It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irrefutable evidence that 9/11 was a government false flag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: usos90

This NWO mob are being very careless unless they are doing it deliberately. There are some important dates coming up regarding numerology the first one being Mayday 2020.
I believe the truth is coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue
Exactly!!!

That's a great example of a prediction based on intelligence. A well thought out and understood realisation of the situation.

Bill Cooper probably made a snap decision based on paranoid delusions in response to an interview he saw.

Both are predictions and both were correct, but I do agree that rescorla had more backing behind his prediction.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

"Irrefutable evidence"

Dude, you can not debate any post that has the word "irrefutable" in it, because.... it's irrefutable....

edit on 14-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

This NWO mob are being very careless unless they are doing it deliberately. There are some important dates coming up regarding numerology the first one being Mayday 2020.
I believe the truth is coming.

The problem with the whole NWO argument is that they are perfect in their actions and we know any Goverment is not perfect. In this cast we are talking 100s of people involved to do the logistics to include dozens of companies that none every come forward, perfection at its finest.

Add in the perfection of unknown timing as in when and where the aircraft hit the towers to have the second tower collapse first due to the aircraft hitting lower which created a lot more weight above than where the hit in the first tower struck to actually start the demolition at some random point in the towers. Its this randomness that creates an impossible event to actually orchestrate the perfection that would be needed to be present for all this to go as it did. Don't get me started on the years it would take to plant explosives throughout ALL floors of both towers that never get discovered...

edit on 14-12-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Can add in John O Neil who had recently retired from the FBI and was appointed security director of WTC

He and Rescorla had seen what was coming and tried in vain to get people to believe then and take action

What the attack finally materialized stayed at their posts and worked to evacuate the complex, returning back into the
building to ensure everyone was out

They paid with their lives for their dedication ……..

No like fraud and conspiracy mongers who make YOU TUBE videos claiming to have predicated the events ……..

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So many things written and said about this attack, I still remember that day when the TV was broadcasting the first jet only. Many people didn't even know that the WTC was consisting of two skyscrapers.

Does anyone have a flight recorder info about the second jet ? Audio , cockpit recordings?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The government of the USA is a Constitutional Representative Republic, not a Democracy. reply to: StallionDuck

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join