It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come America never ends these wars?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
How come America never end these wars?!

I'm tired of these wars!! Nothing seems the same. America isn't safe internally. If your being hunted by the gov your screwed. Even if your not being hunted by the gov, you get attacked by gangs or racist morons(not black, just saying) who will try to kill you for no good reason. Running to Canada is no longer a save haven unless your Canadian because Canadians keep following US orders. Running to Europe your fked because it is a never ending spy war and you get hunted down by spies or mafia. Same goes with ME or Africa with its never ending war zone. China, the fk would you go to China for? Dam assassins everywhere. Same goes with Russia.

Even if your not being hunted. You get taxed to death by the Gov. Your not allowed to build your own home in the forest. We all have to be homeless. If not homeless where do we go? We all have to work to death for no reason to keep the so called economy up. This was never the thing during the New World Colonization. North America used to be a lot safer! US seems to be the one threatening the world if economy collapses. No space technology was given out to public so we can't colonize Mars and leave. Fk this planet. Kill a dictator and install another with no way out, fake democracy. All the good leaders seems to be dying out.

Give me a country that isn't following US order and take its security seriously that is not targeted by US missiles or in a warzone/conflict. US military seems to be everywhere. I want to live in a place where you don't see US/Russian jets flying around.
edit on 17-9-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Money..

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Wow, bad day?

Edit: War is very profitable.

edit on 17-9-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Money..

If the same gov can produce money, then it's gotta be more than money.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

How come America never end these wars?!

Please be specific. What wars are you talking about? WWW I Ended. WWW II ended.

I'm tired of these wars!! Nothing seems the same. America isn't safe internally. If your being hunted by the gov your screwed. Even if your not being hunted by the gov, you get attacked by gangs or racist morons(not black, just saying) who will try to kill you for no good reason. Running to Canada is no longer a save haven unless your Canadian because Canadians keep following US orders. Running to Europe your fked because it is a never ending spy war and you get hunted down by spies or mafia. Same goes with ME or Africa with its never ending war zone. China, the fk would you go to China for? Dam assassins everywhere. Same goes with Russia.

Are you that guy?

You think that America/Citizens were more safe during the colonial times? I have to disagree with that entirely.

Give me a country that isn't following US order and take its security seriously that is not targeted by US missiles or in a warzone/conflict. US military seems to be everywhere. I want to live in a place where you don't see US/Russian jets flying around.

How about Venezuela.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Unfortunately no matter where you go there will always be violence. All you can do is look out for you and maybe make a difference in the lives around you. You might not be able to change the world but you can change the world around you.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Liberal rules of engagement that prevents kickin a** and takin names
Question answered.
Next

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
the same reason why we don't want other nations to develop a missile defense, we can't sell them 'arms' at a hugely inflated price if we let them....

wake up.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

We hear you. Good rant.

USA loves war so much, that it even invents wars with no clear enemies, that can be extended endlessly!

The War on Poverty.
The War on Drugs.
The War on Terror...

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap to much profit loss. The banksters fund both sides of any wars and all of them

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Greed motivated by money. Putin is one of the riches men on earth....why does he want more? In fact why do all these rich jerks want more then they can possibly spend . . . .Power!
Greed, Money, Power .

a reply to: notsure1

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
$$$$$$$$$

War is an industry and its CEO's make sure profits are always at record numbers.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Three words...Money, Greed, and stupid

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I noticed that you mention "running " a lot in your OP , if the founding fathers thought about running as much as you do there never would have been a United states of America.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

makemap,

America does not end wars, because those who profit most from them, are those who purchase the fealty of those running the government. This does not change just because the President changes every four or so years, nor does it change because the party with the most congress persons and senators changes. It does not change, at all, and has not for decades upon decades.

Simply put, the only people who have the power to cease war, are those who hold the pursestrings, and those who take the cut from the constant profit that is available to them, the select few, during a time of war. The fact is, that those who make war possible, are those who profit from it. If there was not profit in war, then there would be far less of it than there has been in the last several decades.

