It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits show this guy Earth from space on his bathroom mirror

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside
Do you really think he's contacted spirits?

It used to be an old folklore that spirits cannot be captured on camera, only those Polaroid instant picture ones.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i dont ususally believe stuff like this, but the "galaxy"(likely actually an emission nebula) is blaffing

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

As for spirits, etc. I'm more than a little on the fence here.

But, man, there are some super cool visuals here. I've genuinely enjoyed the vids I watched.

I'd half expect many ATS members to go to a Laser Pink Floyd show and debunk it. There weren't really any shapes, it was all just lines that looked like shapes due to pareidolia..

That would indeed be the point, eh?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Yeah mine too.... It's always been mirror mirror to me........ Magic mirror seems quite a bit off.......... Apparently we are in the same wourd, apparently its the poor memory world, according to most.......
I still entertain that there is much more too it than faulty memorie

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Yeah mine too.... It's always been mirror mirror to me........ Magic mirror seems quite a bit off.......... Apparently we are in the same wourd, apparently its the poor memory world, according to most.......

I can't be convinced of a faulty memory on this one! I know in the story it was a magic mirror the wicked queen/ witch had, then she loooked at it and said " mirror , mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all" or whatever it was. I just think in the new versions of the story they changed the words.

I'm going by the story being read to me as a child, not some Disney movie. Maybe Disney changed it?
edit on 24-9-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: GoShredAK

I can't be convinced of a faulty memory on this one! I know in the story it was a magic mirror the wicked queen/ witch had, then she loooked at it and said " mirror , mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all" or whatever it was. I just think in the new versions of the story they changed the words.

I'm going by the story being read to me as a child, not some Disney movie. Maybe Disney changed it?

Maybe?

I am pretty sure you can dig back all the way to the original films and you'll get magic mirror everytime.

I'm still in the fence with the ME but some of the examples truly baffle me...
edit on 24-9-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

interesting

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join