It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a opportunity, would you like to work for Aliens, i am new at the forum.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Imagine if the Aliens would be so powerful, that they could sit in a human body by controlling it from home, whit his powerful energy loving all the people around him. And the home keeps the spirit up, by sending time for the coal. They could destroy the universe, so powerful, and the Aliens are the creators of the universe, they made the universe for them. To play a game on planet earth. So would you work for the Alien if he asks?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Karlo
Imagine if the Aliens would be so powerful, that they could sit in a human body by controlling it from home, whit his powerful energy loving all the people around him. And the home keeps the spirit up, by sending time for the coal. They could destroy the universe, so powerful, and the Aliens are the creators of the universe, they made the universe for them. To play a game on planet earth. So would you work for the Alien if he asks?

How much does it pay?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Karlo

It depends... How much is the salary? Hours? Contract or hourly wage? Paid holiday and/or benefits? 401k ?

Many things to considerate....

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I can make it work.,.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No way, I'll stick with the US govt

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

The salary in the beginning would be faith. Like a Mafia, steal other peoples faith.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

sounds like telemarketing.. No thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Please get help. I say that in all seriousness. Your thought and speech patterns are disordered and you should be evaluated by a mental health professional.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
All the aliens want us as cattle or slave labor. Shoot all aliens in the face and move on to the next one. We will not allow them to take us without a fight?? Kill all aliens!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

My English is not so good, but the idea of the Alien is real, real packing. I love you.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Do they speak English?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

a reply to: szino9

The salary in the beginning would be faith. Like a Mafia, steal other peoples faith.

Like Bitcoins? Where can you spend it? And you know what I MEAN
edit on 14-9-2017 by Inphinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Inphinity

If you are against the Alien, then you are against all the humanity, no joke. So make your choice, better to accept the powerful.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I understand better than i speak or write. Thank for support.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Bad will lose first, good will stay longer, like a graduating your school. Time to start working.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Tell us more about them, like where is their home?
How did you get to know them?
Do they love you?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Please get help. I say that in all seriousness. Your thought and speech patterns are disordered and you should be evaluated by a mental health professional.

Those who do not understand the power of love are not strong, you need help, work for the Alien.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inphinity

Tell us more about them, like where is their home?
How did you get to know them?
Do they love you?

Home is outside of the universe. T found me, at that time i was a good man in my very good life, that sounds good for them, if you are very good person then santa claus will come. They love me, and they need me, i am the messenger.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'd do it for free as long as I am given food and a bed.

Sounds like a better adventure than the average human life

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
I'd do it for free as long as I am given food and a bed.

Sounds like a better adventure than the average human life

I deserve it. I am not complaining, i am happy person and i love you all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join