It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come America never ends these wars?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

We are Americans. We must always prostrate ourselves to the gods of war and pay tribute to our warriors, for now and evermore. War is peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Maybe you should hold off on your lengthy tirade until we see what Russia seems to be building up in Eastern Europe. You might need several aspects of what you deride about the US. So quickly you folks forget your failures at home that allow others to raise to dominance around you.

I get so tired of hearing how bad we are, especially from allies whose asses we've saved at least twice from being dominated by other, far more sensible if not aggressive nations that the UK. But then, if you always figure that we are your backup then you can let your kingdom continue to slide as you have for the last hundred years.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
America doesn't end the wars because the constitution would have to be reinstated if the wars ended. It's been suspended since 1933. It's why we no longer have due process. Everyone is now considered guilty until proven innocent, instead of being presumed innocent until proven guilty. Every economic downturn & war/conflict the US has been involved in since 1913 has been caused by the Federal Reserve. A FED member named Prescott Bush even helped financially support Hitler's rise to power. The only way to stop it is by not voting for career politicians & supporting electable Libertarian minded people instead, which will hopefully kill the Fascicst croni-capitalist (corporations controlling government) police state we find ourselves in.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Saved us?

No, not really. America turned up late, then charged the allied nations for the privilege, like common mercenary scum.

Not very humanitarian of the US to wait until Pearl Harbour to actually respond to the rise of fascism... mind you, it should not be a surprise, because America helped fund the Nazi party. It had a headquarters in America at one time, if I recall my researches correctly (which I do).

We only stopped paying off the debt your lot raised against us for "helping" us during the second world war, in 2006. Do not expect thanks and camaraderie from those you charge for your "aid".

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
How come America never end these wars?!

Because we're not allowed to win wars any more.

To win a war you have to blow them the hell up.

Innocent people get killed when you do that and if you do that then people protest and write nasty things on Facebook.

Hell, had the internet been around in the 40's, we wouldn't have bombed Dresden and we wouldn't have nuked Japan.

We'd have tried to "win hearts and minds" instead.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thats a false equivalency if I ever heard one. Comparing the controlled opposition that is the terror networks, with a globe trotting, extremely powerful military organisation like the Nazis had control of, is like comparing a plinker with a .22 rifle, with a scout sniper lugging a .338 around on his back. Nothing like the same thing at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You pretty much nailed it.
Winning a war with your hands tied is basically impossible.
It all started in Vietnam,
Don't bomb north of this line.
Don't close the port where supplies are unloaded.

Even Afghanistan today,
Don't shoot back unless you're told to.
"I know a witness to that one"

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You are a terrible person. Please explain to me why bombing Dresden had any value at all in winning the war. You really are a pathological psychopath individual.

edit on 18-9-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here's why the world is full of war. The Dick Cheney's of the world just want to watch the world burn. They get off on it.

Here Alfred explains why the Joker does what he does:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

How come America never ends these wars?!

Military

Industrial

Complex

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: makemap
How come America never end these wars?!

Because we're not allowed to win wars any more.

To win a war you have to blow them the hell up.

Innocent people get killed when you do that and if you do that then people protest and write nasty things on Facebook.

Hell, had the internet been around in the 40's, we wouldn't have bombed Dresden and we wouldn't have nuked Japan.

We'd have tried to "win hearts and minds" instead.

I agree. There's been a fundamental shift in attitude about how to fight a war.

We train our men well, but they aren't allowed to do a proper job of it. If they'd been allowed to fight as they've been trained, all these wars and skirmishes would have been over and done with quickly and decisively.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

All I can suggest is there is no money in peace. War is more profitable and keeps suppliers and employees working.

War is big business...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Hell, I was even in Baltimore when the riots were going on and no one murdered my cracker ass.

Sorry. Couldn't help it.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It's cool, we took sniper fire when we got out of the sales rep's Ford Explorer and walked into our appointment.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

How about no to Ven. As soon as civil war breaks out US intervention will happen. Trump has the plan for US invasion. So no. If its not US invasion. Expecting US special forces. Ven is already mess. I'm looking for a country that is still at peace.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I've been killed zero times so far

Are you sure about that?

Wars are quite profitable MM.

They also provide a means to funnel money from other enterprises, funnel inventory for other enterprises, and gain a direct presence in nations all over the world.

These things all have significant value if you are trying to.. take over the world! mwahahahaha

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Are you sure about that?

Hmmm, no, no I'm not.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

These things are tricky Augustus.

It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

My head hurts now, could be from too much thinking or the sniper's bullet I took in Baltimore.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
These families got rich selling war. They want to keep their money flowing.

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none."
Gutle Schnaper
Mayer Amschel Rothschild's wife

Its not really the USA. It's the politicians being blackmailed by Satanic bankers.

Our money is issued by a private central banking system and the USA pays interest to borrow money from them.
This is why tax payers are stuck bailing out "too big to fail corporations."

This is why bitcoin was created.
edit on 18-9-2017 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join