wrongness.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I did realize that, but the thread topic was kind of a big deal I thought and spending the first several posts picking on the wording of a failed jab seemed silly.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Bless your heart.

No seriously.

Did you have another point to make?

LOL, as I said, when I finally had my epiphany, I realized that using your logic and intimate knowledge of the IC through your years of experience as an Intelligence Expert, there is no way possible that Trump would have ever been recorded during Manafort's inquiry. I mean, sure they wiretapped people he talked to, but when they knew it was going to be a Trump conversation, they stopped all recording, and took their lunch breaks. Standard protocol I'm sure.

I'd like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day at Langley, to enlighten us here at ATS, and wish you well on your career in the US Intelligence community.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Heh. I've severely curtailed my posting here for the same reasons. It's not worth it having the same tiring arguments with the same people who refuse to update their thinking no matter what so I only really come here when I want to post something interesting or I'm super bored at work. I have more engaging arguments with the kids on GameFAQs message boards than I do with the people here, (and if you know anything about GFAQs, that should terrify you).

I just enjoy seeing some of the jack wagons get their metaphorical asses handed to them ... sometimes it's like shooting fish in a barrel though.

LoL your a copycat, and know nothing of metaphor.

It is YOU who have constantly had his ass handed to him and deludedly shout that somehow it is the others.

You and Krazy's hypocritical posts have indeed hit a critical mass.

Nothing can save you, and you know it.

<< 1  2   >>

join