The ONLY way to prevent unjust deployment of military resources, is to tightly and transparently control all aspects of the security services, by public oversight, administrated, organised and conducted by people who actively despise corporatism, corporate agendas, and have a tendency to fall heavily left politically (as opposed to many Democrat politicians in America, who are actually centre right, more than anything else). You need that heavily peace biased, anti corporate element in the control structure, so that:

a) The oversight body never gets co-opted by the agencies it oversees, because its ideological opposition to their existence in the first place makes them far less likely to be bought or controlled by them

b) The truth never gets hidden from the public, because the overseers are the public, and ONLY have THEIR interests in mind, not those of the financial blocs which benefit most from war

c) Only morally perfect, or as near as can damn it, justifications for any military intervention are EVER bought forward as far as the executive branch, because they have been filtered through minds and bodies which totally oppose all capitalistic interest in war, minds which would do near anything including die, rather than agree to rubber stamp any action which could or should be avoided, or is not properly permissable by either international law, or the boundaries of their moral convictions.

And when war is inevitable even though these measures are in place, and the decision as to whether to go to war is being made only by the best sort of people (the anti-war, anti-capitalist, anti-power sorts of people), it should be illegal for:

a) Private companies to benefit from it, no matter what they do for the war effort, including provision of arms, provision of equipment, or any other service applicable to the scenario

b) For them to refuse to contribute to that effort

Freedom may not be free, but it must be free from profit.

There is nothing wrong with having arms manufacturers in a nation like America, because they sell oodles of guns and such to civilians, since ownership of weapons is legal in much of that country. However, to have them make money from war is obscene and wrong. So, have them sell all the guns they like to the people, but what they provide for the state should be provided at cost, at no net loss to the company, but at no gain to them either. War material must be produced at no benefit to those who own, control, or are beneficiaries of the companies making those materials. You can pay the designer, you can pay the factory floor guys, but the suits must gain nothing from the sale of these things, their production, or any other aspect of their creation and distribution amongst the armed services.

Essentially, removing the ability of the already wealthy, to make money or gain prestige by the sale of arms for conflict (as opposed to for the consumer market), would MASSIVELY reduce the willingness shown by the US government, to go to, or continue wars, because as we know, regardless of the lies told by the intelligence agencies and the US government itself (as well as my own government here in the UK), the wars with which our nations involve themselves, are NOT justified, are inventions of those security services upon whom we rely for our safety, who have become corporate institutions which create wars, for the purpose of making vast amounts of money for a small few, while threatening the rest. They do this, as we know, by creating proxy armies which they then call terrorists, or installing sociopaths as dictators in countries, literally controlling the leadership of other nations, and calling these things they create, the enemies of the freedom they claim to uphold by their immoral actions.

All this is done for money, so if you force your government, its intelligence services, and therefore those who have co-opted those agencies and services for their own aims, into a position where they cannot possibly benefit in the slightest from war, they will cease being so willing to enter into it.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Because its the on going threat to any Country thinking about either not paying for oil in US dollars or those wanting to create their own national currency and not pay interest to private institutions who issue it. Do any of those things and you get attacked.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The stock market and the lobbyist who get to walk in the halls of Congress and have meetings with Congress. The MIC gets trillions of taxpayer money and all the profits. Next will be tax cuts and forgiveness for stashing it in tax havens.

It won't change.
edit on 18-9-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
America isn't safe internally. If your being hunted by the gov your screwed. Even if your not being hunted by the gov, you get attacked by gangs or racist morons(not black, just saying) who will try to kill you for no good reason.

I fly all over the country and I've been killed zero times so far and I'm not always in the most posh neighborhoods.

Hell, I was even in Baltimore when the riots were going on and no one murdered my cracker ass.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The blame goes squarely on the shoulders of the American people. We have been in useless wars since Korea and still keep electing the same politicians over and over.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Try going to the Moon.
With your wild generalizations you are about halfway there already.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join