It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a opportunity, would you like to work for Aliens, i am new at the forum.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
No.

Seeing as aliens from other planets don't exist and are so far away it's ridiculously improbably the logical solution is they originated from Earth somehow using the "alien" moniker to push a false agenda.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
No.

Seeing as aliens from other planets don't exist and are so far away

>aliens from other planets dont exist
>are so far away

Choose one.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

No.

Seeing as aliens from other planets don't exist and are so far away it's ridiculously improbably the logical solution is they originated from Earth somehow using the "alien" moniker to push a false agenda.

They have a hologram of the universe, all the universe energy is reflecting all the points, so they can calculate the energy flow, they have a direct connection whit the universe energy field.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In America, Aliens work for us.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Karlo

Would have to review the benefits package.
Welcome to ATS Karlo-

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

No.

Seeing as aliens from other planets don't exist and are so far away

>aliens from other planets dont exist
>are so far away

Choose one.

Sorry to be confusing. The planets are so ridiculously far away. And aliens don't exist. They are both my correct opinion statements.

Well the planets being very very far away could possibly be considered a fact.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
In America, Aliens work for us.

Aliens love you, they are investing they'r time into you, Aliens believe in you. My Alien loves your movies.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Karlo

No.

They have a hologram of the universe, all the universe energy is reflecting all the points, so they can calculate the energy flow, they have a direct connection whit the universe energy field.

How long have you known them and have they ever showed you great power or anything else thats hard to believe?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Inphinity

No.

How long have you known them and have they ever showed you great power or anything else thats hard to believe?

I have played their game since 1991, their power is do make things happen, music plays and we are dancing, the power is purpose, do they need us!?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Would have to review the benefits package.
Welcome to ATS Karlo-

Benefit comes from the work you do for the ultimate leader, your hero, you feel you do something right, you are keeping the humanity spirit up,. It's the purpose of your life, you are saving yourself.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

How old are you?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

How old are you?

I may sound stupid, but i spread the pure truth
You could be 80, and whit many master degrees, but no backing.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Work FOR Aliens? Uh NO! Work WITH Aliens? Hell yeah! How fascinatingly fun that would be!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Welcome to ATS!

Work FOR Aliens? Uh NO! Work WITH Aliens? Hell yeah! How fascinatingly fun that would be!

I need ever free working hand, your courage is example to others. I will be a Mafia boss, and will collect all the faith whit your help, and then start giving orders, i will be bigger leader than Trump.
I will be seen i TV and so on...

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

I need ever free working hand, your courage is example to others. I will be a Mafia boss, and will collect all the faith whit your help, and then start giving orders, i will be bigger leader than Trump.

If I work for them, I would have to sign all kinds of non-disclosure agreements. Have to do the menial labor that is beneath them and working on their terms.

If I work with them...I am working on my own terms. I would be my own boss and soon rule the world with my acclaimed advanced technological abilities! Most definitely!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As long as they promise to bareback probe me.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous

Dream probe, the Alien spirit leads you.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: aliensanonymous

Dream probe, the Alien spirit leads you.

Would prefer to try the Alien opiods, I don't do spirit's.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

If I work for them, I would have to sign all kinds of non-disclosure agreements. Have to do the menial labor that is beneath them and working on their terms.

If I work with them...I am working on my own terms. I would be my own boss and soon rule the world with my acclaimed advanced technological abilities! Most definitely!

That makes you confident? I will not give up.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So they have the power to create and run the entire show remotely and control us as an induvidual, all in the name of faith and love. And yet somehow they still need us to work, for them?

Sounds like someone is getting high on their own supply

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join